Master of Jenology

Dec 27, 2017#751

There's an artist who performed at Planet Hollywood and then he/she released the dvd of the concert? I Have a fear that this is never happened! :(

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 28, 2017#752

I hardly comments. & I have a question for those who knows.
      What are the cameras policy for JLo Vegas show? What are allow?
      I'm going in February for the first time.
      & I am planning on buying the Canon eos M6 mirrorless camera.

Please help. Thanks. :)

12K11,435
      Contributor
      12K11,435

Dec 28, 2017#753

rico_ysl1 wrote:
        Crazy4JenL wrote:
        cjfinley wrote:
        rico_ysl1 wrote:okay i know this has been covered before but i cant find the answer, so i booked the left general admission right on the floor up against t he stage... question how does one guarantee you are the closest to the stage? do you have to line up how early? any tips or advise
        In September, I think I lined up about 7pm. There was a few people in front of me but I still managed to get front and centre on the floor at both shows - Just remember to go straight to the right once you get inside, and line up against the wall at the door to the theatre. Once they let you in, just move fast (but don't run or they'll push you back like they did to me lol).
        Would agree with everything that was said above. I went in Sep and lined up like 2 hours before the show maybe and once we were let in I made sure to go straight to the other line (I went to the left) and I was the 3rd person in line there. I got a great spot right up front between the J and the L. It was insane how close I was to her. If you go with someone else you can leave them in line to hold your spot and walk around to see the exhibits.

hi thank you for your amazing feedback, did you go left cause you purchased the general left tickets? so there must be two entrances in the theatre?

also u cant run and grab a spot?
        I don't believe I went left because that's what my ticket said - I think that's just the direction I headed in. Both left and right side meet up once everyone is let in and nothing divides the sides.

Once you make the second line and you're let in to the venue you can go grab a spot quick (they do tell you not to run) but if you move from there you're going to loose it. I did not have a problem grabbing a spot right up front because everyone stood around and was taking it all in - I was on a mission to be front and center. I had my BF guard our spot and I went back outside to grab a drink and I did the same for him.

46K3,606
        Admin
        46K3,606

Feb 02, 2018#754

On E News, which aired on tv, they asked if she would consider extending Vegas and she said it’s hard to say because she has a bunch of other things in the pipeline.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 02, 2018#755

JenRox wrote:On E News, which aired on tv, they asked if she would consider extending Vegas and she said it’s hard to say because she has a bunch of other things in the pipeline.
            Nothing new in this interview?

46K3,606
            Admin
            46K3,606

Feb 02, 2018#756

I think that was the only new career thing.

Contributor

Feb 05, 2018#757

Is there anybody who will be at the last Vegas show? I will and would like to meet some Jlovers :)

Feb 07, 2018#758

Can anyone tell me if the right gold circle the better side or is the left one better or are both good?

Master of Jenology

Feb 07, 2018#759

GermanLover wrote:Can anyone tell me if the right gold circle the better side or is the left one better or are both good?
                    Its more or less the same... ive been in the middle you can walk across... she will do her slide by L (JLO stage) which is kindda middle.

Contributor

Feb 08, 2018#760

rainman wrote:
                      GermanLover wrote:Can anyone tell me if the right gold circle the better side or is the left one better or are both good?
                      Its more or less the same... ive been in the middle you can walk across... she will do her slide by L (JLO stage) which is kindda middle.
                      Thank you!

Intro to Jenology

Feb 08, 2018#761

i was thinking to stand by the j, it seems easier for her to interact, i am really hoping for a selfie-lo...

Read more posts (-14 remaining)