Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 22, 2017#26

daxview wrote:No, I’m not done yet, and of course I have something positive to say, I like Amor X3, for example, but sadly there are more negative things to say about Jennifer lately and since this is a forum where everyone can say whatever they want, I will continue writing MY opinion, i didn’t break any rule of the forum, if you don't like it, please be free to block me or don’t read me, and my apologies if I offend you in some way.
    But, I never said you couldn't continue writing your opinion... All I'm wondering is why you keep saying something negative. Lol. Is it your mindset that thinks Quality = Quantity? Even if you do like something, you always downplay it, all because it doesn't do well. You care so much about success and achievements, and you know that at this point in her career she won't get those achievements. it should be the music that matters, not the charts, especially since most of the songs on the chart are either average or garbage, but stay pessimistic I guess.

Master of Jenology

Dec 23, 2017#27

QueenCedar101 wrote:
      daxview wrote:No, I’m not done yet, and of course I have something positive to say, I like Amor X3, for example, but sadly there are more negative things to say about Jennifer lately and since this is a forum where everyone can say whatever they want, I will continue writing MY opinion, i didn’t break any rule of the forum, if you don't like it, please be free to block me or don’t read me, and my apologies if I offend you in some way.
      But, I never said you couldn't continue writing your opinion... All I'm wondering is why you keep saying something negative. Lol. Is it your mindset that thinks Quality = Quantity? Even if you do like something, you always downplay it, all because it doesn't do well. You care so much about success and achievements, and you know that at this point in her career she won't get those achievements. it should be the music that matters, not the charts, especially since most of the songs on the chart are either average or garbage, but stay pessimistic I guess.

Like I said, it’s hard to say something positive when there’s nothing, I’m just saying what I see, and I don’t think quality=quantity, I guess that’s the main problem, there are not quality or quantity in this moment of her career, I mean, let’s be realistic Amor X3 is not a good song, but I like it. Guess you’re right, I’m just focusing too much being pessimistic and it’s kinda sad, hope Jennifer shut my mouth with some good stuff next year :)

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 23, 2017#28

daxview wrote:
        QueenCedar101 wrote:

Like I said, it’s hard to say something positive when there’s nothing, I’m just saying what I see, and I don’t think quality=quantity, I guess that’s the main problem, there are not quality or quantity in this moment of her career, I mean, let’s be realistic Amor X3 is not a good song, but I like it. Guess you’re right, I’m just focusing too much being pessimistic and it’s kinda sad, hope Jennifer shut my mouth with some good stuff next year :)
        Just saying. You don't have to like her stuff. It's just that people on here are too chart obsessed, when the charts literally mean nothing. I like Amor x3, but I don't think it's among one of her best songs. That was all. People dismiss things, all because they don't chart.

Master of Jenology

Dec 24, 2017#29

QueenCedar101 wrote:
          daxview wrote:
          QueenCedar101 wrote:

Just saying. You don't have to like her stuff. It's just that people on here are too chart obsessed, when the charts literally mean nothing. I like Amor x3, but I don't think it's among one of her best songs. That was all. People dismiss things, all because they don't chart.
          I got you! I mean, On the Floor was a hit but it is not one of her best songs, people are Obsessed with charts, it’s kinda understandable because everyone here want to see Jennifer being successful, but sometimes it’s too much

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 29, 2017#30

Jenny From The Block = 93.2 million

Dec 29, 2017#31

Love Don't Cost A Thing = 80 million
              If You Had My Love = 83.1 million
              AIn't It Funny (Alt Version) = 87 million

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 05, 2018#32

hope it gets higher during superbowl season

Doctor of Jenology

Jan 09, 2018#33

GR = 94 million.

Mar 18, 2018#34

GR and JFTB = 96.2 million on Vevo!

16K4,305
                    Contributor
                    16K4,305

Mar 18, 2018#35

Almost there!!! These videos deserve to be certified :love2

22K4,141
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      22K4,141

Mar 18, 2018#36

Her videos are increasing, she's having a very good YouTube channel! They just need to fix the titles, because some are incorrect and messy, but also add the remixes/alternate versions of other songs.

Master of Jenology

Mar 18, 2018#37

GR, come on!!!!

Master of Jenology

Mar 19, 2018#38

This is amazing. This is absolutely deserved

20K7,821
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            20K7,821

Mar 22, 2018#39

5 000 344 907 views on Jennifer Lopez Vevo

:clap

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 22, 2018#40

Luka711 wrote:5 000 344 907 views on Jennifer Lopez Vevo

:clap
                                Yaaaaay congrats

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 23, 2018#41

CosTaSsSs wrote:Her videos are increasing, she's having a very good YouTube channel! They just need to fix the titles, because some are incorrect and messy, but also add the remixes/alternate versions of other songs.
                                  yep and if she drops another OTF or AYM like video it'll only get better :cool:

Mar 23, 2018#42

Mille Backer wrote:Love Don't Cost A Thing = 80 million
                                    i always thought ATF would have gotten 100m views before JGYB or GR

Doctor of Jenology

Mar 23, 2018#43

^ AIF had a huge drop in views. AIH and even NMA is projected to hit 100mil views first. I'm just a tiny bit bitter that JFTB will hit 100mil before GR.

Master of Jenology

Mar 23, 2018#44

ALL I HAVE
                                        85,447,916 vistas

:dance2

Ni tu ni yo
                                        83,612,843 vistas

Bachelor of Jenology

Mar 23, 2018#45

DtothaLO wrote:

ALL I HAVE
                                          85,447,916 vistas

:dance2
                                          Good grief. That many views? I remember when it had only around 24 million views. Many people must be in for her old music.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 25, 2018#46

No Me Ames 40 millions, that's insane. Such a latin classic.

Intro to Jenology

Mar 26, 2018#47

LuisDelux wrote:No Me Ames 40 millions, that's insane. Such a latin classic.
                                              One of my favorites! :love2 Such a good song

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 10, 2018#48

JFTB = 97,1 million.
                                                GR = 97 million.

22K4,141
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                22K4,141

Apr 10, 2018#49

I think she deleted her YouTube profile pic on her Vevo page... El Anillo is coming?

Doctor of Jenology

Apr 10, 2018#50

CosTaSsSs wrote: I think she deleted her YouTube profile pic on her Vevo page... El Anillo is coming?
                                                    It's possible! 

Read more posts (50 remaining)