Amor, Amor, Amor music video!

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
nixy1991
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 20317
Joined: Oct 13th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by nixy1991, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:03 am

I just want Francis Lawrence to start directing videos again.

Image
User avatar
mEm
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 15105
Joined: Dec 2nd, 2004, 7:00 pm

by mEm, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:05 am

nixy1991 wrote:I just want Francis Lawrence to start directing videos again.

Image


I just need Jen to hire a creative team and pay for own videos (if the label doesn't want to spend any money)
And I need Jen to forget about Bronx/I'm still the same girl/lets party-having a good time, nightlife concept that she's done like million times already

Image
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12430
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:07 am

chrisjlover wrote:65k in 1 hour! If this will continue like that, it will have at least 2.4m first day views!


I'm sure it has way more already. They never update it properly at the beginning. :rockon
User avatar
lucinda
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1361
Joined: Jul 3rd, 2015, 11:51 am

by lucinda, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:07 am

English Translation
Image

Image
User avatar
ripoll
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 84
Joined: Feb 18th, 2017, 5:05 pm
Location: Barcelona

by ripoll, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:08 am

chrisjlover wrote:65k in 1 hour! If this will continue like that, it will have at least 2.4m first day views!


I suppose it's too little! I would like the video to have 5 min views!
User avatar
pitbulljlo
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1900
Joined: Sep 1st, 2014, 12:29 pm

by pitbulljlo, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:10 am

Basic video, basic choreography.
It looks like it was shoot in a day like it was and even edited lol.
She looks beautiful in jeans outfit.
brave07
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4012
Joined: Jan 31st, 2009, 7:00 pm

by brave07, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:12 am

ripoll wrote:
chrisjlover wrote:65k in 1 hour! If this will continue like that, it will have at least 2.4m first day views!


I suppose it's too little! I would like the video to have 5 min views!

Hopefully it can do 3 million 1 day


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
nixy1991
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 20317
Joined: Oct 13th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by nixy1991, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:12 am

BTW, really impressive likes/dislikes ratio so far.
User avatar
jennylo86
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 2220
Joined: Mar 31st, 2008, 7:00 pm

by jennylo86, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:14 am

pitbulljlo wrote:Basic video, basic choreography.
It looks like it was shoot in a day like it was and even edited lol.
She looks beautiful in jeans outfit.

Ditto!!!
Not a fan of this....
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 231
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:16 am

chrisjlover wrote:ImageImageImage
They should choose some of those for the cover picture of the video though


Those were the best parts of the video IMO. I loved staring at her! :love2
User avatar
kateflo
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 14688
Joined: Apr 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by kateflo, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:20 am

Good they put all those links under the video. But when you go to her official website... My new single, Love Make the World Go Round featuring Lin-Manuel Miranda, is available now on iTunes. :omg
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12430
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:22 am

kateflo wrote:Good they put all those links under the video. But when you go to her official website... My new single, Love Make the World Go Round featuring Lin-Manuel Miranda, is available now on iTunes. :omg


I always wonder why they put the link to her website lol so useless ! :lol:
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 231
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:23 am

mEm wrote:
Go JLo wrote:I like the video!! it isnt everything i was expecting but good enough! finally a truly music video!

Some scenes could be better or are repetitive.... and need one more new place but Im not dissapointed as NTNY.

NORMAL VIDEO.

Edit: I am thirsty of some complex video not so lineal Jen!!! (Benny take notes)


For example they can take some ideas of Nelly:



Mostly the same place but check the different scenes & point of views.


Nelly's Loose era was everything. Unlike Jen, Nelly had a great creative team behind her during her Loose era.
Maneater music video shows that you do not need a huge budget and it can still be creative, sexy.


:ditto

Or see K-Pop videos from groups like Red Velvet and SISTAR. They are so aesthetically pleasing, and they don’t have a big budget. Personally, I liked the video, but it seems kind of generic. Plus, her voice bothered me. It was pretty cringy and sounded sort of unnatural. I don’t know if that makes sense, but something was off.
User avatar
alexliveitup!
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 287
Joined: Jun 14th, 2014, 8:44 pm

by alexliveitup!, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:24 am

I love the video.. they shoot it in just one day and the final cut is really cool.
We need Jessy Terrero for her next spanish single definitly.
User avatar
nixy1991
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 20317
Joined: Oct 13th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by nixy1991, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:27 am

100,000!

Suma la cama
Resta la ropa
Bésame rico
Vuelveme loca
Así, así, así
Así, así, así


Image
User avatar
lucinda
Bachelor of Jenology
Posts: 1361
Joined: Jul 3rd, 2015, 11:51 am

by lucinda, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:28 am

:ROFL:

User avatar
4everJenniferLopez
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 103
Joined: Feb 10th, 2012, 12:55 am

by 4everJenniferLopez, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:29 am

QueenCedar101 wrote:
mEm wrote:
Go JLo wrote:I like the video!! it isnt everything i was expecting but good enough! finally a truly music video!

Some scenes could be better or are repetitive.... and need one more new place but Im not dissapointed as NTNY.

NORMAL VIDEO.

Edit: I am thirsty of some complex video not so lineal Jen!!! (Benny take notes)


For example they can take some ideas of Nelly:



Mostly the same place but check the different scenes & point of views.


Nelly's Loose era was everything. Unlike Jen, Nelly had a great creative team behind her during her Loose era.
Maneater music video shows that you do not need a huge budget and it can still be creative, sexy.


:ditto

Or see K-Pop videos from groups like Red Velvet and SISTAR. They are so aesthetically pleasing, and they don’t have a big budget. Personally, I liked the video, but it seems kind of generic. Plus, her voice bothered me. It was pretty cringy and sounded sort of unnatural. I don’t know if that makes sense, but something was off.


Please go home to your Kpoop I mean pop
User avatar
gotti
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 1451
Joined: Mar 6th, 2014, 5:46 pm
Location: TRI-STATE AREA
Contact:

by gotti, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:29 am

This video sucked. Nothing happened. The choreo didn’t match the song. Why did they take the train if he has a nice car?
User avatar
4everJenniferLopez
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 103
Joined: Feb 10th, 2012, 12:55 am

by 4everJenniferLopez, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:32 am

gotti wrote:This video sucked. Nothing happened. The choreo didn’t match the song. Why did they take the train if he has a nice car?


You can go home too
User avatar
nixy1991
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 20317
Joined: Oct 13th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by nixy1991, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:34 am

lucinda wrote::ROFL:


This was literally the most disturbing video I've seen in my life.

Image

And that counts r/watchpeopledie

Image
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 231
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:37 am

4everJenniferLopez wrote:
gotti wrote:This video sucked. Nothing happened. The choreo didn’t match the song. Why did they take the train if he has a nice car?


You can go home too


Why do you have to be so rude to everyone? You sound like one of those fans that think she’s absolutely perfect, thinks she can do no wrong, and is mean to anyone who disagrees. We all have something called an OPINION. And why do you always have to diss K-Pop? It’s just a genre of music. Do you dislike it because of the crazy stans, or because it isn’t American? I like K-Pop, but I’m not one of those crazy stans. Respect other people and you’ll get respect back.

Image

I mean seriously, are you done?



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
luizcerqueira
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 238
Joined: May 20th, 2013, 11:26 pm
Location: Brazil

by luizcerqueira, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:38 am

alexjlover wrote:
chrisjlover wrote:Tbh I 100% prefer Jessy over Emil Nava (NTNY director)..
I'd love for her to work with Melina Matsoukas, I mean it's great!


Oh u didnt....

Emil Nava is one of the best in the game dude. Jessy is totally NOTHING





Don't get me wrong. I think both are good in different ways. They have good and bad videos.
To me, "this is what you came for" and "Feels" are extremely boring.
User avatar
moejlo
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3943
Joined: Apr 4th, 2012, 5:03 pm
Location: Beirut - Lebanon
Contact:

by moejlo, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:40 am

The video will get more views . It. S good for the moment
User avatar
nixy1991
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 20317
Joined: Oct 13th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by nixy1991, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:40 am

Yo quiero hacértelo lento
Tu cuerpo
Fluyendo así como el viento
Sin mezclar los sentimientos


Image
User avatar
4everJenniferLopez
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 103
Joined: Feb 10th, 2012, 12:55 am

by 4everJenniferLopez, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:45 am

QueenCedar101 wrote:
4everJenniferLopez wrote:
gotti wrote:This video sucked. Nothing happened. The choreo didn’t match the song. Why did they take the train if he has a nice car?


You can go home too


Why do you have to be so rude to everyone? You sound like one of those fans that think she’s absolutely perfect, thinks she can do no wrong, and is mean to anyone who disagrees. We all have something called an OPINION. And why do you always have to diss K-Pop? It’s just a genre of music. Do you dislike it because of the crazy stans, or because it isn’t American? I like K-Pop, but I’m not one of those crazy stans. Respect other people and you’ll get respect back.

Image

I mean seriously, are you done?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk



You are only here promoting your k trash. Please do us favor and don’t

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Love_JLO, Yahoo[Bot] and 29 guests