Intro to Jenology

Oct 31, 2017#51

And for y’all who says he loves attention and all those others things .. remember like he said him and Jen are like
    TWINS.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 31, 2017#52

I love new photo shoots of Jen. I don’t really care for Arod but if she’s happy then that’s really good for her. Not everything she does needs to be about promoting a project. Shit I’d do a photo shoot with my man for Vanity Fair in a minute.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 31, 2017#53

FlyBoy87 wrote:I love new photo shoots of Jen. I don’t really care for Arod but if she’s happy then that’s really good for her. Not everything she does needs to be about promoting a project. Shit I’d do a photo shoot with my man for Vanity Fair in a minute.
        Of course you would.

Anyway, I think a couple shoot and interview like this would be more suited for People Magazine - sans Mario Testino as the photographer. She could've used such a legendary photographer for something else more interesting. But that's just my personal opinion.

Master of Jenology

Oct 31, 2017#54

Do they think we are stupids or something? We got it Jennifer, you are in love. Now, keep your private life for yourself and bring us some quality projects.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 31, 2017#55

Dressing room :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 31, 2017#56

cdn.com/20171031/2ece5a74d549dc4a6e6ffb975c85fc7a.jpg[/img]

THIS IS SO TACCKKKY!

WTF IS SHE SHOWING HER CRACK!!!

u know how much i love jen but! this relationship just doesnt work for me! arod seems gay!! and the alomost look like the could be related!!

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 31, 2017#57

I cant with some jlovers... :coffee

20K7,822
                Doctor of Jenology
                20K7,822

Oct 31, 2017#58

Thx God it doesnt need to work for you. It clearly works for her lol

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 31, 2017#59

onlinejlofanCOM wrote:
                    Of course you would.

Anyway, I think a couple shoot and interview like this would be more suited for People Magazine - sans Mario Testino as the photographer. She could've used such a legendary photographer for something else more interesting. But that's just my personal opinion.
                    It has received a lot of attention online in just a few hours. Even my mom texted me this morning about it, which she never does. My mom is the same age as JLo and is also in a new relationship so she loves it. So maybe it doesn’t make sense to you but it makes sense to Jennifer, and it makes sense to people like my mom.

And whose to say she can’t work with Mario Testino again for that matter?

16K4,305
                    Contributor
                    16K4,305

Oct 31, 2017#60

I wish people were talking bout her music or movies, instead of her latest relationship or the photo she shows her ass crack

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 31, 2017#61

mEm wrote:What’s the point of the whole thing? Why is Jen on cover with Alex? Why are they doing interviews together? Why they keep talking about how powerful they are and their net worths? Why is Jen promoting her relationship (and Alex’s business) but not her solo projects?
                        This. So many Whys? No answers. This is worse than bennifer.. I'm happy she's happy but like what's the point of being all over social media with it. Youre grown women. Stop this.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 31, 2017#62

mEm wrote:I wish people were talking bout her music or movies, instead of her latest relationship or the photo she shows her ass crack
                          I actually love the new photos despite not being a fan of the relationship, but honestly, same. I smell a new Beyoncé/Jay-Z coming, but I’m still not a fan of it. :/

26K8,905
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          26K8,905

Oct 31, 2017#63

Why is she promoting ARod? %)

Bennifer >>>

Nice pics though.

Contributor

Oct 31, 2017#64

HQs :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 31, 2017#65

listen everyone gets to have their opinion - i just doesnt work for me!! - but if shes happy then yess!! i am happy for her!!

Intro to Jenology

Oct 31, 2017#66

She's a classy harlot

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 31, 2017#67

ass crack = THOT

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 31, 2017#68

master19 wrote:ass crack = THOT
                                      ass crack = HOT

46K3,606
                                      Admin
                                      46K3,606

Oct 31, 2017#69

bronx-barbie wrote:HQs :D

Thank you!

Contributor

Oct 31, 2017#70

Thanks for the lift, Alex. It's been a rough week at work for me.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2017#71

The instrumental in that behind the scenes videos is so beautiful! :love I really hope it’s from one of her songs from the Spanish album.

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2017#72

Omg she looks amazing but what is the point of this shoot? No movie to promote or tv show and obviously no interest in music promo. Waste of time and really tacky to push a relationship. Just keep it private, I would prefer if we got minimal jrod picks then suddenly a n appearance at some Event Few Times A Year

16K4,305
                                              Contributor
                                              16K4,305

Nov 01, 2017#73

Just checked some instagram comments under vanityfair's official account of that last photo. Almost impossible to see one positive comment about the photo...Here are some comments;

"she has a daughter"
                                                "so unnecessary, i like it best when they keep it classy"
                                                "vanityfair, did you hire the president of their fan clubs to write this article? Do you seriously call this journalism? This is "ass-kissery" at highest level"
                                                "I feel like why would a man lift his woman's dress to expose her ass to the public. Looks and feels like "i own you hoe" picture"
                                                "looks trashy and wrong"
                                                "what kind of pic is that"
                                                "after what so many women have been through in Hollywood in the last few weeks this is probably not the appropriate pic to release. Why does she have to sexualize herself in this way.
                                                "she is more than that, she's an icon, an amazing talented woman, this photo is wrong on so many levels"
                                                "not classy"
                                                "whats the message in this picture, why u guys would allow this to be in the public eye, when they both have kids"
                                                "such a poor taste with editing this photo shoot with everyone involved, even the stars"

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 01, 2017#74

mEm wrote:Just checked some instagram comments under vanityfair's official account of that last photo. Almost impossible to see one positive comment about the photo...Here are some comments;

"she has a daughter"
                                                  "so unnecessary, i like it best when they keep it classy"
                                                  "vanityfair, did you hire the president of their fan clubs to write this article? Do you seriously call this journalism? This is "ass-kissery" at highest level"
                                                  "I feel like why would a man lift his woman's dress to expose her ass to the public. Looks and feels like "i own you hoe" picture"
                                                  "looks trashy and wrong"
                                                  "what kind of pic is that"
                                                  "after what so many women have been through in Hollywood in the last few weeks this is probably not the appropriate pic to release. Why does she have to sexualize herself in this way.
                                                  "she is more than that, she's an icon, an amazing talented woman, this photo is wrong on so many levels"
                                                  "not classy"
                                                  "whats the message in this picture, why u guys would allow this to be in the public eye, when they both have kids"
                                                  "such a poor taste with editing this photo shoot with everyone involved, even the stars"
                                                  I agree with all of that. Unfortunatley this time even as a Fan I cant defend the distaste of that pic.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 01, 2017#75

LoveJennyLo wrote:The instrumental in that behind the scenes videos is so beautiful! :love I really hope it’s from one of her songs from the Spanish album.

Reminds me of maid and manhattan

Read more posts (67 remaining)