Master of Jenology

Nov 04, 2017#651

Dan#jlofan wrote:
    kateflo wrote:

A Walmart employee in Loubotins? Girl Please.

Yaaasss now you know if she a Walmart employee she has to making minimum wage and no way can’t afford it. Then again,it a holiday film so maybe her boyfriend purchase it for her as a early gift before they went out lol

23K5,924
    Doctor of Jenology
    23K5,924

Nov 04, 2017#652

I'm sure it'll be explained in the movie.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 04, 2017#653

mEm wrote:She looks just like herself, when she's going out with her boyfriend for a dinner.
        Would you like her to wear a mask on this film?

Smh

16K4,305
        Contributor
        16K4,305

Nov 04, 2017#654

FlyBoy87 wrote:
          mEm wrote:She looks just like herself, when she's going out with her boyfriend for a dinner.
          Would you like her to wear a mask on this film?

Smh
          No I dont.
          But I also dont like her to look like fashion icon that she is.

20K7,821
          Doctor of Jenology
          20K7,821

Nov 04, 2017#655

Isnt she supposed to become rich and successful in this movie ? lol

Intro to Jenology

Nov 04, 2017#656

nixy1991 wrote:I know... The cast is chock full of white people. :coffee
              I know where are the blacks, asians more latinos ?

20K7,821
              Doctor of Jenology
              20K7,821

Nov 04, 2017#657

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 04, 2017#658

Some lovers are really morons... its just too much... ugj

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 04, 2017#659

NB1990 wrote:
                    OMG, why are y’all complaining about the race and ethnicity of the cast members? Why does it matter? A lot of actors in Hollywood are white. It’s sad how people make it like race should matter. Just because someone is non-white, doesn’t mean they’re a great actor. I’m not saying there aren’t any great non-white actors in Hollywood. There are. Lots of them, but I’m just so sick and tired of people always bringing race and ethnicity into everything. If the cast was mostly Black or Hispanic, most of ya’ll wouldn’t even be complaining. It doesn’t matter what race they are. As long as the actors have talent, it shouldn’t be a problem. Stop playing the race card.

Nov 04, 2017#660

kateflo wrote:I don't know if the caption is spoiler so in case to avoid that Imma hide it. She also got a role in SOB - Nina.

Actress Brianda Agramonte, who plays a younger version of Jennifer Lopez...

ABBC3_SPOILER_SHOW
                      I honestly thought that was Gina Rodriguez for a second.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 04, 2017#661

Maybe they're filming the end scenes of the film where she makes it Big. I know alot of movies and shows tend to shoot out of order cuz I hope this isn't like scene 2 where she clocks out of walmart and puts on some loubs and balmain coat and waltzes over to put some decorations on her house.

14K6,346
                        Contributor
                        14K6,346

Nov 05, 2017#662

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                          NB1990 wrote:
                          OMG, why are y’all complaining about the race and ethnicity of the cast members? Why does it matter? A lot of actors in Hollywood are white. It’s sad how people make it like race should matter. Just because someone is non-white, doesn’t mean they’re a great actor. I’m not saying there aren’t any great non-white actors in Hollywood. There are. Lots of them, but I’m just so sick and tired of people always bringing race and ethnicity into everything. If the cast was mostly Black or Hispanic, most of ya’ll wouldn’t even be complaining. It doesn’t matter what race they are. As long as the actors have talent, it shouldn’t be a problem. Stop playing the race card.
                          It does matter, lack of diversity is a problem in Hollywood and people like Jen who is considered a minority should help with that and she talked about it before how it's important to have a cast of all races because that's how life is and no I wouldn't be complaining if it was mostly a black/hispanic cast because there isn't enough of them in films.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 05, 2017#663

14K6,346
                            Contributor
                            14K6,346

Nov 05, 2017#664

14K2,609
                              Admin
                              14K2,609

Nov 05, 2017#665

Speaking on diversity, I would have loved for, one my favorite actresses, Gabriel Union to co-star with Jen. Have always wanted them to work together.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 05, 2017#666

daisylo wrote:
                                  QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                  NB1990 wrote:
                                  It does matter, lack of diversity is a problem in Hollywood and people like Jen who is considered a minority should help with that and she talked about it before how it's important to have a cast of all races because that's how life is and no I wouldn't be complaining if it was mostly a black/hispanic cast because there isn't enough of them in films.
                                  And that’s very hypocritical. By more diverse, you want less white people in films. You call for more “diversity”, yet you only or mostly put Black or Hispanic people in films, which isn’t very diverse at all. It’s the those that complain in all white films, yet stay silent in all black films. That’s what’s very hypocritical about it. I don’t understand SJW’s at all.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 05, 2017#667

14K6,346
                                    Contributor
                                    14K6,346

Nov 05, 2017#668

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                      And that’s very hypocritical. By more diverse, you want less white people in films. You call for more “diversity”, yet you only or mostly put Black or Hispanic people in films, which isn’t very diverse at all. It’s the those that complain in all white films, yet stay silent in all black films. That’s what’s very hypocritical about it. I don’t understand SJW’s at all.

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 05, 2017#669

daisylo wrote:
                                        QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                        +1. No use engaging with this person.

23K5,924
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        23K5,924

Nov 05, 2017#670

Yeah, let me not.

20K7,821
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          20K7,821

Nov 05, 2017#671

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 05, 2017#672

JFan wrote:
                                              daisylo wrote:
                                              QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                              +1. No use engaging with this person.
                                              And the liberals are mad at me. Of course. “Not racist”. Yet blames white people and white actors for lack of diversity. But that’s none of my business

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                              IMG_5802.JPG (47.89KiB)

46K3,605
                                              Admin
                                              46K3,605

Nov 06, 2017#673

:jenuhhuh

Anyway, I wonder if it's because of the nature of the movie industry because Nuyorican has done very well with diversity on all the TV projects I can think of - Shades, The Fosters, and World of Dance.

23K5,924
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                23K5,924

Nov 06, 2017#674

They should release this movie the week of or after Bye Bye Birdie Live and air the trailer during commercial breaks.

Coming for that #1 $30M opening.

14K6,346
                                                  Contributor
                                                  14K6,346

Nov 06, 2017#675

^ seem like they want to release it in November like Bad Moms Christmas this year, if it really suck they'll probably drop it in January 2019, so hopefully it's decent enough.

Read more posts (262 remaining)