Mariah Carey has ‘sleeve surgery’ after struggling to lose weight

Mariah Carey has ‘sleeve surgery’ after struggling to lose weight

14K2,614
Doctor of Jenology
14K2,614

Nov 10, 2017#1

Mariah Carey has ‘gastric sleeve surgery’ after struggling to lose weight

The pop superstar apparently went under the knife after becoming self-conscious about her weight. According to the New York Post, Mariah underwent gastric sleeve surgery in October.

Mariah’s weight is said to have “skyrocketed” since her split from her billionaire fiancé James Packer, so she sought the help of a top Beverly Hills surgeon. The procedure involves removing part of the stomach so that the patient feels fuller more quickly. It can be done via a small incision, meaning recovery time is fast and scarring is minimal.

A source told: “Mariah has always been proud of her curves, but this summer, as her Caesars Palace residency came to a close, she noticed it became harder to dance, and she was getting a lot more criticism online from body shamers.”

Following her split from James, Mariah hooked up with dancer Bryan Tanaka – and the pair have been enjoying the good life, indulging in calorific cocktails and fancy dinners. The source added: “Mariah underwent the procedure about a month ago, and she is already seeing some good results, and she feels a lot better.”

Mariah recently split from her manager Stella Bulochniko – and her boyfriend Bryan Tanaka it's now her new manager.

Master of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#2

"she noticed it became harder to dance"

hahahaha when she did dance really?

13K1,207
      Doctor of Jenology
      13K1,207

Nov 10, 2017#3

Gurl just can't keep ha mouth shut
        #karma

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#4

But whatever she did, she looks amazing now!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#5

Wait, her dancer boyfriend is her manager now?

16K4,305
            Contributor
            16K4,305

Nov 10, 2017#6

She hired her boyfriend as her manager?
              WOW.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#7

Whoa. :wow But Mariah never could dance. Even WatchMojo put her at #2 for singers who can’t dance. Wow. Karma really is a b. And her fans will come up with excuses of course.

14K2,614
                Doctor of Jenology
                14K2,614

Nov 10, 2017#8

I can't wait for her "New Body" !!! I think she will reléase a new single son
                  The Surgery was in Octuber, so we see the changes till 2018

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 11, 2017#9

I doubt she’ll release anymore singles soon. After the flop of the generic & forgettable “I Don’t”, she hasn’t released any music since. And is only at 20M views after like 8 months.

13K1,207
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    13K1,207

Nov 11, 2017#10

rafaelsalguero wrote:I can't wait for her "New Body" !!! I think she will reléase a new single son
                      I believe that's her body after the surgery. But it's clear she's wearing some spandex under her dress and she still needs 3 men to hold her lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 11, 2017#11

Seriously? How can she not walk herself? Many women her age can still walk themselves and she needs men to support her. Or is it that she wants to make a supreme enterance? Either way, it doesn’t work well.

12K11,426
                        Contributor
                        12K11,426

Nov 11, 2017#12

This is ridiculous if true. The woman is not overweight by normal standards. She's also a woman of a certain age..

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#13

kateflo wrote:
                            rafaelsalguero wrote:I can't wait for her "New Body" !!! I think she will reléase a new single son
                            I believe that's her body after the surgery. But it's clear she's wearing some spandex under her dress and she still needs 3 men to hold her lol

You do realize it's because she's standing in cement in this photograph, right? Damn. People feeling the need to be negative at any cost. And then using an image when she's pregnant with twins in the first post as a "before" image?

14K2,614
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            14K2,614

Nov 12, 2017#14

Tell my name, YES I am post that picture, you know she's FAT, whats the problem about it?

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 13, 2017#15

She is a dancer too gosh so funny btw
                                This video is old :ROFL:

Intro to Jenology

Nov 13, 2017#16

Brenda JLove wrote:She is a dancer too gosh so funny btw
                                  This video is old :ROFL:

She looks good in this video.

14K2,614
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  14K2,614

Nov 15, 2017#17

It's old