23K5,924
Doctor of Jenology
23K5,924

Feb 28, 2018#1551

mEm wrote:
    Luka711 wrote:It's nothing comparing to what they did to Everybody's Girl lol
    yeah, i still have that low quality Everyboy's Girl rip which was AMAZING
    They murdered that too.
    LMAO I remember when they played that on some German radio station and when we heard it we all thought the era was SAVED! :lol I never listen to the album mix, it literally sounds like a shitty studio version of a live performance. Whoever thought replacing the drums and changing the hook was a good idea needs to be ashamed. They sucked all the energy out of the song. So bad.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 28, 2018#1552

Could somebody send me the Everybody's Girl demo version? You're discussing about it so many times, and I thought I had the demo version, but I can't notice these huge differences you're mentioning.. so I guess I have the wrong version (confused af)

Master of Jenology

Feb 28, 2018#1553

Never satisfied change was worst for me.
        I was so excited about it when I heard the live version, studio version is big let down.
        Live version sounded powerfull with full vocals, studio one has nasal dying cat vocals with overproduced instrumental.

Same girl was better too with arabic intruments

23K5,924
        Doctor of Jenology
        23K5,924

Feb 28, 2018#1554

chrisjlover wrote:Could somebody send me the Everybody's Girl demo version? You're discussing about it so many times, and I thought I had the demo version, but I can't notice these huge differences you're mentioning.. so I guess I have the wrong version (confused af)
          Demo (or Original Mix):

Album Version:

16K4,305
          Contributor
          16K4,305

Feb 28, 2018#1555

Everybody's Girl (German radio station rip / low quality original version) is one of my favorite songs from her.

Also remember that they REMOVED bridges from On The Floor / I'm Into You on album versions.
            Those songs had amazing bridges and the songs were much better with bridges.

So, back to topic, Mirate could change so much.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 28, 2018#1556

Was the same with Wrong when your gone when we got the leaked snipped it was everything very uptemp and her vocals where amazing she really pushed her self vocally .... and the we got the album version which was slow and her vocals where not half as good!

23K5,924
              Doctor of Jenology
              23K5,924

Feb 28, 2018#1557

By the way, this era feels disturbingly similar to the pre-OTF, 2009/2010 Louboutins LOVE? era.

Almost just as unfocused and frustrating.

History repeats itself.

22K4,141
                Doctor of Jenology
                22K4,141

Feb 28, 2018#1558

mEm wrote:Everybody's Girl (German radio station rip / low quality original version) is one of my favorite songs from her.

Also remember that they REMOVED bridges from On The Floor / I'm Into You on album versions.
                  Those songs had amazing bridges and the songs were much better with bridges.

So, back to topic, Mirate could change so much.
                  Indeed, the German radio version was so amazing, it was my favorite track from that era and it could be a great single if the production remained liked that. Also who forgets the Arabian sounds in Same Girl which were taken off to include the fake orchestra instruments...
                  nixy1991 wrote:By the way, this era feels disturbingly similar to the pre-OTF, 2009/2010 Louboutins LOVE? era.

History repeats itself.

Then we should wait for the next On The Floor. LMAO

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 01, 2018#1559

ok we have to be patient and wait for SOON lol

Intro to Jenology

Mar 01, 2018#1560

master19 wrote:Was the same with Wrong when your gone when we got the leaked snipped it was everything very uptemp and her vocals where amazing she really pushed her self vocally .... and the we got the album version which was slow and her vocals where not half as good!
                      Wrong when youre gone uptempo/demo version? Really!!?? Link please. I wanna hear it. ASAP

22K4,141
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      22K4,141

Mar 01, 2018#1561

I don't remember the demo version of Wrong When Your Gone either!

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 01, 2018#1562

nixy1991 wrote:By the way, this era feels disturbingly similar to the pre-OTF, 2009/2010 Louboutins LOVE? era.

History repeats itself.

So your saying NTNY was her Louboutins
                          AAA her fresh out the oven
                          US is her good hit
                          Now we just need her Take Care to then have her OTF
                          Damn! One more song to go guys, we can do this! we survived the her flop period 2007-2011 we can survive this :pray

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2018#1563

Dancej wrote:
                            master19 wrote:Was the same with Wrong when your gone when we got the leaked snipped it was everything very uptemp and her vocals where amazing she really pushed her self vocally .... and the we got the album version which was slow and her vocals where not half as good!
                            Wrong when youre gone uptempo/demo version? Really!!?? Link please. I wanna hear it. ASAP

it was a demo that came out before the album about 1 min snippet it was EVERYTHINHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2018#1564

master19 wrote:
                              Dancej wrote:

it was a demo that came out before the album about 1 min snippet it was EVERYTHINHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG
                              Do you have it? I can't find it anywhere

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2018#1565

^^^

I don’t unfortunately but am sure someone will do a request post

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2018#1566

History repeats itself.

Potential announcement of leaving Sony Music again?

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 02, 2018#1567

chrisjlover wrote:
                                    master19 wrote:
                                    Dancej wrote:

Do you have it? I can't find it anywhere

isnt this it??

Mar 02, 2018#1568

Nothin On Me wrote:

History repeats itself.

Potential announcement of leaving Sony Music again?
                                      she just went back to epic and joined LA Reid back in 2016!

14K2,614
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      14K2,614

Mar 02, 2018#1569

but LA REID it's not more the Epic's CEO !!!
                                        Who it's the new boss?

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 03, 2018#1570

rafaelsalguero wrote:but LA REID it's not more the Epic's CEO !!!
                                          Who it's the new boss?
                                          Sylvia Rhone was named interim chief in May 2017. I'm only assuming that she's still in-charge.

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 03, 2018#1571

This song dropped yesterday and get more than 20 million views on youtube in one day, it is 31 millions right now.
                                            It is #1 in more than 15 countries.

And the most important, Us is better than this.
                                            Jen has a hit in her hands and just used it for dedicated to Alex? I cant.

16K4,305
                                            Contributor
                                            16K4,305

Mar 03, 2018#1572

albacho wrote:.

This song dropped yesterday and get more than 20 million views on youtube in one day, it is 31 millions right now.

I’ve been listening this since yesterday, its amazing
                                              This is gonna be huge like Mi Gente. Bookmark me.

I cant believe that Jen, the woman who started Latin pop trend in 2000’s, is not a part of todays Latin pop and releasing DATED songs like Ni tu ni yo...
                                              She must hurry up, give us a catchy Spangish song or it’ll be too late.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 03, 2018#1573

mEm wrote:
                                                albacho wrote:.

I’ve been listening this since yesterday, its amazing
                                                This is gonna be huge like Mi Gente. Bookmark me.

I cant believe that Jen, the woman who started Latin pop trend in 2000’s, is not a part of todays Latin pop and releasing DATED songs like Ni tu ni yo...
                                                She must hurry up, give us a catchy Spangish song or it’ll be too late.
                                                Exactly!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#1574

lol im telling you its her other projects with NBC that is keeping her from focusing on dropping and making hits!

Mar 04, 2018#1575

Nothin On Me wrote:
                                                    rafaelsalguero wrote:but LA REID it's not more the Epic's CEO !!!
                                                    Who it's the new boss?
                                                    Sylvia Rhone was named interim chief in May 2017. I'm only assuming that she's still in-charge.
                                                    isnt she with Epic AND Sony Latin?

Read more posts (811 remaining)