Random Gossip 13

16K4,305
Contributor
16K4,305

Jun 20, 2005#1

continue...

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 21, 2005#2

i was just rembering what happened to the movie "Shrink" i remember seeing it on jenniferlopez.com what happened?

Intro to Jenology

Jun 21, 2005#3

JLO most popular on MOJO

Rank Change Person (click to view) Saturation
        1 +35 Jennifer Lopez 10.91%
        2 0 Russell Crowe 7.87%
        3 0 Christian Bale 4.69%
        4 -3 Katie Holmes 2.85%
        5 +4 Tom Cruise 2.52%
        6 -2 Christopher Nolan 2.40%
        7 -1 George Lucas 2.23%
        8 -3 Brad Pitt 2.20%
        9 +4 Steven Spielberg 1.63%
        10 +10 Tom Hanks 1.43%
        11 -3 Angelina Jolie 1.27%
        12 -5 Cilian Murphy 1.17%
        13 -2 Adam Sandler 1.06%
        14 0 Morgan Freeman 1.06%
        15 +24 Sylvester Stallone 0.99%
        16 +15 Mel Gibson 0.96%
        17 +24 Ben Affleck 0.89%
        18 -8 Liam Neeson 0.88%
        19 +4 Arnold Schwarzenegger 0.86%
        20 -5 Gary Oldman 0.84%
        21 -4 Will Smith 0.84%
        22 -1 Orlando Bloom 0.83%
        23 +5 Harrison Ford 0.82%
        24 +1 Bruce Willis 0.81%
        25 -1 Natalie Portman 0.80%

www.boxofficemojo.com/peo...opular.htm

14K2,771
        Contributor
        14K2,771

Jun 21, 2005#4

thats proofs again that jen is still at tha top!!!

Intro to Jenology

Jun 21, 2005#5

Quote:
            i was just rembering what happened to the movie "Shrink" i remember seeing it on jenniferlopez.com what happened?
            it was a cool concept for movie..

14K2,771
            Contributor
            14K2,771

Jun 21, 2005#6

i was just wondering... when are this years vma's? they will be in miami this year again, right?! no artists confirmed yet or nominees? hopefully jen will perform this year and do some good promo for her 3rd single. and a medley of her rebirth singles would be hot too

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 21, 2005#7

Yea its gonna be in miami again and we wont no which artists are gonna perform or the nominies till like mid july

Admin

Jun 22, 2005#8

Don't count on her performing...i'd be surprised if she did.
                  Quote:
                  you never cease to crack me up

14K2,771
                  Contributor
                  14K2,771

Jun 22, 2005#9

Quote:
                    Yea its gonna be in miami again and we wont no which artists are gonna perform or the nominies till like mid july
                    thanks for the info
                    Quote:
                    Don't count on her performing...i'd be surprised if she did.
                    i'd be surprised too, but i keep my hopes up

14K2,609
                    Admin
                    14K2,609

Jun 22, 2005#10

hmmm, I think that maybe she won't even be attending this year. Marc will be on tour with two other Latin artist, and they have a concert scheduled in San Diego the same night August 28th. But, ya never know.

Intermediate Jenology

Jun 22, 2005#11

she wil def. be there, as she is very likelly to be nominated for something.

Admin

Jun 22, 2005#12

She won't definitely be there, she's not gone before. If she's nominated for big awards and has a shot at winning, yeah she might be there. But it's never 100%.

Intro to Jenology

Jun 23, 2005#13

Jennifer Lopez was reportedly overheard having a conversation with friends at a club in LA. The singer reportedly said that she is very unhappy with sales of her latest album and cites the single, "It's Like That, (Mariah Carey)" being released one day after "Get Right," as part of the reason. "She was bitching about how she (Mariah) could have waited," the source added, "It was like she believed the album could have done better if Mariah didn't overshadow her first single. After her friends started laughing, she began to laugh about it also." Poor J.Lo. Here's a reality check, sweetie. Your album took a beating because of that god-awful, "Hold You Down." Maybe there is hope in the next single, "Step Into My World."

www.groovevolt.com/papara....asp?ID=90

Master of Jenology

Jun 23, 2005#14

...okay, since when does Jen go to clubs in LA when she's filming elsewhere? Oh, and...another SIMW-single reference?

Bachelor of Jenology

Jun 23, 2005#15

Quote:
                                She won't definitely be there, she's not gone before. If she's nominated for big awards and has a shot at winning, yeah she might be there. But it's never 100%.
                                Yea thats true but im keeping my fingers crossed cuz im hoping she gets nominated for something

Intro to Jenology

Jun 23, 2005#16

"She won't definitely be there, she's not gone before. If she's nominated for big awards and has a shot at winning, yeah she might be there. But it's never 100%."

The only time she missed the VMAs was 2003 when she was actually going to perform woth Madonna & Britney. But she cancelled because she had to shoot for SWD.
                                  Otherwise, she always attends. Even if she has only 1 small nomination, like for best hip-hop video or something.

This year, Get Right def get nominated for at least 2 awards: best female video, best choreography, etc..

And she'll have to perform the 3rd single if she wants rebirth to cross the 1 million mark in sales....

Master of Jenology

Jun 23, 2005#17

Quote:
                                    The only time she missed the VMAs was 2003 when she was actually going to perform woth Madonna & Britney. But she cancelled because she had to shoot for SWD.
                                    i was so annoyed that she had to do those reshoots for SWD, it woulda been SO good to have that performance! (despite what fans people think, lol )

14K2,609
                                    Admin
                                    14K2,609

Jun 23, 2005#18

Weren't there pics of her with Ben in NY that weekend? I didn't think she was doing re-shoots for SWD. I'm not sure if I'm correct on this, so does anyone else remember?

btw, unless she's nominated for something big and has a good chance of winning, I don't think she'll be there. I think she'll be in San Diego with Marc. jmo

Contributor

Jun 23, 2005#19

^Yes, I have the interview where Jen is asked if she was to perform with Madonna and Brit, and Jen is a bad liar, her face says "LIAR" on it when she denies it. Why couldn't she say that Ben Affleck didn't want her to perform anything controversial and pursue her music career, especially to accept her 2003 Female of the Year AMA award.

Quote:
                                        Poor J.Lo. Here's a reality check, sweetie. Your album took a beating because of that god-awful, "Hold You Down."
                                        ^And I don't know about the whole artice but at least this article has a true fact in it.

Intro to Jenology

Jun 23, 2005#20

Thenext single is Whatever you wanna do...NO SIMW...I already heard WYWD on the radio already here in NY. Where the hell is Jen, i don't see her nowhere, i really miss her

46K3,605
                                          Admin
                                          46K3,605

Jun 23, 2005#21

Quote:
                                            Weren't there pics of her with Ben in NY that weekend? I didn't think she was doing re-shoots for SWD. I'm not sure if I'm correct on this, so does anyone else remember?
                                            Yep, she was in NYC because that year I had tix to the VMA's, but I passed on them and I was really pissed because I thought Jen was going to go when I saw pics of her in NYC.

Serious actresses don't kiss other girls purely for publicity. She knew there would be backlash and she didn't need it. If anyone told her not to do it, it would've been her handlers.

Admin

Jun 23, 2005#22

^ i highly doubt BEN would have been the one telling her not to do it...hmmm, perhaps it was her own decision. imagine that, Jen thinking for herself

Besides, Britney, Madonna & Christina's performance was trash with a capital T. sleazy publicity stunt. any artist with half a brain would have turned that down.

Intro to Jenology

Jun 23, 2005#23

I thought it was hot. The performance, even without the kiss was really cool. Well, I thought anyways.

Contributor

Jun 23, 2005#24

Quote:
                                                  Besides, Britney, Madonna & Christina's performance was trash with a capital T. sleazy publicity stunt. any artist with half a brain would have turned that down.

It was purely entertainment, they didn't pull out a dildo and do each other. And it will go down as one of the biggest and hottest and most memorable performances in the history of VMA or any award show. It wasn't just another "forgetting/who cares" performance like most artists.

Quote:
                                                  hmmm, perhaps it was her own decision. imagine that, Jen thinking for herself
                                                  ^

Intro to Jenology

Jun 23, 2005#25

Quote:
                                                    btw, unless she's nominated for something big and has a good chance of winning, I don't think she'll be there. I think she'll be in San Diego with Marc. jmo

when will jen and mark be in san diego? i live here, so i'll be on a mission to find them...

Read more posts (478 remaining)