16K4,305
Contributor
16K4,305

Feb 05, 2018#26

She looks amazing. Her beauty is out of this world.
    And the outfits were soo good, much better than actual concert

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#27

Dan#jlofan wrote:One thing that Jen has that a lot of girls from her time have lost, is the ability to book big shows and headline events, even with a lack of recent hits. She'headlined both Calibash shows, just did super Saturday Night last night something that taylor Swift did last year, headlined Mawzine, performed at the tidal show. She performs at things for NBC etc. I mean she could have a full schedule doing these sort of shows alone.

Could Christina and Mariah say the same?
      Chirstina hasn't released an album in years, as for the latter...

16K4,305
      Contributor
      16K4,305

Feb 05, 2018#28

Jen must have a hit English song AS SOON AS POSSIBLE so that she'll have a great year 2018
        and they will definitely ask her to do the show next year.

ALL SHE HAS TO DO is forget about that Spanish album and focus on having hit songs (could be Spanglish)
        BACK TO BACK, 2 HIT SONGS and then next year Superbowl confirmed.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#29

QueenCedar101 wrote:
          Crazy4JenL wrote:This lady never rest. I hate this long blonde weave and wish she would stop wearing it.
          What's wrong with the blonde hair? She's so hot, she's so fine, she's so cool, she's so, so, so, so, hot hot.
          +1000000

20K7,822
          Doctor of Jenology
          20K7,822

Feb 05, 2018#30

Wow she looked awesome, awesome, awesome !

Master of Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#31

Master of Jenology

Feb 05, 2018#32

^lmao. Shouldn't that be a sign to STOP BEING SO PUBLIC WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIPS

14K2,609
                Admin
                14K2,609

Feb 05, 2018#33

^^ That has nothing to do with them as a couple. Boston fans hate anything that has to do with the Yankees. It’s a long time rivalry. lol They have always booed him, especially in Boston.

Intro to Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#34

She did pre show and post show for them. NFL would be so mean if they don’t give her a half time next year.

13K1,207
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    13K1,207

Feb 06, 2018#35

I hate that weave too. #CurlyHairLoTeam

Master of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#36

THIS BLONDE HAIR IS ONE OF HER BEST!
                        JLO always looks better with straight hair.

Master of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#37

tah71 wrote:^^ That has nothing to do with them as a couple. Boston fans hate anything that has to do with the Yankees. It’s a long time rivalry. lol They have always booed him, especially in Boston.
                          They were in Minnesota though. I'm sure there were Patriot fans there from Boston but there was probably a lot of ppl from all over the place there too

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#38

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:I made another topic because this is a new show and I don’t think anyone knew a little it

This hair is a YES
                            The messy curly hair is a NO

14K2,609
                            Admin
                            14K2,609

Feb 06, 2018#39

jenfan76 wrote:
                              tah71 wrote:^^ That has nothing to do with them as a couple. Boston fans hate anything that has to do with the Yankees. It’s a long time rivalry. lol They have always booed him, especially in Boston.
                              They were in Minnesota though. I'm sure there were Patriot fans there from Boston but there was probably a lot of ppl from all over the place there too
                              Definitely some, but it still wasn’t about them as a couple. It had everything to do with him being a Yankee and the history of that rivalry. It even mentions that history in the article.

14K6,346
                              Contributor
                              14K6,346

Feb 06, 2018#40

^ or just the fact that the guy is hated by a lot of people, you just have to see the comments under his interviews, and it’s not just a few haters like every celebrities have , Jen is saving his image.

14K2,609
                                Admin
                                14K2,609

Feb 06, 2018#41

daisylo wrote:^ or just the fact that the guy is hated by a lot of people, you just have to see the comments under his interviews, and it’s not just a few haters like every celebrities have , Jen is saving his image.
                                  My point was him being booed wasn't about them as a couple. It was in an environment where he probably wasn't going to get a standing ovation. That's all. And where else has he publicly spoken and been booed, recently?

Look, I know some people don't care for him here and have their opinions, but I'm not gonna go there about comments people write on the internet or wether she's saving his image and all that. Plus there are a lot of double standards here when it comes to fans discussing her relationships.

At the end of the day, she and Alex are in a relationship together, they're both grown people, it's between them. I root for them and hope they make it together.

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#42

daisylo wrote:^ or just the fact that the guy is hated by a lot of people, you just have to see the comments under his interviews, and it’s not just a few haters like every celebrities have , Jen is saving his image.
                                    Exactly what I've been saying. Say it again! :Bravo: :cheer :confetti

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#43

If this was a private event how did these videos surfaced online? She looked AMAZING btw

Feb 06, 2018#44

:ROFL: :ROFL:
                                        QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                        Dan#jlofan wrote:One thing that Jen has that a lot of girls from her time have lost, is the ability to book big shows and headline events, even with a lack of recent hits. She'headlined both Calibash shows, just did super Saturday Night last night something that taylor Swift did last year, headlined Mawzine, performed at the tidal show. She performs at things for NBC etc. I mean she could have a full schedule doing these sort of shows alone.

Could Christina and Mariah say the same?
                                        Chirstina hasn't released an album in years, as for the latter...

+1 no shade but true

14K2,609
                                        Admin
                                        14K2,609

Feb 06, 2018#45

RLO wrote:If this was a private event how did these videos surfaced online? She looked AMAZING btw
                                          I’m sure there were professional photographers there. It was a post game “win or lose” concert for the Patriot fans put on by the owner. Jen was the surprise guest, that’s why no one knew she was performing. She and Alex are friends with the owner, so she was probably asked by him.

Master of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#46

^ Didn't know it was a private party for Patriot fans. If that's the case, she HAS to have more awareness than that than to invite one of the most hated Yankees in recent history up on stage!!

16K4,305
                                            Contributor
                                            16K4,305

Feb 06, 2018#47

WHY is she even bringing him up on the stage?

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#48

jenfan76 wrote:^ Didn't know it was a private party for Patriot fans. If that's the case, she HAS to have more awareness than that than to invite one of the most hated Yankees in recent history up on stage!!
                                                But she loves him, although I bet you he doesn't love her back. They may have been together for a year, but I think their relationship is definitely going to end soon, especially when he gets what he wants from her. He'll betray her for another woman. I don't think it's a genuine relationship. Say what you want about Marc, but their relationship together was much better. More genuine and had mutual respect for each other.

14K2,609
                                                Admin
                                                14K2,609

Feb 06, 2018#49

mEm wrote:WHY is she even bringing him up on the stage?[/quote

I think they kinda organized the event with the owner, so he was speaking from the sports side. It probably wasn’t a good idea, but like every thing else, it’ll be forgotten in a week or so. lol

Intro to Jenology

Feb 06, 2018#50

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                                    jenfan76 wrote:^ Didn't know it was a private party for Patriot fans. If that's the case, she HAS to have more awareness than that than to invite one of the most hated Yankees in recent history up on stage!!
                                                    But she loves him, although I bet you he doesn't love her back. They may have been together for a year, but I think their relationship is definitely going to end soon, especially when he gets what he wants from her. He'll betray her for another woman. I don't think it's a genuine relationship. Say what you want about Marc, but their relationship together was much better. More genuine and had mutual respect for each other.
                                                    Marc and her are better than her and alex ? In what world? Trust and believe if the man didn’t love her he wouldn’t be with her .. just look at the kids and family .. family ties don’t lie. She’s in a different mental space than she was years ago with Marc .. did you not read her book ? I’d say the same for alex. Neither one of them are or were perfect. Let’s just let them be a happy family. I hope everything works out well. Cause for the first time I’d say she’s not in a toxic relationship

Read more posts (9 remaining)