Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2018#1001

RLO wrote:you know i was so upset until I saw her on the #JLoNOW. that concert reminded me how powerful of a performer she is. so if she drops the song or album in 2019 idc.
    I personally wasn't that upset, but I do agree that she is a powerful performer. And for that reason, I still stan her.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2018#1002

QueenCedar101 wrote:
      RLO wrote:you know i was so upset until I saw her on the #JLoNOW. that concert reminded me how powerful of a performer she is. so if she drops the song or album in 2019 idc.
      I personally wasn't that upset, but I do agree that she is a powerful performer. And for that reason, I still stan her.
      yeah but i mean she has too much potential and connections in the industry, its hard to see her drop songs and not do any decent performances or interviews.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2018#1003

RLO wrote:
        QueenCedar101 wrote:
        yeah but i mean she has too much potential and connections in the industry, its hard to see her drop songs and not do any decent performances or interviews.
        She needs to do more stuff like that Spotify interview. Would totally love to see her do an interview on Apple Music.

Contributor

Mar 03, 2018#1004

Two months ago everyone was excited and thought Dinero was dropping in January

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 03, 2018#1005

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:Two months ago everyone was excited and thought Dinero was dropping in January
            We thought it was. More of like Feburary, when SSN aired. Still though, that's why I'm into other music as well, so that I can stay patient.

Master of Jenology

Mar 03, 2018#1006

Anyway i’m very excited to listen this song! It sounds very powerful!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 03, 2018#1007

I will always love Jenn... but I´m starting not to care that much anymore.

Yes she works hard but I´m getting tired of the same performances over and over and over again, the Vegas shows with no revamping, the bad choices for first singles, the lazy lack of promotion after releasing songs with no purpose whatsoever, songs just die slowly without any help, then she announces and teases hot collabs and those are the laaaast ones to see the light of day... where da fuck is Dinero at? Where da fuck is US ´ video?

Wake me up when she does something new, interesting or her teams gets it right with promo... I´m gonna go take a nap.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 03, 2018#1008

danny5585 wrote:I will always love Jenn... but I´m starting not to care that much anymore.

Yes she works hard but I´m getting tired of the same performances over and over and over again, the Vegas shows with no revamping, the bad choices for first singles, the lazy lack of promotion after releasing songs with no purpose whatsoever, songs just die slowly without any help, then she announces and teases hot collabs and those are the laaaast ones to see the light of day... where da fuck is Dinero at? Where da fuck is US ´ video?

Wake me up when she does something new, interesting or her teams gets it right with promo... I´m gonna go take a nap.

+100000000% agree

Sick of her, her team and all her half done projects just like her Kim Kardashian 2.0 selfie over photoshopped posting obsession for no reason.

She has lost it musically(the no promotions and bad moves), as an actress(always the same roles).....Jen now is just a business woman chasing money, projects just have her hands in, love, fame and just a celebrity.

Will love her for life and support everything she does but got no hope, or expectation, do whatever the heck work for you boo :coffee

Mar 03, 2018#1009

Dj Khalid Beyoncé jay z are #1 on iTunes, there was no tease, the damn song just dropped. dinero is still missing :argh :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 03, 2018#1010

danny5585 wrote:I will always love Jenn... but I´m starting not to care that much anymore.

And that is why she's not the only artist I stan. I still love her to death, but the problem is that it's taking too long to release her material. Although in all honesty, how much do you want her to revamp her shows? I mean, it would be good to have something new, but it's not like she should have to do it all the time. Maybe every once in a while?

14K2,771
                      Contributor
                      14K2,771

Mar 03, 2018#1011

platanopower wrote:Dj Khalid Beyoncé jay z are #1 on iTunes, there was no tease, the damn song just dropped. dinero is still missing :argh :coffee
                        Dont like the song at all
                        Its #1 because Beyonce and Jay-Z are involved

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#1012

masc86 wrote:
                          platanopower wrote:Dj Khalid Beyoncé jay z are #1 on iTunes, there was no tease, the damn song just dropped. dinero is still missing :argh :coffee

12K588
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          12K588

Mar 04, 2018#1013

masc86 wrote:
                            Exactly. The song is a fucking mess of a noise. :coffee

Intro to Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#1014

panos86 wrote:
                              masc86 wrote:
                              I will take a freaking mess out at
                              #1 than nothing out :coffee

12K588
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              12K588

Mar 04, 2018#1015

platanopower wrote:
                                panos86 wrote:
                                masc86 wrote:
                                Honestly? At this point me too! lol :oops:

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#1016

panos86 wrote:
                                  platanopower wrote:
                                  panos86 wrote:
                                  masc86 wrote: Dont like the song at all
                                  Honestly? At this point me too! lol :oops:
                                  but he had JayZ and Beyonce on a song last year and it barely made any impact. i hope this and finesse remix fade away so we can finally get Dinero :Bravo:

Mar 04, 2018#1017

ever wonder if the reason why Jen is waiting to drop Dinero and Us Remix is because J Balvin, Cardi and Dj Khaled are busy with other projects/songs?

16K4,305
                                    Contributor
                                    16K4,305

Mar 04, 2018#1018

RLO wrote:ever wonder if the reason why Jen is waiting to drop Dinero and Us Remix is because J Balvin, Cardi and Dj Khaled are busy with other projects/songs?
                                      Everyone is always busy with their own projects, its not like they'll wait for Jennifer without doing nothing. :coffee

If Jen hadn't teased about Dinero 3 months ago, if we knew nothing about it, it would be fine, she could wait as long as she wants. But Alex & Jen & Khaled both posted special instagram videos about this song and saying #JENuary and stuff 3 months ago.

Other artists tease about their upcoming songs JUST before they release it.
                                      But when it comes to Jennifer, she starts talking bout it even before she does it.
                                      Sometimes it takes YEARS for her projects to be released and by the time it finally happens, it's usually too late.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 06, 2018#1019

I will die if Madonna release a song with Cardi B before Jen :omg

23K5,924
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        23K5,924

Mar 06, 2018#1020

jlo brazil wrote:

It would serve her right for waiting this long.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 06, 2018#1021

nixy1991 wrote:
                                            jlo brazil wrote:

It would serve her right for waiting this long.

Jlo is waiting for Cardi 15 minutes of fame to be over to drop dinero so they can all flop together. Cardi got like 7 minutes left so the count down is on :coffee

Master of Jenology

Mar 06, 2018#1022

Rita getting that 5 minutes. She got 2 minutes left lol.

Master of Jenology

Mar 06, 2018#1023

I think JEn waiting to drop “Dinero” untill Cardi got that album ready to release so they can drop by then.

16K4,305
                                                Contributor
                                                16K4,305

Mar 06, 2018#1024

Lucy19 wrote:

Rita getting that 5 minutes. She got 2 minutes left lol.
                                                  Rita already recorded her song with Cardi B, i'm sure it'll come out before "Dinero"
                                                  I'm not even mad at Jennifer/her team anymore, it always takes them forever to release something while its hot.

Rita Ora Teams With Cardi B For ‘Girls Girls Girls’

The pair, who are label-mates on Atlantic Records, have joined forces on the song ‘Girl Girls Girls’ from Ora’s hotly anticipated second album.

As its title suggests, the song celebrates girl on girl love – and it sees Cardi brings her raunchiest self to the party. She raps:

“I just want to kiss bad b*tches all day / Cardi B (B) stands for both ways. / Bisexual..incredible…I’m telling you…only kiss it if tastes edible.”
                                                  No word on when the track lands, but we’re hearing it’ll be imminent to drum up buzz for Ora’s upcoming LP.

With both ladies rocking their respective sides of the pond, this is a smart play that will be beneficial the ladies and their label.

http://thatgrapejuice.net/2017/12/exclu ... rls-girls/

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 06, 2018#1025

It looks like Rita Ora will score another hit before Jen releases Dinero...

Read more posts (1435 remaining)