20K2,682
Admin
20K2,682

May 11, 2008#26

Whatever, we tried not to get your hopes up either. We said it wasn't what you guys were thinking which the majority of it was Emme & Max-related. And I don't think we made a big deal out of nothing anyway, since most major artists have a HUGE online presence. Think of Mariah Carey fan board 'World of Mariah Messageboard' and they associated with their version of OLJF which is Mariah Daily. We feel Jen deserves something like this as well. Some people wanted JLo.net and BB to merge :barf but what we've done is so much better. We're now associated with the largest JLo fan site and lthey are associated with the argest JLo messageboard.

Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

Intro to Jenology

May 11, 2008#27

that's so cool! I love both sites so much!!!!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

May 11, 2008#28

this is good !

Bachelor of Jenology

May 11, 2008#29

I was trying to get online to see this big surprise, but I am finally on. I LOVE THE LAYOUT!!! TWO OF MY FAVORITE COLORS in the world!! brown and green... to die for :-) I love the idea of OJF and BB joining together I feel like i am in a private JLO fan club or something LOL. Tee-Hee

I love this surprise :-) Its feels so new, different, and special :-)

muChO AmOr,

javy Javy Javy

14K678
          Admin
          14K678

May 11, 2008#30

I'm glad most of you people like the layout .

Bachelor of Jenology

May 11, 2008#31

onlinejlofanCOM wrote:
              okeyok wrote:errr OJF has neva worked for me so i dunno what to think! but i know that ..my dreams will stay dreams for the rest of my life ....
              that's weird can you private message me so we can figure out why it doesnt work?
              isn't this news wonderful? BB members are all welcome to show some love over @ OJF as well
              So leave us a comment and express your feelings and if you havent gotten yourself an account yet , register for one
              i sent u a PM.

May 11, 2008#32

timmyd2121 wrote:Some people wanted JLo.net and BB to merge :barf but what we've done is so much better. We're now associated with the largest JLo fan site and lthey are associated with the argest JLo messageboard.

sigh! i just wished i could see a day when BBers and JLOFers be frineds LOL
                i love JLO.NET .they are some of the best jen fans out there....it would be cool if u could merge the 3 sites BB,OJF,JLOF with eachother and name it JLO WORLD!

Master of Jenology

May 11, 2008#33

i really love the layout! great job SC88!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

May 11, 2008#34

Awesome idea! and i like the new layout

14K2,609
                    Admin
                    14K2,609

May 11, 2008#35

so whats the benefit out of it??? jennifer lopez network... ? lol
                      sorry but this is only disappointing...

btw the new layout sucks... green and brown looks like sh..

next
                      Do you ever have anything positive to say? Your comments on here most of the time are negative. It's fine to have an opinion, but you are totally rude! People put time and effort into this and to designing and choosing the layout. If you don't like it that's fine, but there is a more respectful way to say things.

Anyway, I'm glad the majority of you guys are happy.

May 11, 2008#36

the 3 sites BB,OJF,JLOF with eachother and name it JLO WORLD!
                        I wouldn't support that. I think our standards are completely different.

Doctor of Jenology

May 11, 2008#37

Congratulations I like the new laytout

46K3,606
                          Admin
                          46K3,606

May 11, 2008#38

tah71 wrote:
                            so whats the benefit out of it??? jennifer lopez network... ? lol
                            sorry but this is only disappointing...

btw the new layout sucks... green and brown looks like sh..

next
                            Do you ever have anything positive to say? Your comments on here most of the time are negative. It's fine to have an opinion, but you are totally rude! People put time and effort into this and to designing and choosing the layout. If you don't like it that's fine, but there is a more respectful way to say things.

Anyway, I'm glad the majority of you guys are happy.
                            Exactly. You have no idea how long it takes to put a layout together. If you don't like it, that's your prerogative, but saying it looks like shit is rude and disrespectful.

Anyway, ! We're gonna do big things together.

Doctor of Jenology

May 11, 2008#39

Yeap!

Master of Jenology

May 11, 2008#40

This is great idea, I really like it couse these are my to favorite things on internet assosieted with Jen. And I like new banner, it is cool

20K2,682
                                Admin
                                20K2,682

May 11, 2008#41

BTW, I would also like to add that this is my favorite layout of ALL TIME!
                                  Twitter: @timmylovesjlo

Doctor of Jenology

May 11, 2008#42

Yeah, I think so too! The colours are right on point! Good job SC88!

Admin

May 11, 2008#43

I'm glad most of you are all happy with this! BB's future is so bright we've gotta wear shades...
                                      sigh! i just wished i could see a day when BBers and JLOFers be frineds LOL
                                      i love JLO.NET .they are some of the best jen fans out there....it would be cool if u could merge the 3 sites BB,OJF,JLOF with eachother and name it JLO WORLD!
                                      I think I can speak for the staff when I say we will never merge with JLo.net.

Master of Jenology

May 11, 2008#44

So...uhh...okay, I don't get it. What difference will it make to the board that we're now "officially" joined with OJF; weren't we always sorta linked anyways? And yeah, I repeat an earlier question: Does that mean all immediate news is first posted on OJF, or will BB still be on top of everything as always?

At least the board layout is nicer than before.

46K3,606
                                        Admin
                                        46K3,606

May 11, 2008#45

We're still separate entities. OJF will do their thing like they always have and we'll do the same. We'll be the same exact place, except we'll work together on bigger projects and just mainly present a united front and take over the J.Lo world!

Master of Jenology

May 11, 2008#46

I have question too, what we should post in OJF part of the board?

46K3,606
                                            Admin
                                            46K3,606

May 11, 2008#47

It's a link to OJF, not a forum. lol

Master of Jenology

May 11, 2008#48

oh, I get it now...

46K3,606
                                                Admin
                                                46K3,606

May 11, 2008#49

I just double-checked and it works for me. Anyone having issues with that link?

Master of Jenology

May 11, 2008#50

JenRox wrote:We're still separate entities. OJF will do their thing like they always have and we'll do the same. We'll be the same exact place, except we'll work together on bigger projects and just mainly present a united front and take over the J.Lo world!
                                                    Umm...'kay? lol I dunno, this doesn't feel like a big deal to me because I thought we were already doing it...

Read more posts (52 remaining)