Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#26

mEm wrote:
    nixy1991 wrote:No weird, out of place "acting" scenes or cheesy voice overs.

No long/unnecessary intro

TRUE

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#27

Actually not that bad! but still basic af

Hope it will work. That song deserve some good performances

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#28

Loved the audio version of the video. It is a bit different!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#29

emiliano06 wrote:Loved the audio version of the video. It is a bit different!
          I think the same thing. Sounds more dynamic! is it possible?

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#30

I can't wait to see her performances of that song and killing that choreo.

23K5,924
            Doctor of Jenology
            23K5,924

Nov 10, 2017#31

alexjlover wrote:
              Sounds the same to me, except for the outro which is obviously different.

Videos can have that effect though, I remember when I first watched the Booty video, the song seemed twice as fast for some reason.

16K4,305
              Contributor
              16K4,305

Nov 10, 2017#32

Go JLo wrote:I like the video!! it isnt everything i was expecting but good enough! finally a truly music video!

Some scenes could be better or are repetitive.... and need one more new place but Im not dissapointed as NTNY.

NORMAL VIDEO.

Edit: I am thirsty of some complex video not so lineal Jen!!! (Benny take notes)

For example they can take some ideas of Nelly:

Mostly the same place but check the different scenes & point of views.
                Nelly's Loose era was everything. Unlike Jen, Nelly had a great creative team behind her during her Loose era.
                Maneater music video shows that you do not need a huge budget and it can still be creative, sexy.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#33

mEm wrote:
                  A 3:58 minutes trailer for World of Dance season 2 :argh

I was hoping for a hot outfit beside the other 2 ones cause it was ''Amor,amor...'' not Gospel :coffee

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#34

nixy1991 wrote:
                    alexjlover wrote:
                    Sounds the same to me, except for the outro which is obviously different.

Videos can have that effect though, I remember when I first watched the Booty video, the song seemed twice as fast for some reason.
                    You know what, I feel like Im hearing the instrumentals of production louder

Intro to Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#35

I love the video.. they shoot it in just one day and the final cut is really cool.
                      We need Jessy Terrero for her next spanish single definitly.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#36

alexliveitup! wrote: We need Jessy Terrero for her next spanish single definitly.

Oh God, I didnt read that

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#37

Tbh I 100% prefer Jessy over Emil Nava (NTNY director)..
                          I'd love for her to work with Melina Matsoukas, I mean it's great!

Master of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#38

alexliveitup! wrote: We need Jessy Terrero for her next spanish single definitly.

mEm wrote: Nelly's Loose era was everything. Unlike Jen, Nelly had a great creative team behind her during her Loose era.
                            Maneater music video shows that you do not need a huge budget and it can still be creative, sexy.
                            +1 They need yo see that... No a big budget means great video!

16K4,305
                            Contributor
                            16K4,305

Nov 10, 2017#39

alexliveitup! wrote:We need Jessy Terrero for her next spanish single definitly.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#40

Love it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23K5,924
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                23K5,924

Nov 10, 2017#41

Not complaining, the video is fine, but imagine how cool it would be if the video was Jen going into different cars in the train, and each one had a different theme inspired by different dance styles, and eventually meeting Wisin and taking him with her. She could've done her usual gazillion outfit changes and do all different kinds of crazy choreo. Would be perfect (and less ham-fisted) promo for WoD too. It'd be kinda expensive and probably require a 3 day shoot though. :lol

Intro to Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#42

The video is ok, the song is fire though, that’s the good thing, my only complaint is that I wanted more of her in the jeans jumpsuit but other than that, Queen!!!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#43

chrisjlover wrote:Tbh I 100% prefer Jessy over Emil Nava (NTNY director)..
                                      Oh u didnt....

Emil Nava is one of the best in the game dude. Jessy is totally NOTHING

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#44

I loooove the video!

23K5,924
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        23K5,924

Nov 10, 2017#45

alexjlover wrote:
                                          Oh u didnt....

He's usually alright and his videos look very polished, but I don't know what happened with NTNY though, that whole video was a complete mess, between the concept, setting, and that godawful filter he put throughout the entire thing.

Although I'm leaning toward Jessy with a budget>>>Emil with a budget.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#46

65k in 1 hour! If this will continue like that, it will have at least 2.4m first day views!

16K4,305
                                            Contributor
                                            16K4,305

Nov 10, 2017#47

nixy1991 wrote:
                                              alexjlover wrote:
                                              Oh u didnt....

He's usually alright and his videos look very polished, but I don't know what happened with NTNY though, that whole video was a complete mess, between the concept, setting, and that godawful filter he put throughout the entire thing.[/quote]
                                              It was not Emil Nava's fault, i believe it was all Jen's team.

20K7,822
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              20K7,822

Nov 10, 2017#48

She still such and awesome and natural dancer ! :love2

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#49

mEm wrote:
                                                  nixy1991 wrote:
                                                  alexjlover wrote:
                                                  Oh u didnt....

He's usually alright and his videos look very polished, but I don't know what happened with NTNY though, that whole video was a complete mess, between the concept, setting, and that godawful filter he put throughout the entire thing.
                                                  It was not Emil Nava's fault, i believe it was all Jen's team.[/quote]
                                                  Directing/colors/filters was all of Emil's fault.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#50

Not a fan of the video but it’s ok, nothing special. Visual vise, when it comes to her looks, I liked NTNY better.

Read more posts (547 remaining)