Master of Jenology

Oct 28, 2017#1126

Crazy4JenL wrote:That Bradley story is completely embarrassing and desperate. Having said that, it is something I would totally do for Bradley cause the man is extremely hot lol..

And that Arod video is so awkward. Why does she look so clingy and all up on his shit. Why the hell is she sitting there right on top of them like a crazy girlfriend - I would be mortified if my man was all up on my shit like that.
    You're exactly right about the Arod thing. She does look crazy, like she can't be without him for 1 f..king second

Intro to Jenology

Oct 28, 2017#1127

Thank you Heather for your comment. I don’t normally post, but I’m sick and tired of seeing these terrible comments about Jennifer. If you all don’t like her music, movies, clothes, makeup, love life etc. Than stop following her. If she is there with Alex, he probably flew her in. They have been apart for two weeks and maybe he wanted her there. She was working all day in New York and had just arrived. Please try to be more respectful because they do read the forum. Not only her, but outsiders. Thanks.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 28, 2017#1128

Nadiann wrote:Thank you Heather for your comment. I don’t normally post, but I’m sick and tired of seeing these terrible comments about Jennifer. If you all don’t like her music, movies, clothes, makeup, love life etc. Than stop following her. If she is there with Alex, he probably flew her in. They have been apart for two weeks and maybe he wanted her there. She was working all day in New York and had just arrived. Please try to be more respectful because they do read the forum. Not only her, but outsiders. Thanks.
        :Bravo:

20K7,825
        Doctor of Jenology
        20K7,825

Oct 28, 2017#1129

You believe in every shit you read ?
          lmao

46K3,606
          Admin
          46K3,606

Oct 28, 2017#1130

Nadiann wrote:Thank you Heather for your comment. I don’t normally post, but I’m sick and tired of seeing these terrible comments about Jennifer. If you all don’t like her music, movies, clothes, makeup, love life etc. Than stop following her. If she is there with Alex, he probably flew her in. They have been apart for two weeks and maybe he wanted her there. She was working all day in New York and had just arrived. Please try to be more respectful because they do read the forum. Not only her, but outsiders. Thanks.
            Thanks, I agree. It's exhausting to read so much BS from so-called fans. :(

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 28, 2017#1131

I don't get some of the comments.. I'm really not sure if we saw the same video.. Jen looks cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

14K6,346
              Contributor
              14K6,346

Oct 28, 2017#1132

13K1,207
                Doctor of Jenology
                13K1,207

Oct 28, 2017#1133

^ Damn they used not a good pic.

14K2,609
                  Admin
                  14K2,609

Oct 28, 2017#1134

JenRox wrote:

AMEN!!!

Intro to Jenology

Oct 29, 2017#1135

http://www.rp-online.de/sport/us-sport/ ... 1.7172840#

I couldn't figure out how to directly link the photos, but these photos might give a little perspective on how Jennifer spent her time at the World Series. I'm sure she probably went directly from the airport to the game so they could leave together as soon as he was finished.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 29, 2017#1136

You have a point, but the thing is that some of us notice things that are really sketchy. I don’t agree with everything that’s going on, but I don’t name call or consider something “garbage” because of it. Plus, we can’t control her life. We won’t always like her decisions, but it is what it is.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 30, 2017#1137

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 30, 2017#1138

Some years are wrong...

Intro to Jenology

Oct 30, 2017#1139

this is some true T! i always get confused by some of the comments from profess jlovers...if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all

Master of Jenology

Nov 01, 2017#1140

OMG i could swear was JEN!! good one Kim!

Intermediate Jenology

Nov 01, 2017#1141

Demi Lovato

14K2,614
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  14K2,614

Nov 02, 2017#1142

Who wore the iconic Selena's Last Concert outfit better – Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez or Demi Lovato?

The two brunette beauties both donned the late American singer’s iconic purple jumpsuit for Halloween. But they’re not the only celebs to have taken on the Legendary singer, with Jennifer Lopez also emulating Selena, who died in 1995 after being shot dead by the president of her fan club, in a 1997 movie.

Demi got in on the act first, posting a snap of her transformed from head to toe as Selena Quintanilla on Saturday night. She was wearing a replica of the outfit Selena is best known for, looking anything but scary as she showed off her figure in the revealing outfit. The Sorry Not Sorry singer posted a number of photos to her fans on Snapchat.

Kim, who has undergone a number of transformations this Halloween – from Cher to Madonna to Aaliyah – then decided to rock out her best Selena look too. Slipping into a purple jumpsuit for the occasion, Kim showed off her new look to her fans on Halloween. She even did a little dance for her followers, which she posted on Snapchat. Kim danced to Selena’s hit song Bidi Bidi Bom Bom in the video, while pretending to sing into a microphone for her Halloween routine.

J.Lo of course also famously played Selena in the 1997 movie biopic, called "Selena", Also donning the iconic purple outfit for some of the film’s scenes, Lopez looked every inch the Texan-born star.

PLEASE VOTE:
                                    http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/01/who-wore- ... o-7044766/

Intro to Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#1143

Everyone wants to be JLo so bad

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#1144

rafaelsalguero wrote:Who wore the iconic Selena's Last Concert outfit better – Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez or Demi Lovato?
                                        This one ;)

14K2,614
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        14K2,614

Nov 02, 2017#1145

lucinda wrote:
                                          rafaelsalguero wrote:Who wore the iconic Selena's Last Concert outfit better – Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez or Demi Lovato?
                                          This one ;)

This it's the best one:

Intro to Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#1146

Who's selena !?

Master of Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#1147

I thought Kim Looked Good from The Front but when she turned Around she looked sorry disgusting that Ass lookes so plastic and unnatural...

Intro to Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#1148

JenRox wrote:
                                                i agree..we are Jlovers not Jhaters..... preach love not stupidituy lol

22K4,141
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                22K4,141

Nov 02, 2017#1149

NB1990 wrote:Who's selena !?

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 03, 2017#1150

The X Factor UK participants will sing two songs from JLO (I don't know when) but it will be Ain't Your Mama and Let's Get Loud!

Read more posts (6326 remaining)