Random Gossip & Articles #40

All the latest Jennifer Lopez news, pictures, gossip, appearances, etc.
jenfan76
Master of Jenology

by jenfan76, Oct 28th, 2017, 11:48 am

Crazy4JenL wrote:That Bradley story is completely embarrassing and desperate. Having said that, it is something I would totally do for Bradley cause the man is extremely hot lol..

And that Arod video is so awkward. Why does she look so clingy and all up on his shit. Why the hell is she sitting there right on top of them like a crazy girlfriend - I would be mortified if my man was all up on my shit like that.

You're exactly right about the Arod thing. She does look crazy, like she can't be without him for 1 f..king second
Nadiann
Intro to Jenology

by Nadiann, Oct 28th, 2017, 12:11 pm

Thank you Heather for your comment. I don’t normally post, but I’m sick and tired of seeing these terrible comments about Jennifer. If you all don’t like her music, movies, clothes, makeup, love life etc. Than stop following her. If she is there with Alex, he probably flew her in. They have been apart for two weeks and maybe he wanted her there. She was working all day in New York and had just arrived. Please try to be more respectful because they do read the forum. Not only her, but outsiders. Thanks.
moejlo
Master of Jenology

by moejlo, Oct 28th, 2017, 12:45 pm

Nadiann wrote:Thank you Heather for your comment. I don’t normally post, but I’m sick and tired of seeing these terrible comments about Jennifer. If you all don’t like her music, movies, clothes, makeup, love life etc. Than stop following her. If she is there with Alex, he probably flew her in. They have been apart for two weeks and maybe he wanted her there. She was working all day in New York and had just arrived. Please try to be more respectful because they do read the forum. Not only her, but outsiders. Thanks.

:Bravo:
Luka711
Doctor of Jenology

by Luka711, Oct 28th, 2017, 1:06 pm

You believe in every shit you read ?
lmao
JenRox
Admin
Admin

by JenRox, Oct 28th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Nadiann wrote:Thank you Heather for your comment. I don’t normally post, but I’m sick and tired of seeing these terrible comments about Jennifer. If you all don’t like her music, movies, clothes, makeup, love life etc. Than stop following her. If she is there with Alex, he probably flew her in. They have been apart for two weeks and maybe he wanted her there. She was working all day in New York and had just arrived. Please try to be more respectful because they do read the forum. Not only her, but outsiders. Thanks.

Thanks, I agree. It's exhausting to read so much BS from so-called fans. :(
chrisjlover
Bachelor of Jenology

by chrisjlover, Oct 28th, 2017, 1:53 pm

I don't get some of the comments.. I'm really not sure if we saw the same video.. Jen looks cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
daisylo
Contributor
Contributor

by daisylo, Oct 28th, 2017, 2:00 pm

kateflo
Doctor of Jenology

by kateflo, Oct 28th, 2017, 2:28 pm

^ Damn they used not a good pic.
tah71
Admin
Admin

by tah71, Oct 28th, 2017, 4:29 pm

JenRox wrote:

AMEN!!!
jfan9030
Intro to Jenology

by jfan9030, Oct 28th, 2017, 8:32 pm

http://www.rp-online.de/sport/us-sport/mlb/mlb-jennifer-lopez-und-alex-rodriguez-sehen-sieg-der-houston-astros-bid-1.7172840#

I couldn't figure out how to directly link the photos, but these photos might give a little perspective on how Jennifer spent her time at the World Series. I'm sure she probably went directly from the airport to the game so they could leave together as soon as he was finished.
QueenCedar101
Intro to Jenology

by QueenCedar101, Oct 28th, 2017, 9:48 pm

You have a point, but the thing is that some of us notice things that are really sketchy. I don’t agree with everything that’s going on, but I don’t name call or consider something “garbage” because of it. Plus, we can’t control her life. We won’t always like her decisions, but it is what it is.
atheros
Intermediate Jenology

by atheros, Oct 30th, 2017, 5:22 pm

Mille Backer
Master of Jenology

by Mille Backer, Oct 30th, 2017, 6:24 pm

Some years are wrong...
rico_ysl1
Intro to Jenology

by rico_ysl1, Oct 30th, 2017, 7:31 pm

this is some true T! i always get confused by some of the comments from profess jlovers...if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything at all
rainman
Master of Jenology

by rainman, Nov 1st, 2017, 7:45 am

OMG i could swear was JEN!! good one Kim!
luizcerqueira
Intro to Jenology

by luizcerqueira, Nov 1st, 2017, 6:13 pm

Demi Lovato
rafaelsalguero
Doctor of Jenology

by rafaelsalguero, Nov 1st, 2017, 11:06 pm

Who wore the iconic Selena's Last Concert outfit better – Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez or Demi Lovato?

The two brunette beauties both donned the late American singer’s iconic purple jumpsuit for Halloween. But they’re not the only celebs to have taken on the Legendary singer, with Jennifer Lopez also emulating Selena, who died in 1995 after being shot dead by the president of her fan club, in a 1997 movie.

Demi got in on the act first, posting a snap of her transformed from head to toe as Selena Quintanilla on Saturday night. She was wearing a replica of the outfit Selena is best known for, looking anything but scary as she showed off her figure in the revealing outfit. The Sorry Not Sorry singer posted a number of photos to her fans on Snapchat.

Kim, who has undergone a number of transformations this Halloween – from Cher to Madonna to Aaliyah – then decided to rock out her best Selena look too. Slipping into a purple jumpsuit for the occasion, Kim showed off her new look to her fans on Halloween. She even did a little dance for her followers, which she posted on Snapchat. Kim danced to Selena’s hit song Bidi Bidi Bom Bom in the video, while pretending to sing into a microphone for her Halloween routine.

J.Lo of course also famously played Selena in the 1997 movie biopic, called "Selena", Also donning the iconic purple outfit for some of the film’s scenes, Lopez looked every inch the Texan-born star.

PLEASE VOTE:
http://metro.co.uk/2017/11/01/who-wore- ... o-7044766/
TokinJloFan
Intro to Jenology

by TokinJloFan, Nov 1st, 2017, 11:29 pm

Everyone wants to be JLo so bad
lucinda
Bachelor of Jenology

by lucinda, Nov 2nd, 2017, 3:57 am

rafaelsalguero wrote:Who wore the iconic Selena's Last Concert outfit better – Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez or Demi Lovato?

This one ;)

rafaelsalguero
Doctor of Jenology

by rafaelsalguero, Nov 2nd, 2017, 2:21 pm

lucinda wrote:
rafaelsalguero wrote:Who wore the iconic Selena's Last Concert outfit better – Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez or Demi Lovato?

This one ;)

This it's the best one:
NB1990
Intro to Jenology

by NB1990, Nov 2nd, 2017, 2:58 pm

Who's selena !?
jllo
Intermediate Jenology

by jllo, Nov 2nd, 2017, 4:20 pm

I thought Kim Looked Good from The Front but when she turned Around she looked sorry disgusting that Ass lookes so plastic and unnatural...
rico_ysl1
Intro to Jenology

by rico_ysl1, Nov 2nd, 2017, 5:44 pm

JenRox wrote:

i agree..we are Jlovers not Jhaters..... preach love not stupidituy lol
CosTaSsSs
Doctor of Jenology

by CosTaSsSs, Nov 2nd, 2017, 7:07 pm

NB1990 wrote:Who's selena !?

Mille Backer
Master of Jenology

by Mille Backer, Nov 3rd, 2017, 3:41 pm

The X Factor UK participants will sing two songs from JLO (I don't know when) but it will be Ain't Your Mama and Let's Get Loud!

Return to “General Discussion”