Doctor of Jenology

Feb 17, 2018#1501

jenny4life2love wrote:Hopefully if her and Arod split she be more focused then we get a single album and more.
    How can u say that fucking moron... well im not suprised knowing where this comes from... :bad:

Feb 17, 2018#1502

Beautifuli2018 wrote:
      xxxcjlopezxxx wrote:
      jenny4life2love wrote:Hopefully if her and Arod split she be more focused then we get a single album and more.
      How can u say that fucking moron... well im not suprised knowing where this comes from... :bad:
      You should be banned for swearing and being disrespectful to fellow jlover
      U talking to me Beautiful? Gurl Bye! :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 17, 2018#1503

rainman wrote:
        they just went Jewelry shopping so ... it aint anytime soon LOL

I hear what your saying Jennifer gets way to distracted with her relationships, i mean i saw a pic of AROD having some sort of meeting regarding his business and Jen was there taking part i mean WTF - leave his businesses and focus on UR MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#1504

Last year she recorded the album with Marc Anthony and it had one sound. In the last two months she’s been recording a lot of new songs with a different sound. I have a feeling we might not necessarily get the original ‘Por Primera Vez’ album. But just a few songs sprinkled with what she’s been recording now.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#1505

FlyBoy87 wrote:Last year she recorded the album with Marc Anthony and it had one sound. In the last two months she’s been recording a lot of new songs with a different sound. I have a feeling we might not necessarily get the original ‘Por Primera Vez’ album. But just a few songs sprinkled with what she’s been recording now.
            So we are getting the album but it's an updated por Primera Vez with a few different tracks with different sound right ?

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#1506

JLOxoxo wrote:
              FlyBoy87 wrote:Last year she recorded the album with Marc Anthony and it had one sound. In the last two months she’s been recording a lot of new songs with a different sound. I have a feeling we might not necessarily get the original ‘Por Primera Vez’ album. But just a few songs sprinkled with what she’s been recording now.
              So we are getting the album but it's an updated por Primera Vez with a few different tracks with different sound right ?
              Nothing is confirmed. Even the album title might change. What I do know is that JLo has been in the studio a lot these last few weeks, so she has a lot of new stuff that is completely different from what she recorded last year.

14K2,614
              Doctor of Jenology
              14K2,614

Feb 21, 2018#1507

I never like the title "POR PRIMERA VEZ", I hope she change the title !!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#1508

FlyBoy87 wrote:
                  JLOxoxo wrote:
                  Nothing is confirmed. Even the album title might change. What I do know is that JLo has been in the studio a lot these last few weeks, so she has a lot of new stuff that is completely different from what she recorded last year.
                  If that's true, I actually like that idea. Better to take a tad bit of time to change up stuff, than to put it out soon that intended and everyone criticizes it.

12K11,426
                  Contributor
                  12K11,426

Feb 21, 2018#1509

I hope w.e she is working on now is actually good and catches on with the public. Also, I wonder if she completely parted ways with Marc and his team on the production side?

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#1510

It's good that she's gonna update the album and she's not gonna release an album recorded 2 years ago, but as a fan I would love to listen the original PPV album, as it was supposed to be out last September.. I hope she won't cut the ballads, (especially El and Por Primera Vez)

Master of Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#1511

chrisjlover wrote:It's good that she's gonna update the album and she's not gonna release an album recorded 2 years ago, but as a fan I would love to listen the original PPV album, as it was supposed to be out last September.. I hope she won't cut the ballads, (especially El and Por Primera Vez)

This is the same thing that happen with Love? The original concept would of had midtempos and ballads. Once she move with LA Reid they changed the direction. This is not bad or good.Bad because you get the media and fans riled up on a album that was announced few years back. We’re all here waiting for something that not ready musically. Good because the more time she works on the project to get the right cohesive album. The better the product will be solid. Not just an album of tracks being recorded to be relevant in music.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#1512

jenny4life2love wrote:
                          chrisjlover wrote:It's good that she's gonna update the album and she's not gonna release an album recorded 2 years ago, but as a fan I would love to listen the original PPV album, as it was supposed to be out last September.. I hope she won't cut the ballads, (especially El and Por Primera Vez)

This is the same thing that happen with Love? The original concept would of had midtempos and ballads. Once she move with LA Reid they changed the direction. This is not bad or good.Bad because you get the media and fans riled up on a album that was announced few years back. We’re all here waiting for something that not ready musically. Good because the more time she works on the project to get the right cohesive album. The better the product will be solid. Not just an album of tracks being recorded to be relevant in music.
                          It's good because the album will be more up-to-date. Releasing an album prepared 2 years ago will sound kinda old.

Master of Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#1513

rafaelsalguero wrote:I never like the title "POR PRIMERA VEZ", I hope she change the title !!!
                            Neither did i... that title didnt make any sense

22K4,141
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            22K4,141

Feb 21, 2018#1514

I like the Por Primera Vez title, but she could choose another title from her tracks.

Master of Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#1515

Hot mess of an era...

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 21, 2018#1516

I hope she preserves „Él”. That’s the song I’m looking forward the most. I’d like to hear Maluma duet as well „Recordándote”.

I remember when some producers and even Jennifer said that Por Primera Vez was her best album. It’s a shame we won’t hear that final original record.

14K2,614
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  14K2,614

Feb 21, 2018#1517

Wait guys, JENNIFER or her TEAM, never talked about "We never hear that original album", that's something you THINK

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2018#1518

rainkissedme wrote:Hot mess of an era...
                                      X2 this is the worst era ever had!! And it is disappointing.

14K2,614
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      14K2,614

Feb 22, 2018#1519

I think the Maluma song sucks, I dont know why
                                        I cant wait to hear "Él", "Mirate" and "Por Primera Vez" songs

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 22, 2018#1520

yall might as well jam to NTNY, AAA, US, and her Spotify Sessions EP cuz with WOD and Will and Grace coming up it looks like its going to be while before we get to hear new material

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 23, 2018#1521

Bad bunny said they already recorded the song

Intro to Jenology

Feb 23, 2018#1522

jenNY88 wrote:Bad bunny said they already recorded the song

What else does he say?

16K4,305
                                              Contributor
                                              16K4,305

Feb 23, 2018#1523

First single - Dinero with Cardi B
                                                Second single - song with Bad Bunny
                                                sounds good!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 23, 2018#1524

What else does he say?
                                                  He just said he was nervous meeting her.They recorded their parts and the lady asked if it was trap.He said he’ll leave it as a surprise.

14K2,614
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  14K2,614

Feb 23, 2018#1525

Could be the song she recorded this weekend?

Read more posts (861 remaining)