Contributor

Feb 27, 2018#101

14K6,346
    Contributor
    14K6,346

Feb 27, 2018#102

Are they filming more episodes than last year ? seem pretty long this time around.

Master of Jenology

Feb 27, 2018#103

When is the last episode?

Master of Jenology

Feb 27, 2018#104

She looks amazing!! so im guessing no live shows :(

20K7,822
          Doctor of Jenology
          20K7,822

Feb 27, 2018#105

I think they finish filming on March 16th.
            She looks great.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 27, 2018#106

rainman wrote:She looks amazing!! so im guessing no live shows :(
              Really? That's sad tbh. Live shows can really spike up the views and the ratings, especially after complaints from last year. I love this show, but they need to have some type of voting, or the show won't last long.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 27, 2018#107

People always vote for there favorite "personality" and not the most talented anyways so it's not like live voting is so integral. But if they do include live voting it should be like Twitter and other social media votes and judges get ultimate say. But judges are also biased so idk anymore

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 27, 2018#108

juniorsega wrote:People always vote for there favorite "personality" and not the most talented anyways so it's not like live voting is so integral. But if they do include live voting it should be like Twitter and other social media votes and judges get ultimate say. But judges are also biased so idk anymore
                  You can literally say the exact same thing about AGT. Sob story and personality was what won, not talent. I still haven't forgotten when Just Jerk was robbed. They had a chance to be saved. They were one of the best acts that night, and they lost to two below average, forgettable singers. One, because they didn't sing, and two, because they had no sob story. I could go on about acts I thought were mediocre/lackluster, but I'ma stop before I trigger somebody. After what happened last season with mediocrity being celebrated, I won't waste my time watching that show this coming season. Then again, it was majority singers with sob stories last year, due to ratings and money. Because that's what the producers want, cash.

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 06, 2018#109

Premieres May 29 10/9c

20K7,822
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    20K7,822

Mar 06, 2018#110

16K4,305
                      Contributor
                      16K4,305

Mar 06, 2018#111

Luka711 wrote:
                        We wanted guest judges / part of "live" show and alternative voting system..

20K7,822
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        20K7,822

Mar 06, 2018#112

I'm surprised you guys want live shows .... it would take her so much more time.

12K588
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          12K588

Mar 06, 2018#113

Yeah i don't want live shows or a different voting system... if people voted, it would turn into a popularity contest.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 06, 2018#114

:woot I’m ready :rockon

23K5,924
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              23K5,924

Mar 06, 2018#115

She better campaign for an Emmy, this is her best shot.

22K4,141
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                22K4,141

Mar 06, 2018#116

I like that it's not live!

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 06, 2018#117

panos86 wrote:Yeah i don't want live shows or a different voting system... if people voted, it would turn into a popularity contest.
                                    That's true. It would be based on personality and sob story and not talent, but at the same time, it would keep viewers tuned in and it would bring the show longevitiy. Then again, there are complaints about AGT's voting system not being legit.

46K3,606
                                    Admin
                                    46K3,606

Mar 06, 2018#118

nixy1991 wrote:She better campaign for an Emmy, this is her best shot.
                                      I think that is a bit more unlikely since it airs in the Summer. The deadline is May 31.

https://www.emmys.com/news/emmys-calend ... y-calendar

It would be really nice, though. They should move it to Fall for one season, LOL.

20K7,822
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      20K7,822

Mar 07, 2018#119

JenRox wrote:
                                        nixy1991 wrote:She better campaign for an Emmy, this is her best shot.
                                        I think that is a bit more unlikely since it airs in the Summer. The deadline is May 31.

https://www.emmys.com/news/emmys-calend ... y-calendar

It would be really nice, though. They should move it to Fall for one season, LOL.
                                        But what about first season ?
                                        I dk how it works tho lol

46K3,606
                                        Admin
                                        46K3,606

Mar 07, 2018#120

I guess. It's just so far from when it airs to when they actually do it.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 07, 2018#121

CosTaSsSs wrote:I like that it's not live!
                                            Wait, you don't like that it isn't live? Why?

22K4,141
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            22K4,141

Mar 07, 2018#122

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                              No, I like that it isn't live since it can be filmed altogether and doesn't take a lot of time of her schedule.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 07, 2018#123

CosTaSsSs wrote:
                                                QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                                No, I like that it isn't live since it can be filmed altogether and doesn't take a lot of time of her schedule.
                                                Understandable, but it could spike-up ratings and increase the chance of longevity, even if the voting system is rigged. It's why AGT has lasted for so long. Going fast does not always make the best results. There were a lot of complaints last year of people saying they won't watch again, all because their fave didn't win. We'll see based off the ratings. At the end of the day, this is a dance comeptition. Not everyone can win. rather get over it or don't watch. Simple.

22K4,141
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                22K4,141

Mar 07, 2018#124

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                                  CosTaSsSs wrote:
                                                  QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                                  Understandable, but it could spike-up ratings and increase the chance of longevity, even if the voting system is rigged. It's why AGT has lasted for so long. Going fast does not always make the best results. There were a lot of complaints last year of people saying they won't watch again, all because their fave didn't win. We'll see based off the ratings. At the end of the day, this is a dance comeptition. Not everyone can win. rather get over it or don't watch. Simple.
                                                  What they could do is have the first two seasons build a loyal audience, and then make it live! I think that if they go for a third season, it would be better to make it live but they will need better judges. They should bring guest judges and replace some, Usher, Ciara and Janet would be amazing.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#125

CosTaSsSs wrote:
                                                    QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                                    CosTaSsSs wrote:
                                                    QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                                    What they could do is have the first two seasons build a loyal audience, and then make it live! I think that if they go for a third season, it would be better to make it live but they will need better judges. They should bring guest judges and replace some, Usher, Ciara and Janet would be amazing.
                                                    That could work. It depends on whether viewership is lost or gained. Ciara and possibly Janet might be good, but Usher? I don't think him and J.Lo can stand each other.

Read more posts (98 remaining)