Intro to Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#201

Who’s watching? please update

I’m so excited to see the video

Master of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#202

Just hope no one will record it and post it on Youtube.

20K7,749
      Doctor of Jenology
      20K7,749

Nov 09, 2017#203

Saw a bit .... she looks great like always.
        But it's kinda simple.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#204

Wellyver wrote:Just hope no one will record it and post it on Youtube.
          Did u see it ?

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 09, 2017#205

I posted it on my Instagram @DivoAndTheCity

Nov 09, 2017#206

It wasn’t the whole video tho. So we have to wait for the Vevo upload.

12K588
              Doctor of Jenology
              12K588

Nov 09, 2017#207

I will wait for the whole thing but in all honesty it was too safe to say the least... personally i've been really spoiled by kpop MVs because even Z-listers release WAY better videos than 99% of artists in the West. :cool: #stepitthefuckuppeople

These 4 were released just this week. :coffee
                ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
                Just go to Seoul girl! :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#208

K-Pop is good, though. K-Pop videos are generally more aesthetically pleasing than American ones.

12K588
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  12K588

Nov 10, 2017#209

QueenCedar101 wrote:K-Pop is good, though. K-Pop videos are generally more aesthetically pleasing than American ones.
                    Exactly! They are well shot, well lit, creative, with amazing camera work, they know how to film a dance routine and last but not least they don't have a crazy budget. You don't need a lot of money to come up with a clever concept, a good original choreo and 3 minutes of visually catching video.
                    Let alone the fucking bops! :love2

That's what bugs me with Jen... the lack of a creative vision. For me the video is more than ok but just that and probably costs more than these 4 videos combined.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#210

Radio deal

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#211

panos86 wrote:
                        QueenCedar101 wrote:K-Pop is good, though. K-Pop videos are generally more aesthetically pleasing than American ones.
                        Exactly! They are well shot, well lit, creative, with amazing camera work, they know how to film a dance routine and last but not least they don't have a crazy budget. You don't need a lot of money to come up with a clever concept, a good original choreo and 3 minutes of visually catching video.

That's what bugs me with Jen... the lack of a creative vision. For me the video is more than ok but just that and probably costs more than these 4 videos combined.
                        Very well said! She could make an aesthetically pleasing video, like this one:

And an awesome dance bop like this:

If those two would combine together, it be lit! :rockon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

46K3,569
                        Admin
                        46K3,569

Nov 10, 2017#212

canjlo wrote:
                          Radio deal

Oh nice, they are playing it every hour!

12K588
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          12K588

Nov 10, 2017#213

At least that's something! :love2 Get them spins girl! :rockon

Nov 10, 2017#214

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                              panos86 wrote:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!! Huge Red Velvet fan here! :rockon Their concepts and bops are to die for! :bow

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#215

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#216

panos86 wrote:
                                  QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                  panos86 wrote:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!! Huge Red Velvet fan here! :rockon Their concepts and bops are to die for! :bow
                                  That music video is a work of art. Although, that might be a bit out of J.Lo’s style. With it being Amor x3, she could’ve made a music video. Like this one:

Now that concept would’ve been a nice one she could’ve done.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#217

Cmon guys thx for the kpop but keep it for AAA AT THE MOMENT THX

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#218

We are. It’s just a discussion on how American artists and those like her could make music videos that are interesting and aesthetically pleasing. Although the video I just shared was actually K-Indie.

12K588
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      12K588

Nov 10, 2017#219

moejlo wrote:Cmon guys thx for the kpop but keep it for AAA AT THE MOMENT THX
                                        Yeah sorry for getting carried away. :oops:

Master of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#220

Waiting patiently, trying to keep busy until the premiere

12K588
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          12K588

Nov 10, 2017#221

QueenCedar101 wrote:We are. It’s just a discussion on how American artists and those like her could make music videos that are interesting and aesthetically pleasing. Although the video I just shared was actually K-Indie.
                                            Exactly. It's the comparison that buffles me. The Urban Zakapa one is flawless! :love2 The budget is minimal and the concept is simple but the execution is FLAWLESS! The colors, the light, the camera work. As for Jen, even AYM that experimented with a good concept felt really poorly shot/executed, almost cheap. :(

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#222

Guys what s that is it out on itunes everywhere ?
                                              Amor, Amor, Amor

iTunes:
                                              #23 Greece
                                              #74 Singapore
                                              #164 Spain

12K588
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              12K588

Nov 10, 2017#223

moejlo wrote:Guys what s that is it out on itunes everywhere ?
                                                Amor, Amor, Amor

iTunes:
                                                #23 Greece
                                                #74 Singapore
                                                #164 Spain
                                                Greece aka JLoLand on the frontlines! :rockon

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#224

panos86 wrote:
                                                  QueenCedar101 wrote:We are. It’s just a discussion on how American artists and those like her could make music videos that are interesting and aesthetically pleasing. Although the video I just shared was actually K-Indie.
                                                  Exactly. It's the comparison that buffles me. The Urban Zakapa one is flawless! :love2 The budget is minimal and the concept is simple but the execution is FLAWLESS! The colors, the light, the camera work. As for Jen, even AYM that experimented with a good concept felt really poorly shot/executed, almost cheap. :(
                                                  Right. I see your point. And people will get at me for sharing one more, but this is another idea that would’ve been PERFECT for the Amor x3.

Now this music video above is super clean, camerawork on-point, and overall would’ve been perfect for her video without overkilling it. It’s a bit similar to the music video for Amor x3 with the urban part, but that would’ve totally been an upgrade and would potentially be her best MV ever.

12K588
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  12K588

Nov 10, 2017#225

Seriously don't even get me started with Sistar aka Sexy Visual Queens! :bow They disbanded this year and i still can't get over it... :cry

Read more posts (25 remaining)