Intro to Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#851

This song could easily be a top 10 hit. Her team and herself are treating this song the same we they treated “Love Make The World Go Round” and “AYM”
    LMTWGR went all the way to #2 on iTunes if I recalled correctly. It makes me so frustrated cause I love Jen and she has great music but they keep pushing those mediocre songs that only we the true JLo fans would appreciate. And then releasing hit worthy tracks that don’t get that push or promo like those mediocre ones get. Like LMTRGW AYM and US get paid dust when there’s major interest in those songs especially among non JLo fans..

anyways
    As for this Could It Be Us. She can just do a performance on GMA or Live with Kelly. Perform the whole song not a min of it like she’s done on Saturday. And do some simple choreography but something oringal. She can than maybe perform the song again. On a late night show with it being more stripped down like an acoustic version and than rip off her clothes revealing a one of her Versace costume and get dancing to the main version of Could It Be Us. And of course releasing a lyric video ASAP.
    As for radio deal idk if we can ever rely on that to ever happen..but “US” has potential to debut/peak within the top 40. Or even Top 10 if there would a radio deal.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#852

22K4,141
      Doctor of Jenology
      22K4,141

Feb 06, 2018#853

I'll be so dissapointed if they'll this song die!

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#854

Amazin song :(

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#855

So Jen, what has been you recent strategy to promote your music?

"Drop and let flop"

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#856

Desikidd92 wrote:This song could easily be a top 10 hit. Her team and herself are treating this song the same we they treated “Love Make The World Go Round” and “AYM”
              LMTWGR went all the way to #2 on iTunes if I recalled correctly. It makes me so frustrated cause I love Jen and she has great music but they keep pushing those mediocre songs that only we the true JLo fans would appreciate. And then releasing hit worthy tracks that don’t get that push or promo like those mediocre ones get. Like LMTRGW AYM and US get paid dust when there’s major interest in those songs especially among non JLo fans..

anyways
              As for this Could It Be Us. She can just do a performance on GMA or Live with Kelly. Perform the whole song not a min of it like she’s done on Saturday. And do some simple choreography but something oringal. She can than maybe perform the song again. On a late night show with it being more stripped down like an acoustic version and than rip off her clothes revealing a one of her Versace costume and get dancing to the main version of Could It Be Us. And of course releasing a lyric video ASAP.
              As for radio deal idk if we can ever rely on that to ever happen..but “US” has potential to debut/peak within the top 40. Or even Top 10 if there would a radio deal.
              Blame that on her team. It's sad how she doesn't have the guts to fire them all. But who knows? Benny might have more power than we think.

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#857

It's the same thing with every single she releases... deja vuLo

Don't know what we were expecting, honestly. It's so annoying when she legit doesn't care about her music. And she always says in interviews that she only does projects she's absolutely passionate about, but I don't feel she's passionate about it like we are. We route so hard but she never promotes her stuff like she should.

Watch, when dinero comes out all of our wigs will be snatched and we will say it will be number one, but I bet the same thing will happen like it does with all her singles.. she will not do any promo.

Like where tf is the video and why isn't she set to perform on ellen, Fallon, or snl?!

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 07, 2018#858

_getfree wrote:It's the same thing with every single she releases... deja vuLo

Don't know what we were expecting, honestly. It's so annoying when she legit doesn't care about her music. And she always says in interviews that she only does projects she's absolutely passionate about, but I don't feel she's passionate about it like we are. We route so hard but she never promotes her stuff like she should.

Watch, when dinero comes out all of our wigs will be snatched and we will say it will be number one, but I bet the same thing will happen like it does with all her singles.. she will not do any promo.

Like where tf is the video and why isn't she set to perform on ellen, Fallon, or snl?!
                  You honestly told no lies.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 07, 2018#859

This was a cute anniversary single but it's a new week so let's move on to Dinero.

16K4,305
                    Contributor
                    16K4,305

Feb 07, 2018#860

Master of Jenology

Feb 07, 2018#861

This should not be promoted.
                        It was limited release for super bowl concert and something for fans.
                        She needs to prepare proper launch for dinero. Radio deals , video, spotify playlists and book big awards performaces, like premios, billboard awards and billboard latin awards....
                        US is good but it is not strong enough to be the lead single.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#862

We can keep blaming the team all day but when do Jen steps up to the plate. She acts like a newbie in the biz and never know anything. More confirmation that she’s a Yes character to her team just like her team is a Yes to her...I lost all hope and no expectation, and just enjoy whatever the heck she does :coffee

Contributor

Feb 08, 2018#863

Who's paying for those performances? The label isn't, and they aren't investing in Jen with their money unless her work produces money... Oh but wait the fans on this board say that sales, billboard, and charts aren't important around here...

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#864

It is sad to say it. But this song is almost dead.

23K5,924
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              23K5,924

Feb 08, 2018#865

The performance is on her VEVO now. lol

Not available in my country.

Contributor

Feb 08, 2018#866

nixy1991 wrote:

Also not available in NZ :ROFL:

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#867

nixy1991 wrote:

Us only for US :lol

14K6,346
                                    Contributor
                                    14K6,346

Feb 08, 2018#868

She can keep it anyway, when it's a good performance they don't upload it on her page but that they do.

14K2,614
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      14K2,614

Feb 08, 2018#869

Not Available on MEXICO !!!
                                        WTF !!! another "Love Make The World Go Round" strategy?? LOL

Master of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#870

neither in Italy

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#871

Wtf

20K7,822
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            20K7,822

Feb 08, 2018#872

WHO cares about Ellen or Fallon ?
                                              She needs radios, spotify playlists and good video.
                                              She can perform when her song is doing good there. Now it would be pointless and you will be complaining it's the same performance over and over again.

Master of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#873

FLOP LOL

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#874

What r u expecting ? The song has 0 promo and she is not an IT girl to let her song rise without promo

Intermediate Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#875

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:

Who's paying for those performances? The label isn't, and they aren't investing in Jen with their money unless her work produces money... Oh but wait the fans on this board say that sales, billboard, and charts aren't important around here...
                                                    I never said sales and charts are irrelevant, that's what will ensure her music gets out to the masses..

Read more posts (129 remaining)