Is Kevin Spacey's Career Over?

Discuss all other celeb news & off topic stuff here!
lucinda
Bachelor of Jenology

by lucinda, Nov 9th, 2017, 2:45 pm

nixy1991
Doctor of Jenology

by nixy1991, Nov 9th, 2017, 2:46 pm

He's over.
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology

by Luka711, Nov 9th, 2017, 2:48 pm

Yes ...
ChristianM
Doctor of Jenology

by ChristianM, Nov 9th, 2017, 3:12 pm

I would like to see daddy grabbing my genitals too.

mEm
Contributor
Contributor

by mEm, Nov 9th, 2017, 3:14 pm

ChristianM wrote:I would like to see daddy grabbing my genitals too.

Not funny.
rafaelsalguero
Doctor of Jenology

by rafaelsalguero, Nov 9th, 2017, 7:10 pm

The people it's doublé standards they hate Kevin but they choose Trump like PResident !!! LOL
Go JLo
Master of Jenology

by Go JLo, Nov 9th, 2017, 7:18 pm

Im very sad because everyone can accuse today and destroy a life & kill a career without any proof.

the people are crazy & hysterical with all this things .... remember Michael Jackson? He was so sweet with the kids and some people take advantage of this to make the world hate him and killed him for money... then we knew the true very late.. ...

Nettflix, Ritley scott, etc... sucks.... they dont know anything about inocent until proven guilty?? But they kick him first for money .. so very bad persons.

They will wait at least to the trial...

rafaelsalguero
Doctor of Jenology

by rafaelsalguero, Nov 9th, 2017, 7:33 pm

Go JLo wrote:I'm very sad because everyone can accuse today and destroy a life & kill a career without any proof.
the people are crazy & hysterical with all this things

THIS !!!!
daxview
Master of Jenology

by daxview, Nov 10th, 2017, 11:26 pm

Go JLo wrote:Im very sad because everyone can accuse today and destroy a life & kill a career without any proof.

the people are crazy & hysterical with all this things .... remember Michael Jackson? He was so sweet with the kids and some people take advantage of this to make the world hate him and killed him for money... then we knew the true very late.. ...

Nettflix, Ritley scott, etc... sucks.... they dont know anything about inocent until proven guilty?? But they kick him first for money .. so very bad persons.

Well, Kevin Spacey didn't deny the accusations, and there are many things that prove that Michael Jackson was somewhat mentally ill, so I don't thing letting people know all that dirty stuff of hollywood is a bad thing, maybe next time, producers, actors and people in the business think twice before doing something stupid...
Crazy4JenL
Contributor
Contributor

by Crazy4JenL, Nov 11th, 2017, 5:05 pm

He's a pig and it should be. Such a shame cause he's such a great talent and speaking selfishly..he ruined House of Cards
BRUSTER
Intro to Jenology

by BRUSTER, Nov 13th, 2017, 1:53 am

Go JLo wrote:Im very sad because everyone can accuse today and destroy a life & kill a career without any proof.

BRAVO :bow
jenNY88
Intermediate Jenology

by jenNY88, Nov 15th, 2017, 2:13 pm

I agree with you but they have evidence with Kevin. Twitter right now is crazy and makes me :bad: .Every little thing and rumor people hear people go crazy and exaggerate.. Oh so and so told me a dirty joke ;so he's a sexual predator.He pinched someone's behind ; so he's a rapist.He kissed that little kid: so he's a pedophile .People are making it like a game.It's getting ridiculous! It's a slap in the face to real victims of sexual abuse.
Dr Bombay
Intro to Jenology

by Dr Bombay, Dec 5th, 2017, 5:03 pm

Author Ari Behn (ex husband of princess Martha of Norway) claims Spacey grabbed his nuts at 2007 Nobel price event.

Also rumor has it that Hwood police protects Danny "70s Show" Masterson cuz the chief is a scientologist himself and Mastersons police report file has disappeared , hmm......
lucinda
Bachelor of Jenology

by lucinda, Dec 6th, 2017, 1:27 am

Dr Bombay wrote:Also rumor has it that Hwood police protects Danny "70s Show" Masterson cuz the chief is a scientologist himself and Mastersons police report file has disappeared , hmm......

Not anymore :coffee

Danny Masterson has been written out of The Ranch on Netflix after four women accused him of rape

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/ce ... ccb74353f1

Return to “Chillin' Beyond The Velvet Rope”