Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#226

I really think the music video is uploaded to Vevo tonight!! :cheer

12K588
    Doctor of Jenology
    12K588

Nov 10, 2017#227

btw it's really a grower imho. The structure is really unconventional. Personally i loved NTNY instantly. :oops:

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#228

It's on Spotify Brazil

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#229

emiliano06 wrote:
          atheros wrote:It's available now in my country! On repeat!
          Where are you from?
          Turkey

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#230

Omg omg omg!!! :woot :woot :cheer

Where to start!!! I can't even think straight ima put what I think and hope it makes sense. I absolutely love the ending guitar riff, it should've been more present in the song!! :argh At first listen i enjoyed it but Jens verses after wisins part I was expecting to be blown away by ha vocals and instead we got these talk sing vocals. :coffee I was surprised by wisins part, I was hesitant how his harsh fast schizophrenic style rapping would fit such a melodic song but he surprised me! He fit perfectly and not only that I really enjoyed his verse and vocals to. Lmao. :confetti

Several replays later I grew to love Jens vocals in the verses after raisins part. It reminded me of IR, such a laidback chill delivery gives it like a cool vibe. :confetti Plus it differentiates it from NTNY climatic structure. And I hear some of you saying it reminds of NTNY but to me it doesnt. Only the very ending gives me NTNY vines with the typical Latin trumpet or whatever that instrument is but it's only present for like 5seconds so it doesn't bother me. :love2

I can't wait to see the video now!!! It keeps getting better with each play! It reminds me of when OFF was released and I was like meh and it just grew and grew only this song has better lyrics. :cheer :love2

Contributor

Nov 10, 2017#231

brave07 wrote:JLO NEEDS PROFESSIONALS NOT FAMILIA TEAM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amen to that, I call 'em her "YES" team. Btw the song is decent.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#232

I hope i'm wrong but AAA is not a hit ( i hate to say :( :( :( AAA is not catchy like "mayores" or "mi gente" :coffee . " )
                Btw I luv her outfit and Choreography too.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#233

Brenda JLove wrote:I hope i'm wrong but AAA is not a hit ( i hate to say :( :( :( AAA is not catchy like "mayores" or "mi gente" :coffee . " )
                  Btw I luv her outfit and Choreography too.
                  :coffee get out of here!

Master of Jenology

Nov 10, 2017#234

juniorsega wrote:Omg omg omg!!! :woot :woot :cheer

Where to start!!! I can't even think straight ima put what I think and hope it makes sense. I absolutely love the ending guitar riff, it should've been more present in the song!! :argh At first listen i enjoyed it but Jens verses after wisins part I was expecting to be blown away by ha vocals and instead we got these talk sing vocals. :coffee I was surprised by wisins part, I was hesitant how his harsh fast schizophrenic style rapping would fit such a melodic song but he surprised me! He fit perfectly and not only that I really enjoyed his verse and vocals to. Lmao. :confetti

Several replays later I grew to love Jens vocals in the verses after raisins part. It reminded me of IR, such a laidback chill delivery gives it like a cool vibe. :confetti Plus it differentiates it from NTNY climatic structure. And I hear some of you saying it reminds of NTNY but to me it doesnt. Only the very ending gives me NTNY vines with the typical Latin trumpet or whatever that instrument is but it's only present for like 5seconds so it doesn't bother me. :love2

I can't wait to see the video now!!! It keeps getting better with each play! It reminds me of when OFF was released and I was like meh and it just grew and grew only this song has better lyrics. :cheer :love2

Great review could not said it better

Read more posts (-16 remaining)