Jens music funk???

Jens music funk???

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2018#1

what is going on with Jen and her music - it really seems to be in a slump - ??

US has been left to decline ??, she was going to release dinero in January ?? , she was going to release 4 songs??

is Vegas hurting her music ??

Does she care???

Is Arod distracting her?

What is happening your thoughts???

16K4,305
    Contributor
    16K4,305

Mar 02, 2018#2

12K11,431
      Contributor
      12K11,431

Mar 02, 2018#3

haha girl's career is sloppy lately...

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2018#4

^ But y - whats happening?

In my opinion its her career its to demanding she has way to many projects that have hurt her music career..
          I feel she should have just stuck to Music Movies & Perfume and possible er clothing ( Sweetface) - thats it she has got much on ... i actually don't know how i feel about Vegas anymore i would have preferred her to do a concert tour..

its disappointing that her music is sloppy because for me that what i love from her! she did Rnb, Latin Pop, like no other..

i dont think its a case of getting a new team she needs to DROP PROJECTS its not like she hurting for money!

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2018#5

Her career is going fine. As for her music... its doing ok. I wish she would have dropped some music videos already and worked with more relevant rappers.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2018#6

RLO wrote:Her career is going fine. As for her music... its doing ok. I wish she would have dropped some music videos already and worked with more relevant rappers.
              True. It could be worse. Could've went much longer without dropping anything.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2018#7

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                RLO wrote:Her career is going fine. As for her music... its doing ok. I wish she would have dropped some music videos already and worked with more relevant rappers.
                yeah. AAA was dropped in Nov. and US in Feb. so we might get another song in April??

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2018#8

RLO wrote:
                  QueenCedar101 wrote:
                  yeah. AAA was dropped in Nov. and US in Feb. so we might get another song in April??
                  Possibly. I hope so. Though, if they really expect Dinero to be a hit, that needs to be dropped, before the hype for Khaled and Cardi B die down. But it's not like I'm incredibly rabid, so I guess that I can manage waiting a bit longer.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2018#9

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                    RLO wrote:
                    QueenCedar101 wrote:
                    Possibly. I hope so. Though, if they really expect Dinero to be a hit, that needs to be dropped, before the hype for Khaled and Cardi B die down. But it's not like I'm incredibly rabid, so I guess that I can manage waiting a bit longer.
                    yeah April and spring is right around the corner and then summer is coming so something is bound to happen!

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2018#10

It's her schedule, she's doing to many things at once that when one thing doesn't go as planned it ruins everything. Just like she had planned to film Dinero in Jan but I'm sure Cardi wasn't available or maybe funding issues like AYM prevented her from moving forward. They probably planned to promote it with the directtvnow concert but the release never happened she was contractually obligated to do the concert so she did it promoting basically nothing.

Now they found some free days where she'll have time to film Dinero this month or next but I'm sure aside from the filming days she doesn't have time to promote. Yet she somehow found time for that featuring she's doing with that nobody.

It's truly sad. Releasing random singles isn't good for her career. Yes it's great we get new music but producers will have no motivation to give Jen great songs if they can just give them to someone who won't waste a song. They need to get there shit together and treat singles better. They are a reflection of jen, releasing crap singles isn't good for her image nor will blog's, the gp, or music sites even care anymore since it won't be an event like before when Jen releasing a new single had hype now it's just ohh she's throwing another disposable track

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 03, 2018#11

juniorsega wrote:It's her schedule, she's doing to many things at once that when one thing doesn't go as planned it ruins everything. Just like she had planned to film Dinero in Jan but I'm sure Cardi wasn't available or maybe funding issues like AYM prevented her from moving forward. They probably planned to promote it with the directtvnow concert but the release never happened she was contractually obligated to do the concert so she did it promoting basically nothing.

Now they found some free days where she'll have time to film Dinero this month or next but I'm sure aside from the filming days she doesn't have time to promote. Yet she somehow found time for that featuring she's doing with that nobody.

It's truly sad. Releasing random singles isn't good for her career. Yes it's great we get new music but producers will have no motivation to give Jen great songs if they can just give them to someone who won't waste a song. They need to get there shit together and treat singles better. They are a reflection of jen, releasing crap singles isn't good for her image nor will blog's, the gp, or music sites even care anymore since it won't be an event like before when Jen releasing a new single had hype now it's just ohh she's throwing another disposable track
                        Honestly, it's disappointing how she doesn't seem to have much passion for stuff anymore. Maybe the stress has gotten to her. Maybe after everything is released and promoted, she should take a break from the spotlight.That's not to say she can't ever come back. She can, but maybe she needs a bit of time to herself, get her thoughts together, change stuff up, etc.

Master of Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#12

Once again with this question? I guess the answer has been told so many times

Intro to Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#13

Its her damn schedule. Shes trying to juggle everything. She may have time to actually perform but she doesn't have time to really be creative, Get inspired and really think through and plan.