Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 30, 2017#226

Luka711 wrote:^very common here ...
    I was being sarcastic, but some members do think that success = quality, when it really doesn't.

Contributor

Dec 31, 2017#227

QueenCedar101 wrote:
      I was being sarcastic, but some members do think that success = quality, when it really doesn't.

Success = More music, more singles, more music videos, more collaborations, more remixes, more albums, support from the record label, increases chances of awards like the VMA's (at least nominations), and when that happens we get more live epic performances broadcast on tv (not just Vegas), increases chances for a SuperBowl offer, more tours, opens doors for live performances on Blu-ray, no shelved album/music/videos.

Success > Struggle

You would think Jennifer's hardcore fans would want to see Jennifer win and take over the world and not put up with this mediocrity. A true JLo fan can see Jen's true potential and not allow her to settle for anything bland and mediocre.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 31, 2017#228

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
        QueenCedar101 wrote:

Success = More music, more singles, more music videos, more collaborations, more remixes, more albums, support from the record label, increases chances of awards like the VMA's (at least nominations), and when that happens we get more live epic performances broadcast on tv (not just Vegas), increases chances for a SuperBowl offer, more tours, opens doors for live performances on Blu-ray, no shelved album/music/videos.

Success > Struggle

You would think Jennifer's hardcore fans would want to see Jennifer win and take over the world and not put up with this mediocrity. A true JLo fan can see Jen's true potential and not allow her to settle for anything bland and mediocre.
        Why do you care so much about that? Success & Popularity =/= talent. That's just like saying Jake Paul deserves a Grammy, all because his video is gaining lots of publicity. Plus, you do realize even if she were successful, she'd fall off eventually anyway, right? Even if the song were to go #1, you'd complain about it being generic. It's like you'd never be happy, no matter what the outcome is. By that logic, Selena Gomez, Cheryl Cole, and Taylor Swift are talented?

I can't with you. Any true music fans would not care about the chart. It's about time you realize that.

20K7,822
        Doctor of Jenology
        20K7,822

Jan 02, 2018#229

So sth should be happening this week ...

:popcorn

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 02, 2018#230

Luka711 wrote:So sth should be happening this week ...

:popcorn
            Hopefully :Bravo:

22K4,141
            Doctor of Jenology
            22K4,141

Jan 03, 2018#231

They better drop something!

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 03, 2018#232

Umm if it's truly being filmed on the 3rd 4th and 5th then wouldn't we expect the song like 3rd week of January since they'll probably do the song one week and video following week release method.

If maybe release song while there barely filming. Idk. But I ain't expecting anything till at least next week.

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 03, 2018#233

But guys is it spanglish or dual single? Why calling it DINERO?

Master of Jenology

Jan 03, 2018#234

TOMORROW IS THE DAY OF THE VIDEOSHOOT RIGHT?

Master of Jenology

Jan 03, 2018#235

JLOVING wrote:TOMORROW IS THE DAY OF THE VIDEOSHOOT RIGHT?

Oh thats why she is working out hard.... cant wait

20K7,822
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      20K7,822

Jan 03, 2018#236

I'm still not sure they meant video shoot today, but we will see ...

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 03, 2018#237

Where are the members who are close to the people who are on the JLO team at those times to confirm that they will have the recordings today?!

Contributor

Jan 03, 2018#238

Bruno Mars is releasing the remix of his song, "Finesse", with Cardi B tonight.

Contributor

Jan 03, 2018#239

Master of Jenology

Jan 03, 2018#240

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
                                ah its just a remix...

fewwff

14K2,771
                                Contributor
                                14K2,771

Jan 03, 2018#241

Doubt theyre shooting the video today as Rob is not in the USA he would be around for styling I assume

Contributor

Jan 03, 2018#242

I just saw the video again multiple times and I think they are filming right now. LETS DIGEST WHERE THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT "THE VIDEO PART"

First, they are talking about the movie "American Gangsta" and

Alex : It'll be like the movie "TAKEN" - (Mind you the song is rumored to be titled "DINERO" which means "Money")

JLO: It'll be "CINEMATIC" it has a little steam to it you know what I mean; I was just trying to connect it to the song where its not just the typical you know Reggaeton, Bachata, Hip Hop video that everybody does all the time.

Khaled: Man its gonna be dope...... You all picked the day yet, like y'all figured that part out?

JLO: January 4th

Khaled: everything good on that?

Benny: YUP

Khaled: Alright Cool

JLO: Is it the 4th, 5th and 6th?

Benny: It was the 2nd through the 5th

JLO: 3rth , 4rth and 5th.. Something like that.. I won't do it right on the 2nd, probably be prepping on it. Probably 3rd, 4th and 5th.

JLO: Do you think we should do some ad libs with her?

Khaled: On the record? ( WHY WOULD HE SAY ON THE RECORD? ) Because they were just talking about the VIDEO.

JLO: On the record.

So, I think they are shooting the video right now, if not then tomorrow. I hope so because then it'll be her first female collab for Cardi right? and it would make JLO pop again and they can bring the whole Bronx to this again!

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 03, 2018#243

They did a great job choosing the costumes from Cardi and Bruno in the photo, I love it, so retro!

12K11,429
                                      Contributor
                                      12K11,429

Jan 03, 2018#244

Can’t belive Cardi got Jens dream colab while only being in the game for a minute..Jenny is always obsessing over Bruno.

Intro to Jenology

Jan 04, 2018#245

Crazy4JenL wrote:Can’t belive Cardi got Jens dream colab while only being in the game for a minute..Jenny is always obsessing over Bruno.
                                          Lmao the delusion is real. You meant to say it all the way around, Jen and her team went After her trying to get that hit at any cost. Jen is trying to be saved by Cardi, not the other way around. :coffee

Intro to Jenology

Jan 04, 2018#246

platanopower wrote:
                                            Crazy4JenL wrote:Can’t belive Cardi got Jens dream colab while only being in the game for a minute..Jenny is always obsessing over Bruno.
                                            Lmao the delusion is real. You meant to say it all the way around, Jen and her team went After her trying to get that hit at any cost. Jen is trying to be saved by Cardi, not the other way around. :coffee
                                            I believe that the comment implied that cardi being new to the game its surprising that she was able to snab a collab with bruno before jen since jens been longing for a collab with bruno for the longest and shes a veteran

12K11,429
                                            Contributor
                                            12K11,429

Jan 04, 2018#247

NB1990 wrote:
                                              platanopower wrote:
                                              I believe that the comment implied that cardi being new to the game its surprising that she was able to snab a collab with bruno before jen since jens been longing for a collab with bruno for the longest and shes a veteran
                                              :lol: exactly what I meant but she tried it :coffee

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 04, 2018#248

Jen says she loves bruno but has her team actually pursued it? Jen seems like the type that would be hurt if her team asked bruno and he said no. That would explain why Jen gravitates to rent a rappers or up and coming new artists that would most likely never say no to someone like jlo.

I think her team severely undermines jen. If Jen wanted bruno, or rihanna, drake, etc.. On her record they can get them guranteed. Her team is just cheap and doesn't want to invest on great features and end up losing money if the song flops.

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 04, 2018#249

praying this song comes soon cuz the 4th is tomorrow!

22K4,141
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  22K4,141

Jan 04, 2018#250

I really hope they will film the video these days, I need some new JLo and album news!

Read more posts (2210 remaining)