23K5,924
Doctor of Jenology
23K5,924

Nov 10, 2017#51

I just want Francis Lawrence to start directing videos again.

16K4,305
    Contributor
    16K4,305

Nov 10, 2017#52

nixy1991 wrote:I just want Francis Lawrence to start directing videos again.

I just need Jen to hire a creative team and pay for own videos (if the label doesn't want to spend any money)
      And I need Jen to forget about Bronx/I'm still the same girl/lets party-having a good time, nightlife concept that she's done like million times already

20K7,826
      Doctor of Jenology
      20K7,826

Nov 10, 2017#53

chrisjlover wrote:65k in 1 hour! If this will continue like that, it will have at least 2.4m first day views!
        I'm sure it has way more already. They never update it properly at the beginning. :rockon

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#54

English Translation

Intro to Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#55

chrisjlover wrote:65k in 1 hour! If this will continue like that, it will have at least 2.4m first day views!
            I suppose it's too little! I would like the video to have 5 min views!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#56

Basic video, basic choreography.
              It looks like it was shoot in a day like it was and even edited lol.
              She looks beautiful in jeans outfit.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#57

ripoll wrote:
                I suppose it's too little! I would like the video to have 5 min views!
                Hopefully it can do 3 million 1 day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23K5,924
                Doctor of Jenology
                23K5,924

Nov 10, 2017#58

BTW, really impressive likes/dislikes ratio so far.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#59

pitbulljlo wrote:Basic video, basic choreography.
                    It looks like it was shoot in a day like it was and even edited lol.
                    She looks beautiful in jeans outfit.
                    Ditto!!!
                    Not a fan of this....

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#60

chrisjlover wrote:
                      They should choose some of those for the cover picture of the video though
                      Those were the best parts of the video IMO. I loved staring at her! :love2

13K1,207
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      13K1,207

Nov 10, 2017#61

Good they put all those links under the video. But when you go to her official website... My new single, Love Make the World Go Round featuring Lin-Manuel Miranda, is available now on iTunes. :omg

20K7,826
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        20K7,826

Nov 10, 2017#62

kateflo wrote:Good they put all those links under the video. But when you go to her official website... My new single, Love Make the World Go Round featuring Lin-Manuel Miranda, is available now on iTunes. :omg
                          I always wonder why they put the link to her website lol so useless ! :lol:

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#63

mEm wrote:
                            Go JLo wrote:I like the video!! it isnt everything i was expecting but good enough! finally a truly music video!

Some scenes could be better or are repetitive.... and need one more new place but Im not dissapointed as NTNY.

NORMAL VIDEO.

Edit: I am thirsty of some complex video not so lineal Jen!!! (Benny take notes)

For example they can take some ideas of Nelly:

Mostly the same place but check the different scenes & point of views.
                            Nelly's Loose era was everything. Unlike Jen, Nelly had a great creative team behind her during her Loose era.
                            Maneater music video shows that you do not need a huge budget and it can still be creative, sexy.
                            :ditto

Or see K-Pop videos from groups like Red Velvet and SISTAR. They are so aesthetically pleasing, and they don’t have a big budget. Personally, I liked the video, but it seems kind of generic. Plus, her voice bothered me. It was pretty cringy and sounded sort of unnatural. I don’t know if that makes sense, but something was off.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#64

I love the video.. they shoot it in just one day and the final cut is really cool.
                              We need Jessy Terrero for her next spanish single definitly.

23K5,924
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              23K5,924

Nov 10, 2017#65

100,000!

Suma la cama
                                Resta la ropa
                                Bésame rico
                                Vuelveme loca
                                Así, así, así
                                Así, así, así

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#66

:ROFL:

Intro to Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#67

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                    mEm wrote:
                                    Go JLo wrote:I like the video!! it isnt everything i was expecting but good enough! finally a truly music video!

Some scenes could be better or are repetitive.... and need one more new place but Im not dissapointed as NTNY.

NORMAL VIDEO.

Edit: I am thirsty of some complex video not so lineal Jen!!! (Benny take notes)

For example they can take some ideas of Nelly:

Mostly the same place but check the different scenes & point of views.
                                    Nelly's Loose era was everything. Unlike Jen, Nelly had a great creative team behind her during her Loose era.
                                    Maneater music video shows that you do not need a huge budget and it can still be creative, sexy.
                                    :ditto

Or see K-Pop videos from groups like Red Velvet and SISTAR. They are so aesthetically pleasing, and they don’t have a big budget. Personally, I liked the video, but it seems kind of generic. Plus, her voice bothered me. It was pretty cringy and sounded sort of unnatural. I don’t know if that makes sense, but something was off.
                                    Please go home to your Kpoop I mean pop

Contributor

Nov 10, 2017#68

This video sucked. Nothing happened. The choreo didn’t match the song. Why did they take the train if he has a nice car?

Intro to Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#69

gotti wrote:This video sucked. Nothing happened. The choreo didn’t match the song. Why did they take the train if he has a nice car?
                                        You can go home too

23K5,924
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        23K5,924

Nov 10, 2017#70

lucinda wrote::ROFL:

This was literally the most disturbing video I've seen in my life.

And that counts r/watchpeopledie

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#71

4everJenniferLopez wrote:
                                            gotti wrote:This video sucked. Nothing happened. The choreo didn’t match the song. Why did they take the train if he has a nice car?
                                            You can go home too
                                            Why do you have to be so rude to everyone? You sound like one of those fans that think she’s absolutely perfect, thinks she can do no wrong, and is mean to anyone who disagrees. We all have something called an OPINION. And why do you always have to diss K-Pop? It’s just a genre of music. Do you dislike it because of the crazy stans, or because it isn’t American? I like K-Pop, but I’m not one of those crazy stans. Respect other people and you’ll get respect back.

I mean seriously, are you done?

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#72

alexjlover wrote:
                                              chrisjlover wrote:Tbh I 100% prefer Jessy over Emil Nava (NTNY director)..
                                              I'd love for her to work with Melina Matsoukas, I mean it's great!
                                              Oh u didnt....

Emil Nava is one of the best in the game dude. Jessy is totally NOTHING

Don't get me wrong. I think both are good in different ways. They have good and bad videos.
                                              To me, "this is what you came for" and "Feels" are extremely boring.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#73

The video will get more views . It. S good for the moment

23K5,924
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                23K5,924

Nov 10, 2017#74

Yo quiero hacértelo lento
                                                  Tu cuerpo
                                                  Fluyendo así como el viento
                                                  Sin mezclar los sentimientos

Intro to Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#75

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                                    4everJenniferLopez wrote:
                                                    You can go home too
                                                    Why do you have to be so rude to everyone? You sound like one of those fans that think she’s absolutely perfect, thinks she can do no wrong, and is mean to anyone who disagrees. We all have something called an OPINION. And why do you always have to diss K-Pop? It’s just a genre of music. Do you dislike it because of the crazy stans, or because it isn’t American? I like K-Pop, but I’m not one of those crazy stans. Respect other people and you’ll get respect back.

I mean seriously, are you done?

You are only here promoting your k trash. Please do us favor and don’t

Read more posts (522 remaining)