Amor Amor Amor Music Video Teaser (Out November 10)

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
User avatar
Patreeya4
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 29
Joined: Aug 2nd, 2017, 7:50 am

by Patreeya4, Nov 9th, 2017, 5:35 pm

Who’s watching? please update

I’m so excited to see the video
User avatar
Wellyver
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3607
Joined: Mar 27th, 2011, 7:00 pm

by Wellyver, Nov 9th, 2017, 5:38 pm

Just hope no one will record it and post it on Youtube.
User avatar
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 12508
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by Luka711, Nov 9th, 2017, 5:39 pm

Saw a bit .... she looks great like always.
But it's kinda simple.
User avatar
moejlo
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3981
Joined: Apr 4th, 2012, 5:03 pm
Location: Beirut - Lebanon
Contact:

by moejlo, Nov 9th, 2017, 5:39 pm

Wellyver wrote:Just hope no one will record it and post it on Youtube.

Did u see it ?
User avatar
FlyBoy87
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4615
Joined: Mar 11th, 2007, 8:00 pm
Location: New York City
Contact:

by FlyBoy87, Nov 9th, 2017, 5:54 pm

I posted it on my Instagram @DivoAndTheCity
User avatar
FlyBoy87
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4615
Joined: Mar 11th, 2007, 8:00 pm
Location: New York City
Contact:

by FlyBoy87, Nov 9th, 2017, 5:54 pm

It wasn’t the whole video tho. So we have to wait for the Vevo upload.
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11460
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Nov 9th, 2017, 6:50 pm

I will wait for the whole thing but in all honesty it was too safe to say the least... personally i've been really spoiled by kpop MVs because even Z-listers release WAY better videos than 99% of artists in the West. :cool: #stepitthefuckuppeople

These 4 were released just this week. :coffee

► Show Spoiler


Just go to Seoul girl! :D
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 343
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Nov 9th, 2017, 7:29 pm

K-Pop is good, though. K-Pop videos are generally more aesthetically pleasing than American ones.
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11460
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Nov 9th, 2017, 7:42 pm

QueenCedar101 wrote:K-Pop is good, though. K-Pop videos are generally more aesthetically pleasing than American ones.

Exactly! They are well shot, well lit, creative, with amazing camera work, they know how to film a dance routine and last but not least they don't have a crazy budget. You don't need a lot of money to come up with a clever concept, a good original choreo and 3 minutes of visually catching video.
Let alone the fucking bops! :love2

That's what bugs me with Jen... the lack of a creative vision. For me the video is more than ok but just that and probably costs more than these 4 videos combined.
User avatar
canjlo
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 418
Joined: Oct 13th, 2008, 7:00 pm

by canjlo, Nov 9th, 2017, 7:47 pm


Radio deal
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 343
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Nov 9th, 2017, 7:49 pm

panos86 wrote:
QueenCedar101 wrote:K-Pop is good, though. K-Pop videos are generally more aesthetically pleasing than American ones.

Exactly! They are well shot, well lit, creative, with amazing camera work, they know how to film a dance routine and last but not least they don't have a crazy budget. You don't need a lot of money to come up with a clever concept, a good original choreo and 3 minutes of visually catching video.
Let alone the fucking bops! :love2

That's what bugs me with Jen... the lack of a creative vision. For me the video is more than ok but just that and probably costs more than these 4 videos combined.


Very well said! She could make an aesthetically pleasing video, like this one:



And an awesome dance bop like this:



If those two would combine together, it be lit! :rockon



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
User avatar
JenRox
Admin
Admin
Posts: 52343
Joined: Mar 16th, 2003, 7:00 pm
Location: USA

by JenRox, Nov 9th, 2017, 7:50 pm

canjlo wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BbS0AyEnQnl/
Radio deal



Oh nice, they are playing it every hour!
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11460
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Nov 9th, 2017, 7:50 pm

At least that's something! :love2 Get them spins girl! :rockon
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11460
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Nov 9th, 2017, 7:57 pm

QueenCedar101 wrote:
panos86 wrote:
QueenCedar101 wrote:K-Pop is good, though. K-Pop videos are generally more aesthetically pleasing than American ones.

Exactly! They are well shot, well lit, creative, with amazing camera work, they know how to film a dance routine and last but not least they don't have a crazy budget. You don't need a lot of money to come up with a clever concept, a good original choreo and 3 minutes of visually catching video.
Let alone the fucking bops! :love2

That's what bugs me with Jen... the lack of a creative vision. For me the video is more than ok but just that and probably costs more than these 4 videos combined.


Very well said! She could make an aesthetically pleasing video, like this one:



And an awesome dance bop like this:



If those two would combine together, it be lit! :rockon



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!! Huge Red Velvet fan here! :rockon Their concepts and bops are to die for! :bow
User avatar
Mille Backer
Master of Jenology
Posts: 4033
Joined: Dec 20th, 2014, 10:21 pm
Location: Brazil

by Mille Backer, Nov 9th, 2017, 8:12 pm

User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 343
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Nov 9th, 2017, 8:16 pm

panos86 wrote:
QueenCedar101 wrote:
panos86 wrote:
QueenCedar101 wrote:K-Pop is good, though. K-Pop videos are generally more aesthetically pleasing than American ones.

Exactly! They are well shot, well lit, creative, with amazing camera work, they know how to film a dance routine and last but not least they don't have a crazy budget. You don't need a lot of money to come up with a clever concept, a good original choreo and 3 minutes of visually catching video.
Let alone the fucking bops! :love2

That's what bugs me with Jen... the lack of a creative vision. For me the video is more than ok but just that and probably costs more than these 4 videos combined.


Very well said! She could make an aesthetically pleasing video, like this one:



And an awesome dance bop like this:



If those two would combine together, it be lit! :rockon



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSS!!! Huge Red Velvet fan here! :rockon Their concepts and bops are to die for! :bow


That music video is a work of art. Although, that might be a bit out of J.Lo’s style. With it being Amor x3, she could’ve made a music video. Like this one:



Now that concept would’ve been a nice one she could’ve done.
User avatar
moejlo
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3981
Joined: Apr 4th, 2012, 5:03 pm
Location: Beirut - Lebanon
Contact:

by moejlo, Nov 9th, 2017, 8:18 pm

Cmon guys thx for the kpop but keep it for AAA AT THE MOMENT THX
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 343
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Nov 9th, 2017, 8:20 pm

We are. It’s just a discussion on how American artists and those like her could make music videos that are interesting and aesthetically pleasing. Although the video I just shared was actually K-Indie.
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11460
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Nov 9th, 2017, 8:22 pm

moejlo wrote:Cmon guys thx for the kpop but keep it for AAA AT THE MOMENT THX

Yeah sorry for getting carried away. :oops:
User avatar
Hypnotico
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3985
Joined: Apr 30th, 2011, 7:00 pm
Location: Texas

by Hypnotico, Nov 9th, 2017, 8:23 pm

Waiting patiently, trying to keep busy until the premiere
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11460
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Nov 9th, 2017, 8:29 pm

QueenCedar101 wrote:We are. It’s just a discussion on how American artists and those like her could make music videos that are interesting and aesthetically pleasing. Although the video I just shared was actually K-Indie.

Exactly. It's the comparison that buffles me. The Urban Zakapa one is flawless! :love2 The budget is minimal and the concept is simple but the execution is FLAWLESS! The colors, the light, the camera work. As for Jen, even AYM that experimented with a good concept felt really poorly shot/executed, almost cheap. :(
User avatar
moejlo
Master of Jenology
Posts: 3981
Joined: Apr 4th, 2012, 5:03 pm
Location: Beirut - Lebanon
Contact:

by moejlo, Nov 9th, 2017, 8:29 pm

Guys what s that is it out on itunes everywhere ?
Amor, Amor, Amor

iTunes:
#23 Greece
#74 Singapore
#164 Spain
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11460
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Nov 9th, 2017, 8:31 pm

moejlo wrote:Guys what s that is it out on itunes everywhere ?
Amor, Amor, Amor

iTunes:
#23 Greece
#74 Singapore
#164 Spain

Greece aka JLoLand on the frontlines! :rockon
User avatar
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology
Posts: 343
Joined: Oct 13th, 2017, 3:10 pm
Location: United States

by QueenCedar101, Nov 9th, 2017, 8:39 pm

panos86 wrote:
QueenCedar101 wrote:We are. It’s just a discussion on how American artists and those like her could make music videos that are interesting and aesthetically pleasing. Although the video I just shared was actually K-Indie.

Exactly. It's the comparison that buffles me. The Urban Zakapa one is flawless! :love2 The budget is minimal and the concept is simple but the execution is FLAWLESS! The colors, the light, the camera work. As for Jen, even AYM that experimented with a good concept felt really poorly shot/executed, almost cheap. :(


Right. I see your point. And people will get at me for sharing one more, but this is another idea that would’ve been PERFECT for the Amor x3.



Now this music video above is super clean, camerawork on-point, and overall would’ve been perfect for her video without overkilling it. It’s a bit similar to the music video for Amor x3 with the urban part, but that would’ve totally been an upgrade and would potentially be her best MV ever.
User avatar
panos86
Doctor of Jenology
Posts: 11460
Joined: Dec 24th, 2009, 7:00 pm

by panos86, Nov 9th, 2017, 8:47 pm

Seriously don't even get me started with Sistar aka Sexy Visual Queens! :bow They disbanded this year and i still can't get over it... :cry

Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo[Bot] and 19 guests