Intro to Jenology

Oct 29, 2017#176

mEm wrote:The snippet sounded too good... Its such a shame, Jen released Ni Tu Ni Yo but not this.
    Because her Sapnish album is coming out first . Why would she realise an English song amist that???

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 29, 2017#177

DAMN I want that monster in my life!
      Sounds more instresting than her whole discography of decade.

She bettah keep Skrillex and Poo Bear or even Diplo for her next album :argh :argh :argh :argh

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 29, 2017#178

Exactly

16K4,305
        Contributor
        16K4,305

Oct 29, 2017#179

damn, all those blogs were talking about how big it could be, upcoming summer smash etc.
          http://edm.com/articles/2017/4/1/jlo-sk ... laboration
          http://promotionmusicnews.com/j-lo-skrillex-new-song

Even billboard said its a hit in JLo's hands
          http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/ ... aser-video

:coffee

This is skrillex's instagram account
          https://www.instagram.com/skrillex/

this is poobear's account
          https://www.instagram.com/poobear/

and this is Jen's cousin/assistant Tiana
          https://www.instagram.com/trios22/

Ask them what happened to the song, we should let them know that we did not forget about the song
          They should know that we can't wait to hear it.

Master of Jenology

Oct 29, 2017#180

I hope she will release this next year.
            This is the new big hit in her hands, and it should be her next english single.

This must be released....

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 29, 2017#181

The song gives me a bit of a “It Ain’t Me” vibe. I usually love just about all her songs, but I’m not feeling that song based off of the sample. Considering what Skrillex has done and depending on how much promo it gets, it could benefit her career greatly. It could reach #1 and give her those #1s for 3 consecutive decades in the U.S. “On The Floor” came so close.

12K588
              Doctor of Jenology
              12K588

Oct 29, 2017#182

QueenCedar101 wrote:The song gives me a bit of a “It Ain’t Me” vibe. I usually love just about all her songs, but I’m not feeling that song based off of the sample. Considering what Skrillex has done and depending on how much promo it gets, it could benefit her career greatly. It could reach #1 and give her those #1s for 3 consecutive decades in the U.S. “On The Floor” came so close.
                I LOVE your avatar! :love2 #Queen_Ailee #vocal_queen

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 30, 2017#183

I kinda liked the snippet when it came out but it seems like "Could it be USSssSSS!!!" is the chorus and its such a basic chorus it gives me " i wanna dance....and love.....and dance again" level of lazy writing. The production needs work, but I like the vocals even the ending where she goes offf. lol.

Intro to Jenology

Oct 30, 2017#184

What is he cousin Tiana's role exactly? Is it just a personal assistant? Or does she have any creative input in anything?

16K4,305
                    Contributor
                    16K4,305

Oct 30, 2017#185

Dancej wrote:What is he cousin Tiana's role exactly? Is it just a personal assistant? Or does she have any creative input in anything?
                      Tiana is Jen’s main assistant/cousin. She’s her right hand. I doubt that she has any creative input on Jen’s projects, but dont forget that Max helped her to include the song Booty in her last album.

Contributor

Oct 31, 2017#186

mEm wrote:
                        Dancej wrote:What is he cousin Tiana's role exactly? Is it just a personal assistant? Or does she have any creative input in anything?
                        Tiana is Jen’s main assistant/cousin. She’s her right hand. I doubt that she has any creative input on Jen’s projects, but dont forget that Max helped her to include the song Booty in her last album.

Max voted to keep the song it was all Chris Brown's idea.

12K588
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        12K588

Oct 31, 2017#187

This sounds like a fucking masterpiece and she better release it soon. Don't sleep on this smash Jen!

Master of Jenology

Oct 31, 2017#188

Right moment , right video and right promo = SMASH
                            Wrong something = FLOP

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 31, 2017#189

It s a smash

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#190

panos86 wrote:
                                QueenCedar101 wrote:The song gives me a bit of a “It Ain’t Me” vibe. I usually love just about all her songs, but I’m not feeling that song based off of the sample. Considering what Skrillex has done and depending on how much promo it gets, it could benefit her career greatly. It could reach #1 and give her those #1s for 3 consecutive decades in the U.S. “On The Floor” came so close.
                                I LOVE your avatar! :love2 #Queen_Ailee #vocal_queen

I know I’m super late, but thank you! Ailee is a queen!

Master of Jenology

Nov 14, 2017#191

This will probably sound dated by the time they release it...

72307429304 years later

Intro to Jenology

Nov 14, 2017#192

Tell me about it. ^^ been waiting for (nobody’s) holding me down :/

16K4,305
                                    Contributor
                                    16K4,305

Nov 14, 2017#193

I agree, this will probably not released, just like "Breaking Me Down"

Even if they release it, 218312908321 years later, its gonna sound dated.

Such a waste of a perfect comeback song produced by the one of the best DJs

Doctor of Jenology

Nov 14, 2017#194

El Chiko Kevo wrote:This will probably sound dated by the time they release it...

72307429304 years later
                                        This...

Intro to Jenology

Nov 14, 2017#195

mEm wrote:
                                          Tiana is Jennifer's connection to what's going on musically. Mama got her into that Spanish cutie she did Under the Sun with and JBalvin.

14K6,346
                                          Contributor
                                          14K6,346

Nov 14, 2017#196

Maybe it wasn’t meant to be released she might have recorded other songs with Skillrex it was random to preview something she was just starting to work on.

Master of Jenology

Nov 14, 2017#197

An artist like JLo should never preview a clip of a new track with a major producer unless its already set for released and being used as promo/hype before it drops.

Cuz now it just looks like disappointment and another failed project (although still to early to call that)

22K4,141
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              22K4,141

Nov 14, 2017#198

At that time they could have been planning something different. Maybe they wanted to go with dual release. Besides, I'm glad she didn't throw a random English single while she's promoting a Spanish album. This song could be remastered and get released on the album.

26K8,905
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                26K8,905

Jan 21, 2018#199

This sounds so fresh! :woot

Jennifer's "We Found Love" is coming! :cheer

I hope this is only a small part of the song though. There should be more (longer) verses. I'm not here for Repetitive-Lo. Can't wait to hear the full song and the J Balvin remix. :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Jan 21, 2018#200

J wrote:This sounds so fresh! :woot

Jennifer's "We Found Love" is coming! :cheer

I hope this is only a small part of the song though. There should be more verses. I'm not here for Repetitive-Lo. Can't wait to hear the full song and the J Balvin remix. :D
                                                    ''Could it be us'' , not ''We found love'' :ROFL:

Read more posts (89 remaining)