Jen should guest star on "Big Little Lies" second season

Jen should guest star on "Big Little Lies" second season

16K4,305
Contributor
16K4,305

Mar 05, 2018#1

Reese just mentioned Jen on her new interview and told how much she loves Jen, again.
    Interview here --> https://asthebunnyhops.com/reese-wither ... ialnetwork

So I remembered this article, from last year;

Reese Witherspoon wants Jennifer Lopez on the next season of ‘Big Little Lies

When HBO's badass female-led drama "Big Little Lies" ended on Sunday, countless fans were left begging for more. Even Reese Witherspoon, star and executive producer, wasn't ready to let go. In a Facebook Live with co-star Laura Dern on her page, Witherspoon revealed that she is already campaigning for a second season, and not only that, she wants to bring Jennifer Lopez on board!
    "We thought maybe J.Lo should be in 'Big Little Lies 2,' because I'm a big J.Lo fan," Witherspoon said.

Saying that we would be so here for Lopez getting the chance to go toe to toe with the women on the cast is an understatement!

Having a Latina on the show would be a huge win. Plus, Lopez totally has all of the sensibilities need to play a woman that is about her business, who is also a loving mom, a loyal friend, and can take anyone down the moment they cross the line. She could do that role in her sleep!

http://www.vivala.com/entertainment/jen ... tatement/2

Instead of doing all those meaningless rom-coms (Second Act, Mother's I'd Like To...)
    Jen should first get a great acting coach, prepare for her role and guest star on Big Little Lies's second season for an episode or two, since they want Jen on the show.

The show is produced by Reese Witherspoon / Nicole Kidman and they both love Jen. This may really happen, if Elaine Jen wants.

First season of Big Little Lies was nominated for 6 Golden Globes, WON 4 of them.
    Also, they took home 8 Emmys, including acting wins for Nicole Kidman and Laura Dern.

Honestly, I think this is the only way for her to get a Golden Globe/ Emmy nomination.
    :coffee

23K5,924
    Doctor of Jenology
    23K5,924

Mar 05, 2018#2

I WISH.

14K6,346
      Contributor
      14K6,346

Mar 05, 2018#3

I saw the video her daughter mentioned Jlo then she said that she loved her about jen in BLL it looked like she was joking..

But yeah would be great if she can have a small role in that and Reese is clearly a fan she always post comments under Jen's insta post.

16K4,305
        Contributor
        16K4,305

Mar 05, 2018#4

daisylo wrote:I saw the video her daughter mentioned Jlo then she said that she loved her about jen in BLL it looked like she was joking..

But yeah would be great if she can have a small role in that and Reese is clearly a fan she always post comments under Jen's insta post.
          And also Nicole Kidman, Nicole loves Jen.

14K6,346
          Contributor
          14K6,346

Mar 05, 2018#5

It has been more than 10 years and I'm still mad the musical she was supposed to do with Nicole never happened.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 05, 2018#6

This would be great!!

14K2,614
              Doctor of Jenology
              14K2,614

Mar 05, 2018#7

Please Jennifer !!!! You need to make this show

14K6,346
                Contributor
                14K6,346

Mar 05, 2018#8

Reese has a new limited serie "All the light we cannot see" with Kery Washington this could have been great for Jen too, I love the book

22K4,141
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  22K4,141

Mar 05, 2018#9

They better get her!

Master of Jenology

Mar 06, 2018#10

Ive been saying this from the beginning !! Jennifer should have been in season one.. as a latin mother... This show was amazing and it picked up some awards... these are roles Jen needs to be in!! i doubt she will be in the second season, only Meryl Streep was added to the second season.

I know Reese has another show coming up... maybe Jen could take a lead role.