Master of Jenology

Jan 26, 2018#1351

Everyone it so easy to copy the conversation and translate ladies and gents lol

22K4,158
    Doctor of Jenology
    22K4,158

Jan 27, 2018#1352

jenny4life2love wrote:Everyone it so easy to copy the conversation and translate ladies and gents lol
      No way I would get in such a thing to do. Everyone should speak English here.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 27, 2018#1353

Who gives a rats ass if people wanna write in spanish , Portuguese , french , creole let them ....damn this is land of the free home of the brave so stop with the negative rave please we don't live in an islamic country or do we did i miss the memo ?like where are we in Saudi Arabia no offense to those who are...

14K2,704
        Doctor of Jenology
        14K2,704

Jan 27, 2018#1354

some of you are so Drama Queens !!!!

Contributor

Jan 27, 2018#1355

Why can't Jen give us some Dura? Why is Jen's sound soooo late?! AAA is a good song but it sounds like it should've came out back in 2007.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 27, 2018#1356

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:Why can't Jen give us some Dura? Why is Jen's sound soooo late?! AAA is a good song but it sounds like it should've came out back in 2007.

Sorry but you are so wrong.
              Its the opposite, since 2015 Daddy Yankee is bringing the old school sound in his songs because the reggaetoneros fans said that need it.
              For Exaple you can hear his last singles "Shaky Shaky" " Hula Hoop" and now "Dura" and comparate with his 2007s songs.

2015 - 2016

Amor Amor Amor is a really good now days reggaeton song, you can comparate the production of AAA with 2017 songs as "Mayores" from Bad Bunny or "Andas en mi cabeza" from Daddy Yankee.

But yes, i wish a reggaeton old school from Jen with Daddy Yankee.

14K2,704
              Doctor of Jenology
              14K2,704

Jan 27, 2018#1357

and why Jennifer never work with Daddy Yankee???? He's Hot on the charts and the people love him

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 27, 2018#1358

SO random

14K2,704
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  14K2,704

Jan 27, 2018#1359

I hope this means "LLEGASTE" will be on the álbum Final Cut !!! I want to listen the spanish version

22K4,158
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    22K4,158

Jan 27, 2018#1360

I still love this song, I know that most of the people are here for the bops... but this is real music.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 27, 2018#1361

chrisjlover wrote:SO random
                        She made a typo it's Portuguese and not Portuguesa :lol:

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 27, 2018#1362

rafaelsalguero wrote:I hope this means "LLEGASTE" will be on the álbum Final Cut !!! I want to listen the spanish version
                          +1

Master of Jenology

Jan 28, 2018#1363

oh well this means that will be on the album.
                            Chegaste a bonus track

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 28, 2018#1364

yes!!! i didn't think the song was going to make it!

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 28, 2018#1365

This song was perfect. Loved the more stripped down production with Jen's voice.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 28, 2018#1366

Nothin On Me wrote:
                                  This song was perfect. Loved the more stripped down production with Jen's voice.
                                  I agree. I love her soft, sweet-as-honey vocals on songs like this. She needs to sing songs like it more often.

14K2,704
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  14K2,704

Feb 02, 2018#1367

https://www.billboard.com/articles/colu ... unch-party

Also:
                                    According to Lopez's manager Benny Medina, who was also present at the Guess event, the new album is likely to be released in September, he told Billboard.

WTF !!!! Benny means "Por Primera Vez" or a new English Album?

Intro to Jenology

Feb 02, 2018#1368

rafaelsalguero wrote:https://www.billboard.com/articles/colu ... unch-party

Also:
                                      According to Lopez's manager Benny Medina, who was also present at the Guess event, the new album is likely to be released in September, he told Billboard.

Hope English Album, Spanish need to be release before summer, it has 2 singles realesed, english only buzz singles.

Master of Jenology

Feb 02, 2018#1369

GabrielRod21 wrote:

Also:

Hope English Album, Spanish need to be release before summer, it has 2 singles realesed, english only buzz singles.

Just shelf this Spanish album if their doing this

Bachelor of Jenology

Feb 02, 2018#1370

Motiff answered me the spanish album is coming out soon!! :cheer

Master of Jenology

Feb 02, 2018#1371

emiliano06 wrote:Motiff answered me the spanish album is coming out soon!! :cheer

Wheewww thank you for the update panic mode. So their 2 album then this year yay!!

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 02, 2018#1372

emiliano06 wrote:Motiff answered me the spanish album is coming out soon!! :cheer
                                              Thank God... Where?

16K4,313
                                              Contributor
                                              16K4,313

Feb 02, 2018#1373

Also:

If Benny says the album is coming in September, lets just forget about the album in 2018.

Doctor of Jenology

Feb 02, 2018#1374

mEm wrote:

Also:

If Benny says the album is coming in September, lets just forget about the album in 2018.
                                                  This.

14K6,389
                                                  Contributor
                                                  14K6,389

Feb 02, 2018#1375

he also said that last september

Read more posts (1011 remaining)