Master of Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#1001

From all i hear i dont expect an album anytime soon...

14K2,614
    Doctor of Jenology
    14K2,614

Nov 02, 2017#1002

MOTIFF knows the Album Title, but He thinks its a spoiler, when we know the title since July !!!
      And I told you the reléase date it's early 2018

Master of Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#1003

rafaelsalguero wrote:MOTIFF knows the Album Title, but He thinks its a spoiler, when we know the title since July !!!
        And I told you the reléase date it's early 2018

That exactly what I said what point is it going to make for end of the year “Second Act” to important to film. She going to have to wait till Jan/Feb to promote music since she back on a VEGAS. So don’t get your hopes up. Scratch “Ni tu an I Yo” and “Amor and release a whole new Record cause these 2 songs are long overdue and not cutting it.

Master of Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#1004

" ¿Qué tal el éxito de 'Ni tú ni yo'?
          Manifestó que está feliz con la aceptación que ha tenido el público, pues fueron muchas noches sin dormir, pero cada vez que hay un éxito, eso lo llena a uno de satisfacción. "

:lol: :ROFL:

A great song killed by the music video :coffee

14K2,614
          Doctor of Jenology
          14K2,614

Nov 03, 2017#1005

"FIRST LOVE" & "PAPI" were also Great Songs killed by the Music Video, I mean good music videos but didnt match the song
            The "Papi" video could be amazing for "Hypnotico" and the "First Love" video could be amazing for "Let It Be Me"
            "PAPI" deserved a music video like "OTF" and "WFT"
            "FIRST LOVE" deserved a music video like Beyonce's "Blow"

"NI TU NI YO" should be better without that "Behind the Scenes" concept, also with a Young and Hot Male Model, and a Jennifer's Dance Break dancing Salsa on that Beach Bar

Intro to Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#1006

If Jesse says the album will be out in March then I believe him.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#1007

Lacroix wrote:If Jesse says the album will be out in March then I believe him.
                wtf

12K11,433
                Contributor
                12K11,433

Nov 03, 2017#1008

chrisjlover wrote:
                  wtf
                  :lol: hmm yea probably not a reliable source but do you boo

Master of Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#1009

Don’t be surprised. If the album was ever ready the right way is release the announcement 2 months before the release of a Album. We’re in Nov and no information if it Jan/March. Right now I believe their going to push it for March.

Master of Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#1010

rafaelsalguero wrote:"FIRST LOVE" & "PAPI" were also Great Songs killed by the Music Video, I mean good music videos but didnt match the song
                      The "Papi" video could be amazing for "Hypnotico" and the "First Love" video could be amazing for "Let It Be Me"

"NI TU NI YO" should be better without that "Behind the Scenes" concept, also with a Young and Hot Male Model, and a Jennifer's Dance Break dancing Salsa on that Beach Bar
                      Rafael nominated for JLO's new manager!! :D :hug

Intro to Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#1011

Go JLo wrote:
                        rafaelsalguero wrote:"FIRST LOVE" & "PAPI" were also Great Songs killed by the Music Video, I mean good music videos but didnt match the song

Rafael nominated for JLO's new manager!! :D :hug
                        Umm. No.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#1012

Lacroix wrote:If Jesse says the album will be out in March then I believe him.[/quote
                          Never mind

Master of Jenology

Nov 04, 2017#1013

I ask Elaine about when the Album coming out and Benny told Elaine cut the Live Video Off!! She a mess but she give fans a lot which we love. Sad part is she going to risk her job in jeopardy for doing to much. Then again her team or Jen won't risk that cause she got the connects for Jen to continue to work and bank in negotiated projects/deals. So they just going to have to swallow Elaine's nonsense even though it can may or may not get her in issues lol

16K4,305
                            Contributor
                            16K4,305

Nov 04, 2017#1014

jenny4life2love wrote:I ask Elaine about when the Album coming out and Benny told Elaine cut the Live Video Off!! She a mess but she give fans a lot which we love. Sad part is she going to risk her job in jeopardy for doing to much. Then again her team or Jen won't risk that cause she got the connects for Jen to continue to work and bank in negotiated projects/deals. So they just going to have to swallow Elaine's nonsense even though it can may or may not get her in issues lol

I think Jen is not doing live videos because whenever she does it most fans, including me, start asking her about music career/singles. She's trying to avoid it.

23K5,924
                              Doctor of Jenology
                              23K5,924

Nov 04, 2017#1015

At this point it honestly feels like they've completely abandoned this era.

16K4,305
                                Contributor
                                16K4,305

Nov 04, 2017#1016

nixy1991 wrote:At this point it honestly feels like they've completely abandoned this era.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 04, 2017#1017

mEm wrote:
                                    nixy1991 wrote:At this point it honestly feels like they've completely abandoned this era.

I really feel she is not interested in her music carreer anymore.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 04, 2017#1018

Omg no news yet? Is AAA GOT SHELVED OR WHAT?

13K1,207
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      13K1,207

Nov 04, 2017#1019

lol at you guys thinking they're gonna release AAA on 11/10

hope i'm wrong tho

22K4,141
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        22K4,141

Nov 05, 2017#1020

Didn't Benny confirmed that it was coming on 10th?

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 05, 2017#1021

What if there's not gonna be a full on Spanish album, but a Spanish/English project?

She hasn't been recording for months though...

13K1,207
                                            Doctor of Jenology
                                            13K1,207

Nov 05, 2017#1022

CosTaSsSs wrote:Didn't Benny confirmed that it was coming on 10th?
                                              He did. As he did many times before with other things that were shelved.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 05, 2017#1023

Guys, he did confirmed it 2 days ago.. I don't think they would shelved it a week before the actual release.. the other days they confirmed was a month or 2 before the release date.. it is normal that the things changes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13K1,207
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                13K1,207

Nov 05, 2017#1024

ok
                                                  where's promo?
                                                  where's her IG post about huge release?
                                                  where's her tweet about premiere?
                                                  where's single cover?
                                                  where's sneak peak?

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 05, 2017#1025

kateflo wrote:ok
                                                    where's promo?
                                                    where's her IG post about huge release?
                                                    where's her tweet about premiere?
                                                    where's single cover?
                                                    where's sneak peak?

She'll probably share something Monday.

Read more posts (1361 remaining)