Jillboard100: Jennifer Lopez - Music Evolution (1998–2017)

Jillboard100: Jennifer Lopez - Music Evolution (1998–2017)

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 30, 2017#1

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 30, 2017#2

"Evolution"... I miss the artist that JLO used to be!

16K4,305
      Contributor
      16K4,305

Oct 30, 2017#3

Hold You Down / Ni Tu Ni Yo

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 30, 2017#4

I was never big fan of her videos, escesially those last years that her videography is turning to a low-budget and lack of creativity disaster. There is no story, no meaning and even no artistic approximation at her videos. Just drinks, dance, clubs and her posing to the cam. There are tons of amazingly talented people out there who can make her ICONIC, but she still choosing to work with most "copy-pasting" and basic unprofessionals like Mr.Terrero. Also I really miss her acting part at her videos, she could make amazing mini-movie clips with a good story and script, like Me Haces Falta

I would die to see Jen making a video like Fergie's A Little Work or if she really want to put anything else than her dancing part on them, she must put some artistry. Maybe smth like this

Artistically, Dance Again and maybe Im Into you and First Love were the most intresting videos of her. And before starting to blame me for this post, its just my opinion :D

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 30, 2017#5

I'm Glad, Get Right and I'm Into You for me are her best videos!

Intro to Jenology

Oct 30, 2017#6

WAITING FOR TONIGHT is hands down the most iconic of her videos.

Intro to Jenology

Oct 30, 2017#7

hi everyone can someone tell me where i can download the song alive video vers 320kbps ? please i think that song is amazing and i dont have it pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :)

Intro to Jenology

Oct 30, 2017#8

Nothin On Me wrote:
                  Who’s Jill.
                  Jillboard??? That’s the best a fan can do? Lol :ROFL:

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 31, 2017#9

The Real Billboard put one up this morning as well. They've got a couple of things in the wrong order tho and missed some Jams.

12K588
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    12K588

Oct 31, 2017#10

You can all say whatever you want but the sheer amount of videos this woman has put out is INSANE! The diversity, the longevity, her flawless looks, her evolution as a performer and vocalist... she is LEGENDARY and for a good reason! :rockon :bow

16K4,305
                      Contributor
                      16K4,305

Oct 31, 2017#11

panos86 wrote:You can all say whatever you want but the sheer amount of videos this woman has put out is INSANE! The diversity, the longevity, her flawless looks, her evolution as a performer and vocalist... she is LEGENDARY and for a good reason! :rockon :bow
                        Lol, we're all here because she's our favorite. Of course we complain about her projects from time to time, because we know that she's the best and she deserves the best team/promo/production and everything.

Master of Jenology

Oct 31, 2017#12

I think some of we have entered into a circle of pessimism because of NTNY, but it is only a bump in the way!!!
                          Im sure her team (even being the same as always) and JLO will learn something about the situation :)

12K588
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          12K588

Nov 01, 2017#13

mEm wrote:
                            panos86 wrote:You can all say whatever you want but the sheer amount of videos this woman has put out is INSANE! The diversity, the longevity, her flawless looks, her evolution as a performer and vocalist... she is LEGENDARY and for a good reason! :rockon :bow
                            Lol, we're all here because she's our favorite. Of course we complain about her projects from time to time, because we know that she's the best and she deserves the best team/promo/production and everything.
                            This is where i disagree... it's constant and it's exhausting.

13K1,207
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            13K1,207

Nov 01, 2017#14

1. Since when that Grammy disaster aka Escapemonos is her music video? :coffee

2. If they put 'Worry No More' as a video - where are 'Booty' another version & Emotions? :wow

3. 'El Mismo Sol' & 'Try Me' & 'Olvidame y Pega La Vuelta' "music videos". :coffee

4. Where's 'Por Arriesgarnos'?

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 04, 2017#15

jlover917 wrote:
                                Nothin On Me wrote:
                                Who’s Jill.
                                Um, Jillboard100 is the YouTube user that made the video. She does them for all types of artists, and usually uploads updates whenever a new music video is released.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 05, 2017#16

Nothin On Me wrote:
                                  jlover917 wrote:
                                  Nothin On Me wrote:
                                  Who’s Jill.
                                  Um, Jillboard100 is the YouTube user that made the video. She does them for all types of artists, and usually uploads updates whenever a new music video is released.
                                  Umm yeah okay... so Idk why ur responding to this if it ain’t you.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 06, 2017#17

jlover917 wrote:
                                    Nothin On Me wrote:
                                    jlover917 wrote:
                                    Nothin On Me wrote:
                                    Who’s Jill.

Because you responded to a thread that I posted, by quoting me, as if it were me who made the video and titled it, etc No need to be rude at all.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 06, 2017#18

Nothin On Me wrote:
                                      jlover917 wrote:
                                      Nothin On Me wrote:
                                      jlover917 wrote:
                                      Who’s Jill.

Because you responded to a thread that I posted, by quoting me, as if it were me who made the video and titled it, etc No need to be rude at all.

A fan can do. Not you can do. Is what I said. Take care of yourself.

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 07, 2017#19

jlover917 wrote:
                                        Nothin On Me wrote:
                                        jlover917 wrote:
                                        Nothin On Me wrote: Um, Jillboard100 is the YouTube user that made the video. She does them for all types of artists, and usually uploads updates whenever a new music video is released.

You are not even making any logical sense now. Take care of yourself, and please do not worry about me, ok? Thank God for the "block" button.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 07, 2017#20

Nothin On Me wrote:
                                          jlover917 wrote:
                                          Nothin On Me wrote:
                                          jlover917 wrote:

You are not even making any logical sense now. Take care of yourself, and please do not worry about me, ok? Thank God for the "block" button.
                                          Chick I said I wasn’t talking to u. I was talking about the person doing it. Ur not important. And block me. You’ll do me a favor mofo. Oh yeah don’t worry about replying. Ur done. :ROFL:

Master of Jenology

Nov 07, 2017#21

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 17, 2017#22

UPDATED: "Amor, Amor, Amor" included

Intro to Jenology

Dec 14, 2017#23

Dancej wrote:WAITING FOR TONIGHT is hands down the most iconic of her videos.

:Bravo: :Bravo: :Bravo: YEZZZ