Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 05, 2018#26

:coffee i want this featuring since 2016

Intro to Jenology

Mar 05, 2018#27

I'm ready to be SLAYED!!

Intro to Jenology

Mar 05, 2018#28

I'm here for a Gwen collab. I'd be here for a Britney collab. But the ultimate would be a Janet collab! I need Jen on a track as hot as All Nite Don't Stop.

Master of Jenology

Mar 05, 2018#29

That would be a dream come true! My two favorites! I remember when Gwen used to hate on JLO, im glad shes changed her mind.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 05, 2018#30

MiggaLo wrote:That would be a dream come true! My two favorites! I remember when Gwen used to hate on JLO, im glad shes changed her mind.
            Gwen hated J.Lo??

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 05, 2018#31

MiggaLo wrote:That would be a dream come true! My two favorites! I remember when Gwen used to hate on JLO, im glad shes changed her mind.
              Hated her? Since when?

Intro to Jenology

Mar 05, 2018#32

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-ne ... hollywood/

Gwen stefani will be replacing JLO at Planet Hollywood.

12K11,431
                Contributor
                12K11,431

Mar 05, 2018#33

drodriguez1987 wrote:https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-ne ... hollywood/

Gwen stefani will be replacing JLO at Planet Hollywood.
                  Interesting...not sure how successful she would be but I would def check her out if I'm ever in Vegas.

Also, I don't think Gwen ever said anything bad about Jen. They have always been friendly. Only thing I can think of is that photo shoot they did years ago and Jen was the only non-touring female there and that may have been brought up. I also remember Gwen doing an interview where I believe Prince told her that she should watch out for her (talking about Jen and her being competition)...someone please correct me if I'm talking out of my ass :D

22K4,141
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  22K4,141

Mar 05, 2018#34

I think Gwen said that Prince was about to do a song with JLo but he had Gwen featured instead!

Master of Jenology

Mar 06, 2018#35

Love_JLO wrote:
                      Gwen hated J.Lo??
                      Yes, it was around the time that JLo won an MTV Music award for Im Real. It was particulary obvious when Jennifer was walking towards the stage to accept the award. The camera goes to Gwen and shes not happy about it. Around that time there were several comments from Gwen in regards to musicians not being musicians anymore becuase they were too obssesed with making money and not music. Which is ironic because now Gwen does everything Jennifer does. I love them both tho!

Intermediate Jenology

Mar 06, 2018#36

MiggaLo wrote:
                        Love_JLO wrote:
                        Gwen hated J.Lo??
                        Yes, it was around the time that JLo won an MTV Music award for Im Real. It was particulary obvious when Jennifer was walking towards the stage to accept the award. The camera goes to Gwen and shes not happy about it. Around that time there were several comments from Gwen in regards to musicians not being musicians anymore becuase they were too obssesed with making money and not music. Which is ironic because now Gwen does everything Jennifer does. I love them both tho!
                        This is not evidence. You're insinuating and being stupid. Please stop.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 06, 2018#37

MiggaLo wrote:
                          Love_JLO wrote:
                          Gwen hated J.Lo??
                          You do realize facial expressions can be deceiving, right? I don't think she ever disliked her. And thoughts do change. You can love somebody and still point out flaws.

Contributor

Mar 07, 2018#38

And this is what the JLo X Gwen song should sound like

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 07, 2018#39

^ i love that song. But seriously this collab should've happened in 05 when gwen was really irking to go solo and put her everything Into it. Now there in the same boat, all lovey dovey there creative juices are dried up and they both don't have the strive to succeed they had before. Gwens last album has a few gems like "where would I be"and truth. :love2

But with Diplo behind maybe he can bring out the best of both Jen and gwen. An upbeat dancey but not straight up edm heartbreak track with attitude. I can already picture the song being and anthem and singing about all the shit they've gone through to find a decent guy. lol. :clap But who are we kidding this shit ain't happening. We'll get a jlo becky g track before we ever see this. :lol:

Contributor

Mar 08, 2018#40

juniorsega wrote:^ i love that song. But seriously this collab should've happened in 05 when gwen was really irking to go solo and put her everything Into it. Now there in the same boat, all lovey dovey there creative juices are dried up and they both don't have the strive to succeed they had before. Gwens last album has a few gems like "where would I be"and truth. :love2

But with Diplo behind maybe he can bring out the best of both Jen and gwen. An upbeat dancey but not straight up edm heartbreak track with attitude. I can already picture the song being and anthem and singing about all the shit they've gone through to find a decent guy. lol. :clap But who are we kidding this shit ain't happening. We'll get a jlo becky g track before we ever see this. :lol:

Then it should sound like this:

Contributor

Mar 08, 2018#41

A little worried how her vocals would compare to Gwen Stefani’s on the same record but I’m ready for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12K11,431
                                  Contributor
                                  12K11,431

Mar 08, 2018#42

^Gwen is not really known for powerhouse vocals. Jen sang live with Mary, which is known for her voice.

I think it can work so well between them and have always wanted them to work together. Get on it Benny!!

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 08, 2018#43

I would bie for that collaboration! I want Colin Tilley for that video :Bravo: :flowerdance

Read more posts (-7 remaining)