Mariah Carey Accused of Sexual Harassment !!

Mariah Carey Accused of Sexual Harassment !!

14K2,614
Doctor of Jenology
14K2,614

Nov 10, 2017#1

Mariah Carey Accused of Sexual Harassment By Former Security Guard

Mariah Carey is the latest celebrity to be accused of sexual harassment in the wake of the Harvey Weinstein & Kevin Space scandal that rocked Hollywood in October.

The singer is accused of behaving in a sexual way toward her former personal security, Michael Anello. TMZ reports that Anello is also accusing Carey of denigrating him by calling him "a skinhead, a Nazi and a white supremacist".

Anello, CEO of Los Angeles-based Anello Security & Consulting, is threatening to sue the pop star for unpaid bills in excess of $220,000 for work undertaken between June 2015 and May 2017, according to the report.

TMZ claims it has obtained a copy of a draft lawsuit prepared by Anello’s lawyer which alleges sexual and verbal harassment, including calling him a skinhead among other slurs.

On one occasion during a trip to Cabo San Lucas, Mexico it’s claimed Carey requested Anello’s help with moving some luggage in her room. When he arrived, the “We Belong Together” songstress was wearing a sheer negligee, the lawsuit alleges. Anello tried to excuse himself but Carey insisted that he move the luggage. At this point, he left the room.

The lawsuit has not yet been filed it should be noted. Representatives for Carey told TMZ they had agreed to pay some invoices and were in talks with Anello’s security firm.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#2

Master of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#3

what is happening in this world?

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#4

Go JLo wrote:what is happening in this world?
          A new trend like ''Ice Bucket Challenge'' :ROFL:

14K2,614
          Doctor of Jenology
          14K2,614

Nov 10, 2017#5

oh MAriah this is KARMA !!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 11, 2017#6

If this is actually true, this gives me even more reasons to not like her. End her. Don’t buy her music and let her flop. “I Don’t” was a generic song, and she hasn’t released music ever since. Boycott her.

Nov 11, 2017#7

lucinda wrote:
                Seriously? Sexual Harassment is nothing to laugh about. You are not funny. Please realize that not all allegations are fake and realize that it does affect people in many ways.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 11, 2017#8

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                  lucinda wrote:
                  Seriously? Sexual Harassment is nothing to laugh about. You are not funny. Please realize that not all allegations are fake and realize that it does affect people in many ways.
                  yeah I know but #metoo campaign became a sad madness :bad:

13K1,207
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  13K1,207

Nov 11, 2017#9

lucinda wrote:
                    QueenCedar101 wrote:
                    lucinda wrote:
                    So you're saying that #metoo campaign when people all over the world coming out as being raped and asking for help/support - is a "sad madness"? Jeez you are even more stupid than I thought. :omg
                    I hope and I pray you'll never be raped. That's awful. Physically, mentally. In any ways possible. It's AWFUL.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 11, 2017#10

kateflo wrote:
                      lucinda wrote:
                      QueenCedar101 wrote:
                      lucinda wrote:
                      So you're saying that #metoo campaign when people all over the world coming out as being raped and asking for help/support - is a "sad madness"? Jeez you are even more stupid than I thought. :omg
                      I hope and I pray you'll never be raped. That's awful. Physically, mentally. In any ways possible. It's AWFUL.
                      :ditto

12K11,429
                      Contributor
                      12K11,429

Nov 11, 2017#11

Crazy how many people keep coming forward about sexual harassment..don't think we've seen the end of this and many more will be exposed.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#12

kateflo wrote:
                          lucinda wrote: So you're saying that #metoo campaign when people all over the world coming out as being raped and asking for help/support - is a "sad madness"? Jeez you are even more stupid than I thought. :omg
                          First of all you're stupid, bitch, you and ''queenshit'' from this thread!
                          For example look at this:
                          https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4862913/k ... -facebook/
                          I'm 100% sure this cunt is trying get attention because she was born stupid!
                          English is not my primary language, but you're stupid in all of them.

13K1,207
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          13K1,207

Nov 12, 2017#13

lucinda wrote:
                            kateflo wrote:
                            lucinda wrote: So you're saying that #metoo campaign when people all over the world coming out as being raped and asking for help/support - is a "sad madness"? Jeez you are even more stupid than I thought. :omg
                            Reported.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#14

As DJ Khaled says: Another one

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/11/10/ed- ... lt-claims/

Now ending Ed Westwick career by two no names we may call it a ''sad madness''

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#15

kateflo wrote:
                                lucinda wrote:
                                kateflo wrote:
                                Reported.
                                :jenclap

Girl, there’s something wrong with her. That escalated real quick. She done gone from one extreme to another. My good sis got some problems.

Nov 12, 2017#16

lucinda wrote:As DJ Khaled says: Another one

http://hollywoodlife.com/2017/11/10/ed- ... lt-claims/

Now ending Ed Westwick career by two no names we may call it a ''sad madness''
                                  Really? How dumb can you be to not know that rape is serious? It affects lives in many ways, some develop PTSD and commit suicide, because they feel so scarred. Not everyone who speaks up is looking for attention. It’s an appropriate time. Many have been scared to speak up, but at this point in time, people that feel comfortable telling it are coming out with this story. Celebrities like Lady Gaga, Abigail Breslin, and more have been sexually assaulted. It’s nothing to romanticize or anything to feel proud over. And don’t call me “queenshit” when you don’t even know how serious rape is. You’re not funny. Never have been and never will. Please don’t speak on topics you have no clue about and educate yourself before making any remarks.

P.S. Stop calling people “c****”, when you don’t even know them or their real story. That’s just like saying that people who have depression and try to cut themselves are “attention seekers”, when they’re really just going through a hard time and people don’t know their whole story. How would you feel if you were sexually assaulted, wanted to tell your story, and were labeled as an “attention seeker”? Think about it.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#17

QueenCedar101 wrote:Please don’t speak on topics you have no clue about and educate yourself before making any remarks.
                                    Good luck on this forum.Raise more posts and loose more lifetime.Bye!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#18

lucinda wrote:
                                      QueenCedar101 wrote:And don’t call me “queenshit” when you don’t even know how serious rape is. You’re not funny. Never have been and never will. Please don’t speak on topics you have no clue about and educate yourself before making any remarks.
                                      :lol: :lol: :lol: This may not be something productive, but it’s something. I just come here to see what’s interesting. But anyways, have fun! :"":

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#19

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                        lucinda wrote:
                                        QueenCedar101 wrote:And don’t call me “queenshit” when you don’t even know how serious rape is. You’re not funny. Never have been and never will. Please don’t speak on topics you have no clue about and educate yourself before making any remarks.
                                        :lol: :lol: :lol: This may not be something productive, but it’s something. I just come here to see what’s interesting. But anyways, have fun! :"":
                                        And you said I'm not funny O:)

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#20

I was just laughing, because you said loose more lifetime on this post. That was all. It’s just that you try too hard to be funny IMO.