Diplo wants a song with J.Lo and Gwen Stefani.

Diplo wants a song with J.Lo and Gwen Stefani.

Master of Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#1

He replied:

Diplo: "Let's all do a song together"

Mar 04, 2018#2

i'm so here for it. Two ageless queens :cheer
      Go ahead DIPLO, make it happen.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#3

I´d like them to do a song together!

Contributor

Mar 04, 2018#4

Diplo has an album coming, make it happen Jennifer

20K7,821
          Doctor of Jenology
          20K7,821

Mar 04, 2018#5

Diplo, just call Benny lol

Contributor

Mar 04, 2018#6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

22K4,141
              Doctor of Jenology
              22K4,141

Mar 04, 2018#7

He better call them...

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#8

Omfg yass queens i love when stefani, this was like a dream collaboration of mine for so !any years. :woot serve us that dance bop anthem! :clap :bow

14K2,771
                  Contributor
                  14K2,771

Mar 04, 2018#9

Would absolutely love this
                    Been saying for years they should do a song together, produced by Diplo would be perfect

Master of Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#10

Ive always wanted a Gwen collaboration!! bring it onnn Diplo .... wonder if this is the new song LOL

Master of Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#11

well, we can find it suspicious Gwen attending her show and then DIPLO replying this LOL

Mar 04, 2018#12

but i find it odd tho, a lot of women already said that would love to work with her, like Britney, Demi, Tinashe but J.Lo apparently never talks about a female collab, she only has eyes for rappers, it bugs me.

Master of Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#13

BlowAway wrote:but i find it odd tho, a lot of women already said that would love to work with her, like Britney, Demi, Tinashe but J.Lo apparently never talks about a female collab, she only has eyes for rappers, it bugs me.
                            We only have one collaboration really... My House... with Jennifer Nettles which i thought was a gr8 song! i wished it was released!

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#14

rainman wrote:
                              BlowAway wrote:but i find it odd tho, a lot of women already said that would love to work with her, like Britney, Demi, Tinashe but J.Lo apparently never talks about a female collab, she only has eyes for rappers, it bugs me.
                              We only have one collaboration really... My House... with Jennifer Nettles which i thought was a gr8 song! i wished it was released!
                              And her two Iggy collabs and she was on a song with Claudia Liette!

Mar 04, 2018#15

she took a picture with Missy Elliot as well!

Mar 04, 2018#16

even if its just a song on his album, it doesnt have to be a single. would love to see this happen

Master of Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#17

RLO wrote:
                                    rainman wrote:
                                    yeah, i know... but those are not big collabs, i'm talking about females more prestigious. And on interviews she never talks about other females she would love to collab, at least i can't remember anything.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#18

BlowAway wrote:
                                      RLO wrote:
                                      rainman wrote:
                                      yeah, i know... but those are not big collabs, i'm talking about females more prestigious. And on interviews she never talks about other females she would love to collab, at least i can't remember anything.
                                      true. i think i recall Jennifer Nettles talking about their My House collab. Jen only talked about her working with Iggy twice i think

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#19

I would love for a duet. Please. For the next English album.

14K2,614
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        14K2,614

Mar 04, 2018#20

This could be a Dream Come True for me !!!! J.Lo + Gwen Stefani + Diplo !!!

Also I want a Duet with Britney Spears, Beyonce, Shakira, Lady Gaga
                                          On the Spanish World: Luis Miguel, Alejandro Fernández, Shakira

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#21

rafaelsalguero wrote:This could be a Dream Come True for me !!!! J.Lo + Gwen Stefani + Diplo !!!

Also I want a Duet with Britney Spears, Beyonce, Shakira, Lady Gaga
                                            On the Spanish World: Luis Miguel, Alejandro Fernández, Shakira
                                            With Shakira, Gaga, Beyoncé, and even Britney? Not so sure about that.

16K4,305
                                            Contributor
                                            16K4,305

Mar 04, 2018#22

He could have just called Benny / Gwen's manager, if he meant it.

22K4,141
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              22K4,141

Mar 04, 2018#23

mEm wrote:He could have just called Benny / Gwen's manager, if he meant it.
                                                But Bad Bunny did the same and then they called her to create the song.

Contributor

Mar 04, 2018#24

CosTaSsSs wrote:
                                                  mEm wrote:He could have just called Benny / Gwen's manager, if he meant it.
                                                  But Bad Bunny did the same and then they called her to create the song.
                                                  That’s Edgar Andino, Yandel’s manager

Master of Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#25

Lol at everyone getting excited for a random comment! #JLoFansNeverLearn

Read more posts (18 remaining)