Doctor of Jenology

Feb 24, 2018#51

Thank god she changed the first one, it wasn't good at all.. but the last pink she wore was fire to me.. she changed it with a silver one.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 24, 2018#52

Master of Jenology

Feb 24, 2018#53

lucinda wrote:
        Who is this hott guy omg... :)

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 24, 2018#54

rainman wrote:
          lucinda wrote:
          Who is this hott guy omg... :)
          Andrea Damante - Guess model :love2

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 24, 2018#55

lucinda wrote:
            He looks sort of like Robin Thicke, but oh my, is J.Lo gorgeous? She's STUNNING af! :love2

Intro to Jenology

Feb 24, 2018#56

im going to see her May 26! :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 24, 2018#57

20K7,822
                Doctor of Jenology
                20K7,822

Feb 24, 2018#58

She is so HOT !

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 25, 2018#59

I loved that outfit tho

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 25, 2018#60

chrisjlover wrote:I loved that outfit tho
                      When JLo touches you, it's like:

Master of Jenology

Feb 26, 2018#61

So if I was one of the people at Ceasar's in charge of her this show and I saw her amazing performances with new routines over last few months like the Direct TV Super Bowl concert, I would be sooo pissed that she's still made no changes to this show besides the outfits. They're paying her MILLIONS of dollars!! On stage she does give it her all and works her ass off every night but creatively its pure laziness not coming up with new routines. Almost like she knows its going to sell out every night so she's taking advantage of them

12K11,426
                        Contributor
                        12K11,426

Feb 26, 2018#62

jenfan76 wrote:So if I was one of the people at Ceasar's in charge of her this show and I saw her amazing performances with new routines over last few months like the Direct TV Super Bowl concert, I would be sooo pissed that she's still made no changes to this show besides the outfits. They're paying her MILLIONS of dollars!! On stage she does give it her all and works her ass off every night but creatively its pure laziness not coming up with new routines. Almost like she knows its going to sell out every night so she's taking advantage of them
                          Your comment makes no sense at all. Why would management care in the least what her routine looks like??? The woman gets rave reviews ALL the time and is one of the biggest show in Vegas that constantly sells out. She is making them a ton of money and am sure they LOVE her and can careless what she does on stage - as long as she keeps selling tickets.

16K4,305
                          Contributor
                          16K4,305

Feb 26, 2018#63

jenfan76 wrote:So if I was one of the people at Ceasar's in charge of her this show and I saw her amazing performances with new routines over last few months like the Direct TV Super Bowl concert, I would be sooo pissed that she's still made no changes to this show besides the outfits. They're paying her MILLIONS of dollars!! On stage she does give it her all and works her ass off every night but creatively its pure laziness not coming up with new routines. Almost like she knows its going to sell out every night so she's taking advantage of them
                            As long as she sells tickets, they don't care what she does. She could perform like Britney or Mariah, wouldnt matter.
                            And her current show gets really good reviews, so...

22K4,141
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            22K4,141

Feb 26, 2018#64

I feel like they don't change things, because she doesn't have the time to revamp her choreography and the setlist. It's a pity because it would be nice to see her changing some things, but if she's planning to do a tour next year, they better include fan-favorite songs and drop hideous songs such as Feelin' So Good off the setlist. Bring Play, I'm Gonna Be Alright and I'm Glad to the setlist.

14K2,771
                              Contributor
                              14K2,771

Feb 26, 2018#65

If shes gonna tour next year she really needs to switch up her show drasticly

Vegas is also kinda an upgraded version of the Dance Again tour. Im not here for version 3 with sections like: glamour, bronx, funky, dance and romantic (ballads)

Aint It Funny, Play, Im Glad would be great to add to her setlist as its been ages since she performed them (exl Im Glad since she never performed it) especially in Europe since these were one of her biggest songs here

16K4,305
                                Contributor
                                16K4,305

Feb 26, 2018#66

I doubt that she'll tour again, but if she does, i'm sure that she'll bring the Vegas show to other places.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 26, 2018#67

masc86 wrote:If shes gonna tour next year she really needs to switch up her show drasticly

Vegas is also kinda an upgraded version of the Dance Again tour. Im not here for version 3 with sections like: glamour, bronx, funky, dance and romantic (ballads)

Aint It Funny, Play, Im Glad would be great to add to her setlist as its been ages since she performed them (exl Im Glad since she never performed it) especially in Europe since these were one of her biggest songs here

I would DIE if she ever performed Ain't it funny the original version, it's one of my favorites!!

22K4,141
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    22K4,141

Feb 26, 2018#68

I feel confident for her touring again, now that the kids are older as well it'll be much easier. However, she should perform some different songs in each leg, for example Europe wants to see perfomances of the original Ain't It Funny.

20K7,822
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      20K7,822

Mar 03, 2018#69

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 03, 2018#70

Luka711 wrote:
                                          Slayage. If only that was me...

20K7,822
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          20K7,822

Mar 04, 2018#71

Mar 04, 2018#72

23K5,924
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              23K5,924

Mar 04, 2018#73

Luka711 wrote:
                                                OMG :love

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 04, 2018#74

Diplo commented the photo with Gwen and JLO, he said: Let's all do a song.

12K11,426
                                                  Contributor
                                                  12K11,426

Mar 04, 2018#75

Mille Backer wrote:Diplo commented the photo with Gwen and JLO, he said: Let's all do a song.
                                                    Yasss do it!! I love me some Gwen!

Read more posts (650 remaining)