Feb 24, 2018#951

tamigg wrote:Ricky Martin - Fiebre (Official Video) ft. Wisin, Yandel

when is it jen´s turn
    random.

23K5,924
    Doctor of Jenology
    23K5,924

Feb 24, 2018#952

I don't see how that Ricky Martin song is any better than AAA, or even NTNY.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 24, 2018#953

nixy1991 wrote:I don't see how that Ricky Martin song is any better than AAA, or even NTNY.

i dident say it was better. - its a pretty boring song.

Master of Jenology

Feb 24, 2018#954

Ni tu ni yo grow on me, and after i lost interest after few weeks, eventaually I go back and listen to it just like it s the new song and apreciate it even more.

Ni tu i yo is great song after all for me and video is actually nice and captivating.

Feb 24, 2018#955

After vente pa ca this is boring but could be grower..

12K588
            Doctor of Jenology
            12K588

Feb 24, 2018#956

Yeah as a song it's not better but as a video it is miles better than both NTNY and AAA imho...

Contributor

Feb 24, 2018#957

nixy1991 wrote:I don't see how that Ricky Martin song is any better than AAA, or even NTNY.

If you can't see how Ricky's video is miles better in quality and editing compared to NTNY then you are part of the problem and
                more importantly, your opinion about what you think is good or bad becomes absolutely irrelevant.

The best part of Ricky's video was there wasn't any bad acting, but also in your face advertising to finance a video.

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 24, 2018#958

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:

If you can't see how Ricky's video is miles better in quality and editing compared to NTNY then you are part of the problem and
                  more importantly, your opinion about what you think is good or bad becomes absolutely irrelevant.

The best part of Ricky's video was there wasn't any bad acting, but also in your face advertising to finance a video.
                  Nixy was talking about the song, not the video. Reading comprehension, Ruru. Kind of important.

Contributor

Feb 24, 2018#959

JFan wrote:
                    RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:

Nixy was talking about the song, not the video. Reading comprehension, Ruru. Kind of important.

And I'm talking about the video, the song is also better than NTNY too

Intro to Jenology

Feb 24, 2018#960

i find Ricky martin new song pretty boring too.. Wisin gets on my nerves when he starts rapping lol

23K5,924
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      23K5,924

Feb 24, 2018#961

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:

Easy, I was talking about the song. not the video, and I've always hated the video for NTNY. lol

16K4,305
                        Contributor
                        16K4,305

Feb 25, 2018#962

nixy1991 wrote:
                          RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:

Easy, I was talking about the song. not the video, and I've always hated the video for NTNY. lol
                          NTNY has a video?
                          I always though that was unofficial video, behind the scenes of the album photoshoot, with cheesy into featuring Marc Anthony.

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 27, 2018#963

So Asahd Khaled posted on IG today that there’s a new single / album announcement this Friday.

I’m pretty sure Dinero is JLo’s project ft. DJ Khaled but in the event the song ends up being Khaled’s featuring JLO and Cardi then we may have some info Friday.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 27, 2018#964

theringleader wrote:So Asahd Khaled posted on IG today that there’s a new single / album announcement this Friday.

I’m pretty sure Dinero is JLo’s project ft. DJ Khaled but in the event the song ends up being Khaled’s featuring JLO and Cardi then we may have some info Friday.
                              This?

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 27, 2018#965

Mille Backer wrote: This?/
                                Yes

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 27, 2018#966

I don't believe it's anything to do with Jenny... Let's see, but if it is, better!

Master of Jenology

Feb 27, 2018#967

Mille Backer wrote:I don't believe it's anything to do with Jenny... Let's see, but if it is, better!

We all may think it JEn due to the Lion Emoji cause she a Leo. But,when these surprise releases happen we get disappointed when it someone we don’t care for or didn’t expect. So let’s calm down untill further notice

Master of Jenology

Feb 27, 2018#968

it’s not for Jen. A friend of mine told me the release date and it’s not march so relax guys

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 27, 2018#969

JLOVING wrote:it’s not for Jen. A friend of mine told me the release date and it’s not march so relax guys

When the song due out?

20K7,828
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        20K7,828

Feb 27, 2018#970

JLOVING wrote:it’s not for Jen. A friend of mine told me the release date and it’s not march so relax guys
                                          Make sure if it's 2018 :P
                                          Who's your friend ??

Master of Jenology

Feb 27, 2018#971

my friend works on Sony Music and he saw the calendar of the next releases! It’s not planned to be released in March.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 27, 2018#972

JLOVING wrote:my friend works on Sony Music and he saw the calendar of the next releases! It’s not planned to be released in March.
                                              So technically it's gonna be released in April?

14K2,771
                                              Contributor
                                              14K2,771

Feb 27, 2018#973

Like somebody else already told us here: theyre planning to release it in April

Done with this bullshit here: a source told me blabla but I cant share it. Then please just shut up. Mention stuff like this when you can actually share something otherwise its pointless

Master of Jenology

Feb 27, 2018#974

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                                  JLOVING wrote:my friend works on Sony Music and he saw the calendar of the next releases! It’s not planned to be released in March.
                                                  So technically it's gonna be released in April?
                                                  end of april

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 27, 2018#975

The worst was all I've ever seen. Even in the Louboutins and AKA era it was so wrong, great musics wasted, a total mess, no planning at all... This era is extremely boring, no buzz/hype and no one is caring about, since they will not do anything with Us (that could be used the remix with J Balvin) while waiting Dinero, I hope they recover the lost time and make right with Dinero, for that messy era to have an end and that come to English without errors!

Read more posts (1485 remaining)