Master of Jenology

Nov 24, 2017#401

Luka711 wrote:
    jenny4life2love wrote:Goodbye Amor looks liek time to start looking for Single 3 or these are PROMOS like

Love? “Fresh about The Oven,Good Hit & Take Care 3 Promos before “On the Floor.

Ok let’s try it again

A.K.A. “Same Girl” & “Girls” then we got “I Luh ya Papi” hmmmm
    You became so annoying after that ban. Grow up man %)

We’re speaking the facts and the people know that none of the songs are getting any life. No one being annoying and why you keep mentioning that old stuff sound like you sour in the story. Let’s stick to facts the songs are not charting their flops. They have not gained a Top10 hit. That my opinion on this situation

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 24, 2017#402

jenny4life2love wrote:
      Luka711 wrote:
      jenny4life2love wrote:Goodbye Amor looks liek time to start looking for Single 3 or these are PROMOS like

Ok let’s try it again

We’re speaking the facts and the people know that none of the songs are getting any life. No one being annoying and why you keep mentioning that old stuff sound like you sour in the story. Let’s stick to facts the songs are not charting their flops. They have not gained a Top10 hit. That my opinion on this situation
      What are you even talking about? Your grammar hurts so much. I don't know what you're trying to say.

20K7,826
      Doctor of Jenology
      20K7,826

Nov 24, 2017#403

jenny4life2love wrote:
        Luka711 wrote:

Ok let’s try it again

I keep mentioning ? lol I dont care, but it's kind of funny and pathetic how you've changed since that situation ...
        From J-Ho to J-Hater :ROFL:
        Whatever %)

22K4,141
        Doctor of Jenology
        22K4,141

Nov 25, 2017#404

The thing is that she doesn't promote her material at all. I mean... she could save some time to promote this at few shows and even give a perfomance at AMA, since radio doesn't support her. The song had potential because it was stable for a week... but it was obvious that it needed a push.

Contributor

Nov 25, 2017#405

CosTaSsSs wrote:The thing is that she doesn't promote her material at all. I mean... she could save some time to promote this at few shows and even give a perfomance at AMA, since radio doesn't support her. The song had potential because it was stable for a week... but it was obvious that it needed a push.

Who’s paying for those shows and promo? Like the AAA video, Sony isn’t investing in Jennifer anymore. This is what happens when an artist doesn’t sale, YouTube views are meaningless.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 25, 2017#406

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:
              CosTaSsSs wrote:The thing is that she doesn't promote her material at all. I mean... she could save some time to promote this at few shows and even give a perfomance at AMA, since radio doesn't support her. The song had potential because it was stable for a week... but it was obvious that it needed a push.

Who’s paying for those shows and promo? Like the AAA video, Sony isn’t investing in Jennifer anymore. This is what happens when an artist doesn’t sale, YouTube views are meaningless.
              That’s sad, but I can see it’s a business. But those views are not meaningless. At least Jen’s strongest point is her Youtube views, that’s why there’re so many products placements in the video. We got the video, because of them.

Master of Jenology

Nov 25, 2017#407

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:

its sad but true

Intro to Jenology

Nov 25, 2017#408

JENNIFER LOPEZ
                  Amor, Amor, Amor f/Wisin
                  261 +56 261 +56 2.640 +0.628

46K3,606
                  Admin
                  46K3,606

Nov 25, 2017#409

canjlo wrote:JENNIFER LOPEZ
                    Amor, Amor, Amor f/Wisin
                    261 +56 261 +56 2.640 +0.628
                    :dance2 :dance2 :dance2

20K7,826
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    20K7,826

Nov 25, 2017#410

Now it only needs to stay like this for the next couple of weeks ! lol

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 25, 2017#411

Smash smash smash here we come. :woot

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 25, 2017#412

juniorsega wrote:Smash smash smash here we come. :woot
                          US ITUNES
                          #554 (+158)

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 25, 2017#413

Without Spotify support we will not get far... SAD!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 25, 2017#414

True

14K2,771
                              Contributor
                              14K2,771

Nov 26, 2017#415

Promo is important

Look at Gwen Stefani, her Christmas album is now #5 on the album chart
                                Believe it came out a few weeks ago but she did several performances this week
                                She is Jenn’s age

22K4,141
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                22K4,141

Nov 26, 2017#416

The radio updates are promising, hopefully it'll keep going up.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 26, 2017#417

33 million!

Master of Jenology

Nov 26, 2017#418

The jenrox type of stan is everything that is wrong with her lol! (i love everything) but then again she is 48 maybe we need to start and realise she is old even know she still looks amazing. Radio is ageist.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 26, 2017#419

Latin radio isnt ageist. In general Latin culture doesn't put emphasis on age. I mean wasn't celia cruz big well into her 50s and 60s. In Europe however it's a different ball game. Not as bad as US though where turning 35 is like turning 80.

Master of Jenology

Nov 26, 2017#420

On Latino Radio stations they play Amor Amor Amor on rotation and Romeo Santos Bella Y Sensual. Since a Latin station the community small so they have to work with what they got. But in americsn Radio their so much competition and new blood of artist to make room for. Everyone want new and fresh talent and artist. Nobody interested in anyone who been in music for 10-15 and beyond plus years. It’s like the times of music and support art not what it use to be. At the same time this is nothing new Radio has not played a JLo song from my understanding since This Is Me Then. I remember listening to the radio and KTU & Z100 was burping “All I have” & Jenny from the block and sometimes I’m Glad. Now it like in order for them to play her tracks she either doing promo by visiting the stations or she does payola.
                                          Plus only a JEn Songs Radio will play is anything from 1999-2002. 4 years of Vintage JLo

Intro to Jenology

Nov 26, 2017#421

24 +4
                                            JENNIFER LOPEZ
                                            Amor, Amor, Amor f/Wisin
                                            324 +63 324 +63 3.202 +0.562

Intro to Jenology

Nov 26, 2017#422

I have been calling to some radios station in México to request Amor amor amor, anyone can do the same JLovers :cheer

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 26, 2017#423

GabrielRod21 wrote:I have been calling to some radios station in México to request Amor amor amor, anyone can do the same JLovers :cheer
                                                Your profile pic is dope. I love it!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2017#424

Ecuador National Report
                                                  New #39

Venezuela National Report
                                                  Nee #48

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 27, 2017#425

albacho wrote:Ecuador National Report
                                                    New #39

Venezuela National Report
                                                    Nee #48
                                                    Not bad

Read more posts (314 remaining)