Mar 08, 2018#76

46K3,606
    Admin
    46K3,606

Mar 08, 2018#77

LOL at the duck face. Thanks!

Master of Jenology

Mar 09, 2018#78

Ummm was it necessary for JEn to play Harlee in a comedy sitcom to give it some satire? I mean Like that Episode was so weak...it was not necessary for her to be in the show to play Harlee but ok. It was idk

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 09, 2018#79

damn this whole se acabo el amor song made me so pumped i forgot this show was on dont they air reruns?

14K6,346
          Contributor
          14K6,346

Mar 09, 2018#80

well that was lame she was in it for barely 2 mins it wasn't even funny, she looked lost.

Master of Jenology

Mar 09, 2018#81

I think Shades Of Blue will finish this season. Sarah Jeffery ( Cristina Santos) is going to be in the reboot of Charmed.

14K6,346
              Contributor
              14K6,346

Mar 09, 2018#82

Lucy19 wrote:I think Shades Of Blue will finish this season. Sarah Jeffery ( Cristina Santos) is going to be in the reboot of Charmed.
                It might but her getting that job doesn’t mean it will they said she’ll do up to 4 episodes of Shades if it gets another season

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 09, 2018#83

daisylo wrote:
                  Lucy19 wrote:I think Shades Of Blue will finish this season. Sarah Jeffery ( Cristina Santos) is going to be in the reboot of Charmed.
                  It might but her getting that job doesn’t mean it will they said she’ll do up to 4 episodes of Shades if it gets another season
                  Thank god

23K5,924
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  23K5,924

Mar 09, 2018#84

It was just one scene. lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 09, 2018#85

nixy1991 wrote:It was just one scene. lol

It should've been more. Why talk about being a corpse? That scene made no sense.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 09, 2018#86

nixy1991 wrote:It was just one scene. lol

Really?! How disappointing...

23K5,924
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        23K5,924

Mar 10, 2018#87

^ Yeah, it was really dumb. :lol

It felt really random and out of place in the episode because it was completely unrelated to everything else that was going on. I guess they probably already had the episode written and then somebody decided they wanted JLo to be in it so they made it happen at the last minute. lol I bet the Annie subplot was supposed to be bigger initially, and they trimmed it down to cram Jen in.

Master of Jenology

Mar 11, 2018#88

nixy1991 wrote:^ Yeah, it was really dumb. :lol

It felt really random and out of place in the episode because it was completely unrelated to everything else that was going on. I guess they probably already had the episode written and then somebody decided they wanted JLo to be in it so they made it happen at the last minute. lol I bet the Annie subplot was supposed to be bigger initially, and they trimmed it down to cram Jen in.

Right made sence but honestly it was the most dumb storyline they put in that show .The Baby shower wa stage whole premise of the show. Their was no point for her to be included. Unless it could of at least been a whole plot around Jack and him trying to get a part in a Shades. That just made the character of Harlee a joke and less people will now not watch “Shades Of Blue” due to this unnecessary crossover.

Isn’t she expected to appear again?

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 11, 2018#89

jenny4life2love wrote:
                              nixy1991 wrote:^ Yeah, it was really dumb. :lol

Right made sence but honestly it was the most dumb storyline they put in that show .The Baby shower wa stage whole premise of the show. Their was no point for her to be included. Unless it could of at least been a whole plot around Jack and him trying to get a part in a Shades. That just made the character of Harlee a joke and less people will now not watch “Shades Of Blue” due to this unnecessary crossover.

Isn’t she expected to appear again?
                              You mean more people will no longer watch SOB, because the character is a joke? Now you're just saying anything. Please stop.

Read more posts (-11 remaining)