14K2,614
Doctor of Jenology
14K2,614

Oct 11, 2017#976

jloverespe wrote:JLo nos esta haciendo esto "Por Primera Vez''
    "For the First Time" ??? She did this every Era !!!
    Everything it's a MESS :coffee

Master of Jenology

Oct 11, 2017#977

mEm wrote:All my excitement is gone too. We have been waiting for this album and she has been teasing about for almost a year.

Just cancel this, cancel the upcoming rom-com movie and other 13337 projects, focus on giving us full english music produced by Calvin Harris / Skillrex etc.

I am done with her/her team. Seems like they can never get anything right. I am sick of being disappointed again and again.

She would do this if this album would earn her profit.
      She is focused on things that are profitable to het.
      Music is not. All the money goes to record companies, and that is also low profit.
      She ll release it, but for us fans this is frustrating.
      If music industry was like 15 years ago, this album would already be out

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 11, 2017#978

I just hope the album leaks any moment.

12K11,433
        Contributor
        12K11,433

Oct 11, 2017#979

^Yea just drop it so we can all enjoy it and move on to another project...

Master of Jenology

Oct 11, 2017#980

emiliano06 wrote:I just hope the album leaks any moment.

I was thinking this delay will have any hacker leaking this album. How will the fans feel since everyone being impatient to listen to all the music before a release date. Sounds to me it not coming out Event the video as well.

Amor will be another “Take Care”,Brave”,Sweet Spot” and many others

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 13, 2017#981

I think it's officially time she ditch Benny. Clearly her entire team is not working for her anymore, and it's disappointing, especially since it worked for her before. Sony Music clearly isn't in the game for Jen, and that sucks, too!

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 13, 2017#982

Nothin On Me wrote:I think it's officially time she ditch Benny. Clearly her entire team is not working for her anymore, and it's disappointing, especially since it worked for her before. Sony Music clearly isn't in the game for Jen, and that sucks, too!
                True

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 13, 2017#983

moejlo wrote:
                  Nothin On Me wrote:I think it's officially time she ditch Benny. Clearly her entire team is not working for her anymore, and it's disappointing, especially since it worked for her before. Sony Music clearly isn't in the game for Jen, and that sucks, too!
                  True
                  I get that she has loyalty to both Benny and Sony Music, but it's beyond clear neither are working for the better interest of Jennifer and her music career, etc. She put out a single and it got nothing in support, aside from a half-assed music video. A performance on an award show, and again, nothing! "Despacito" was a summer hit (how I don't know) and she should have used that to her advantage. Instead, she sat back and is keeping with the "soon" mentality.

16K4,305
                  Contributor
                  16K4,305

Nov 01, 2017#984

While we’re a waiting for a SPANISH album which will probably have 11-12 songs, Cris Brown is releasing his new album, 45 songs.

22K4,141
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    22K4,141

Nov 01, 2017#985

45 songs? This will not sound coherent at all in my opinion. I prefer an album with 14-16 songs but sound good as an overall material rather than tons of songs just to make it last longer.

Back to the album topic, I really hope that once Amor Amor Amor is released, a pre-order for the album will be available along with the tracklist. Then, they should release a promotional single before the album (Mirate would be great) and then the album.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2017#986

Im dying to hear MIRATE the unofficial audio has 1.1 M which is great and the reviews are amazing

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2017#987

moejlo wrote:Im dying to hear MIRATE the unofficial audio has 1.1 M which is great and the reviews are amazing
                          SAME

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2017#988

I need to hear "Dime que me esperas" :cheer

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2017#989

I believe this week we should get the artwork ...

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2017#990

moejlo wrote:I believe this week we should get the artwork ...
                                I think probably next monday!

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2017#991

CosTaSsSs wrote:Back to the album topic, I really hope that once Amor Amor Amor is released, a pre-order for the album will be available along with the tracklist.
                                  Me too!

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#992

Mille Backer wrote:
                                    CosTaSsSs wrote:Back to the album topic, I really hope that once Amor Amor Amor is released, a pre-order for the album will be available along with the tracklist.
                                    Me too!
                                    Me too. I am pretty sure the album is already finished!!

14K2,614
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    14K2,614

Nov 02, 2017#993

it's finished since spring

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#994

rafaelsalguero wrote:it's finished since spring

I wonder if the Photoshoot for the album was done...!!

Master of Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#995

This album is no where near coming out. Even though “Amor will be released” would not mean she going to have the album Nov/Dec. again,she don’t know what going to happen what going on in terms of projects. All she know is her love for AROD and that All that concern her. We all know she probally annoyed and aggravated Of fans bombarding her with annoying questions and comments on projects. All she wanna do is live and do her. Her level of creativity is not a priority. So at the moment and point in music career and society no one care to even buy records or albums.
                                          This song mad late long overdue and it will gain attention visually and Choreography if their any. But all the media will care is her beauty same
                                          Ol same
                                          Ok so it nothing new. This album just full of promos and I’m over it. Mad late and this album just will come out untill March 2018.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#996

jenny4life2love wrote:This album is no where near coming out. Even though “Amor will be released” would not mean she going to have the album Nov/Dec. again,she don’t know what going to happen what going on in terms of projects. All she know is her love for AROD and that All that concern her. We all know she probally annoyed and aggravated Of fans bombarding her with annoying questions and comments on projects. All she wanna do is live and do her. Her level of creativity is not a priority. So at the moment and point in music career and society no one care to even buy records or albums.
                                            This song mad late long overdue and it will gain attention visually and Choreography if their any. But all the media will care is her beauty same
                                            Ol same
                                            Ok so it nothing new. This album just full of promos and I’m over it. Mad late and this album just will come out untill March 2018.
                                            Weren't you the one who would focused on his personal career? I mean do it, your posts are really annoying lately, and I'm 100% sure that this is because the way they treated you on AAA set.. I mean get over it.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#997

Oh gosh

22K4,141
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              22K4,141

Nov 02, 2017#998

The album is coming either in late November or January in my opinion.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#999

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 02, 2017#1000

He said he doesn't know the name of the album yet. Ando Jennifer said in the Hola Magazine it is "Por primera vez". I don't k know what to think now. :argh

Read more posts (1386 remaining)