Doctor of Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#101

Lacroix wrote:
    _getfree wrote:Have they even been together for a year? She's gotta stop being so public with her men. She out Casper in her videos, but he's gone now. She's posting Alex all over social media, and honestly he might be gone soon too. At least give it some time before you doing magazine spreads together! Has she ever done this with one of her exes before?
    Yes she did, but it was classy

:love Bennifer Forever :love

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#102

tah71 wrote:lol All the constant criticism of her personal life won’t change a thing. Jen is a grown ass woman who continues to live her life the way she wants, as she should!!! If there are mistakes, they are hers to be made. She’s a human being just like us. Anything can happen at anytime to anybody in a relationship.

I don’t always agree with her choices, but they are hers, not mine!! I certainly wouldn’t want anyone publicly criticizing me like they really know what the hell is going on!!!

Let the woman live her life!! Tomorrow is not promised to anyone.
      We’re not saying she can’t make her own choices. She can. But as a celebrity, her moves are looked at very closely and being known more for your relationships than your career/talent is nothing to be proud of. I don’t expect her to be incredibly successful at this point in her career, but even with that, promoting a relationship isn’t exactly good. It’s one of the reasons why she’s seen as just a pretty face with no talent. One wrong move can wreck her career for good. I became a fan for her music/movies, not for her personal life. Just because you’re a fan of something, doesn’t mean you have to support everything they do. You have to know when to call a spade a spade. It’s very sad for me seeing the route she’s going, but I hope that everything turns out okay.

16K4,305
      Contributor
      16K4,305

Nov 03, 2017#103

LoveJennyLo wrote:
        Lacroix wrote:
        _getfree wrote:Have they even been together for a year? She's gotta stop being so public with her men. She out Casper in her videos, but he's gone now. She's posting Alex all over social media, and honestly he might be gone soon too. At least give it some time before you doing magazine spreads together! Has she ever done this with one of her exes before?
        Yes she did, but it was classy

:love Bennifer Forever :love
        I miss this classy lady. I miss the sexy woman in Dance Again video.
        Its like there are 2 different Jennifers. One is super classy, sexy.
        Other one is the one in Booty video. This photoshoot.

Master of Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#104

Yeah... i think she should stop the bending and showing her ass especially when she performs...dont mind the booty shake but the part where she always bend over... come on .. Arod has two girl kids and she has one...is that an example to lead. There are so many things that can do and still be sexy and Jenny.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#105

Lacroix wrote:I don't take seriously opinions from YES team members like yourself.
            And I don't take seriously opinions from non-fans. I'm done with some of y'all, it's ridiculous.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#106

chrisjlover wrote:
              Lacroix wrote:I don't take seriously opinions from YES team members like yourself.
              And I don't take seriously opinions from non-fans. I'm done with some of y'all, it's ridiculous.
              For real, though. Not to mention, the hypocrisy of some of them. I don’t like everything she does and what she’s been doing lately does seem really sketchy, but I personally think it’s okay for her to expose some of her skin and wear what she wants, because she does it well. I also don’t have a problem with her not succeeding. At this point in her career, you can’t expect much hits or awards. I just want her to keep doing what she does and showcase her talent. That’s all.

Master of Jenology

Nov 04, 2017#107

rainman wrote:Yeah... i think she should stop the bending and showing her ass especially when she performs...dont mind the booty shake but the part where she always bend over... come on .. Arod has two girl kids and she has one...is that an example to lead. There are so many things that can do and still be sexy and Jenny.
                Yea, especially when its a charity concert like few weeks ago!

Master of Jenology

Nov 04, 2017#108

jenfan76 wrote:
                  rainman wrote:Yeah... i think she should stop the bending and showing her ass especially when she performs...dont mind the booty shake but the part where she always bend over... come on .. Arod has two girl kids and she has one...is that an example to lead. There are so many things that can do and still be sexy and Jenny.
                  Yea, especially when its a charity concert like few weeks ago!
                  Exactly... i love Jen but ...she gots to start to tone it down a bit with the ass crack moves.

16K4,305
                  Contributor
                  16K4,305

Nov 04, 2017#109

Intro to Jenology

Nov 04, 2017#110

A-rod? Did he get that name after J-Lo back in the day?

Intro to Jenology

Nov 04, 2017#111

Dancej wrote:A-rod? Did he get that name after J-Lo back in the day?
                        He said on Kimmel a couple of ago that the A-Rod nickname created by the Mariners announcer when he was a rookie in 1994. So nothing to do with Jennifer. He's a younger, but he was a top 5 player in baseball already in 1996 when he was 20. So he was a nationally known celebrity a little before Jennifer was. They really were on parallel paths throughout They hit #1 in their fields basically at the same time. They both had their public perception change basically at the same with the fallout from Bennifer and his trade to the Yankees.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 04, 2017#112

jfan9030 wrote:
                          Dancej wrote:A-rod? Did he get that name after J-Lo back in the day?
                          He said on Kimmel a couple of ago that the A-Rod nickname created by the Mariners announcer when he was a rookie in 1994. So nothing to do with Jennifer. He's a younger, but he was a top 5 player in baseball already in 1996 when he was 20. So he was a nationally known celebrity a little before Jennifer was. They really were on parallel paths throughout They hit #1 in their fields basically at the same time. They both had their public perception change basically at the same with the fallout from Bennifer and his trade to the Yankees.
                          I don't know him before and his ig account had less than 1 million before he met JLo. So i guess hes not that popular especially outside his country

14K2,609
                          Admin
                          14K2,609

Nov 04, 2017#113

Intro to Jenology

Nov 04, 2017#114

Dancej wrote:I don't know him before and his ig account had less than 1 million before he met JLo. So i guess hes not that popular especially outside his country
                              He is very famous in America and Latin America, countries where baseball is an important sport. When he was younger many thought he would finish his career as the best baseball player ever.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 05, 2017#115

Gosh her body is insane . :rockon

Master of Jenology

Nov 05, 2017#116

J.Lo got ass, let her show it!!!
                                  I don't understand why some of you people are agree with Jennifer doing mediocre projects only because she loves to do it and criticize her because she loves to show her great ass too.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 05, 2017#117

jfan9030 wrote:
                                    Dancej wrote:I don't know him before and his ig account had less than 1 million before he met JLo. So i guess hes not that popular especially outside his country
                                    He is very famous in America and Latin America, countries where baseball is an important sport. When he was younger many thought he would finish his career as the best baseball player ever.
                                    Obviously not. Where is he now without Jlo

14K2,609
                                    Admin
                                    14K2,609

Nov 05, 2017#118

Dancej wrote:
                                      jfan9030 wrote:
                                      Obviously not. Where is he now without Jlo

Actually, he would be still just as rich as she is, and still be considered one of the best in the game. Yes, even with the steroid scandal!

46K3,606
                                      Admin
                                      46K3,606

Nov 05, 2017#119

The article literally mentions his $250 million contract.
                                        tah71 wrote:

This was very interesting, thanks!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 29, 2017#120

A-Rod is preparing Christmas gifts earlier :dance2

Intro to Jenology

Nov 29, 2017#121

JenRox wrote:The article literally mentions his $250 million contract.
                                            tah71 wrote:
                                            So I saw a report that Arod is worth 500 millions, they broke down every single lil assets between him and Jlo and it seems that he owns most of his stuff while jen is mostly an image. You can see it on youtube. I was surprised and now all the haters asking who was Arod, he didn’t work, using jen and more Blah blah. :coffee live on JRod :rockon :love2

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 29, 2017#122

platanopower wrote:
                                              tah71 wrote:
                                              So I saw a report that Arod is worth 500 millions, they broke down every single lil assets between him and Jlo and it seems that he owns most of his stuff while jen is mostly an image. You can see it on youtube. I was surprised and now all the haters asking who was Arod, he didn’t work, using jen and more Blah blah. :coffee live on JRod :rockon :love2
                                              yeah ,but the question is did he have it all this before Jennifer? :JenKnowledge

No .I looked up arod corp when they first hooked up.All he had was his baseball memorabilia,his real estate co. and his job as a sportscaster.The rest he got while he was with Jennifer.You know Jenn had a part in helping him get those deals because she's expert business women."A head for business and a bod for sin" :lol:

14K2,609
                                              Admin
                                              14K2,609

Nov 29, 2017#123

^^ Not true. He had his reality show deal with CNBC before Jen, which most likely led to other projects within the company. Plus, his sport casting got great reviews, which could also lead to other opportunities. He's been praised for being a great business person. And Arod Corp is huge! Yes, he's in the press more, but the man can get his own gigs. lol I can't with some of yall!! lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 30, 2017#124

^ In a way, it actually is. I'm not denying that he had fame before he was with her, but she definitely helped him give his name a better reputation, especially after that doping/cheating scandal or whatever that was. Lol. I can't with some of y'all that don't when to call spades, spades.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 30, 2017#125

jenNY88 wrote:
                                                    platanopower wrote:
                                                    tah71 wrote:
                                                    yeah ,but the question is did he have it all this before Jennifer? :JenKnowledge

No .I looked up arod corp when they first hooked up.All he had was his baseball memorabilia,his real estate co. and his job as a sportscaster.The rest he got while he was with Jennifer.You know Jenn had a part in helping him get those deals because she's expert business women."A head for business and a bod for sin" :lol:
                                                    :ROFL: :lol: the delusion is really deep. Obviously you don’t know anything about him and baseball. He got his contracts worth about 400 millions within the last 10 years and he owns all his renting condominium for years-104 buildings, and all his other business, he was already doing sport commentating before jen so please list what business get got after jen???...jen is amazing and she has upgraded him in the dressing department, he’s more known now globally but he was still known cause he has dated famous women before and of course being with Jen can get him more opportunities but stop acting like Jen made him. Just be happy for them and love and stop the bs of putting the man down. He’s the first men that Jen had dated that’s actually richer than Jen and can treat her like the queens she’s and not the losers she was supporting. Now go back and keep researching Arod :lol: ...jrod :love2

Read more posts (17 remaining)