12K588
Doctor of Jenology
12K588

Oct 17, 2017#1076

I hope more women speak up. Douchebags like these make us all look bad. Morons...

14K6,346
    Contributor
    14K6,346

Oct 20, 2017#1077

46K3,604
      Admin
      46K3,604

Oct 20, 2017#1078

When did she film that, Kate? LOL It kinda looks familiar.

13K1,207
        Doctor of Jenology
        13K1,207

Oct 21, 2017#1079

^ her sweater is from August 5

but her hair and makeup are from Somos Live and I guess she wore this sweater later when they filmed LGL performance for Somos Live (I still doubt this performance was live)

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 21, 2017#1080

kateflo wrote:^ her sweater is from August 5

but her hair and makeup are from Somos Live and I guess she wore this sweater later when they filmed LGL performance for Somos Live (I still doubt this performance was live)

The performance was prerecorded

Intro to Jenology

Oct 21, 2017#1081

panos86 wrote:I hope more women speak up. Douchebags like these make us all look bad. Morons...
              yeeeees i wish she would speak about about that stuff more, also her thoughts about weinstein

Oct 21, 2017#1082

just saw this:
                In an interview with the SAG-AFTRA Foundation, Jennifer Lopez was asked if she’d ever had a bad experience doing a love scene in a film.

She replied by talking about the “total jerk” actor with whom she starred in an action film.

"Ugh! It was horrible. It was my first one… my first big role in a big budget movie. And I had to do this love scene. And I had never done a love scene before. I mean, I had done kissing, caressing, you know, but I had never done a sex scene before, so I was really nervous.

I didn’t want to do it. I didn’t think it was necessary. I wish now I had put up more of a fight. But when you first start working professionally, if you wanna work and you want your chance, you take whatever they give you. I didn’t think I had the right to say “No”, like, “No, I’m not doing this, and that’s it!”

I just tried to put it like, “We don’t really need this. It’s not that kind of film. This is an action movie. It’s not in the script.”

That’s the thing: It wasn’t even in the original script! The producers added it during filming. It wasn’t called for. It served no purpose in the story. You know what I mean? They just wanted a sex scene. Or rather the star did. Who was just a total jerk.

He was a big star at that time, with a lot of clout, and I was just starting out. It was my big break. And he really pressured me. He told me if the scene wasn’t hot enough, my part would end up on the cutting room floor. And that it would be bad for my career, like I’d get a reputation as difficult to work with.

So we did it, and it was horrible. We were both completely naked, with nothing between us except a sock on his boner! I was so naïve then. Now I would have pillows and covers and whatever to prevent contact, but I didn’t know any better.

So here’s this famous actor, basically humping my leg and pawing away at my breasts and kissing them. It was awful. I felt violated. I swore I’d never work with him again. He’s not done too well lately anyway… so maybe that’s karma!"

Master of Jenology

Oct 21, 2017#1083

Wesley Snipes.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 21, 2017#1084

How long ago was that interview?

13K1,207
                    Doctor of Jenology
                    13K1,207

Oct 21, 2017#1085

Dan#jlofan wrote:How long ago was that interview?
                      April 21, 2016

26K8,905
                      Doctor of Jenology
                      26K8,905

Oct 21, 2017#1086

From the infamous Movieline interview:

J.Lo also had no problem dishing about the men who hit on her. Woody Harrelson tried to get it, and apparently earned the nickname of “world’s horniest anteater,” but it was Wesley Snipes who couldn’t take a hint.

“But Wesley–even though I had a boyfriend at the time–went full court press,” she said. “He was flirting with me–you always flirt with your costars, it’s harmless–then he just started getting a little more serious. He would invite us all out together and then at the end of the night, he’d drop me off last and try to kiss me. I’d be like, ‘Wesley, please, I’m not interested in you like that.'”

After that, Snipes didn’t talk to her for two months, and J.Lo thought he was such an asshole for that.

“Actors are used to getting way and to treating women like objects,” she said. “They’re so used to hearing the word ‘Yes.’ Now, I suppose Wesley will call me going, ‘You bitch! How dare you? I didn’t like you.’ It’s time for the truth to come out!”

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 21, 2017#1087

I still can't believe that Movieline interview actually happened. Doesn't seem like Jen at all. Good that she was exposing the business back then, but everything she said about those other actresses still shocks me.

22K4,141
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          22K4,141

Oct 21, 2017#1088

That Jen was great actually, she kept saying her opinion no matter what. Now what she does it's that she filters her words in kindness liquirs and pass it out in the interviews.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 21, 2017#1089

Yeah I can only imagine the situation between her and Mariah if she kept doing interviews like that. "That bitch was good in the 90s, but come on she should retire. Did any of yall see her mess on NYE, while I was slaying on the other channel." LOL

Master of Jenology

Oct 22, 2017#1090

kateflo wrote:
                                Dan#jlofan wrote:How long ago was that interview?
                                April 21, 2016

Didn't see in this interview where she said that about Wesley Snipes, are you sure it was this one?

14K6,346
                                Contributor
                                14K6,346

Oct 22, 2017#1091

yeah that's not from the SAG-AFTRA interview don't remember her ever saying that about Money Train, this is a different version..
                                  She explained her horror while filming, by saying: "(It was) horrible. When you first start working professionally, you push the boundaries of what you should and shouldn't do, and I didn't think I had the right to say no, like, 'No, I'm not doing this, and that's it...' So we did it and it was tough. Wesley was wonderful about it in the sense that he was like, 'What's gonna make you more comfortable?' and I was like, 'Bring music, play it loud

Master of Jenology

Oct 24, 2017#1092

31:17

Master of Jenology

Oct 24, 2017#1093

^Was just going to post this haha. Wonder what video she is going to be in of is??

23K5,924
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      23K5,924

Oct 24, 2017#1094

Intro to Jenology

Oct 24, 2017#1095

I lovvve him i hope it is true

14K6,346
                                          Contributor
                                          14K6,346

Oct 24, 2017#1096

Ewww

Master of Jenology

Oct 24, 2017#1097

Contributor

Oct 24, 2017#1098

Just in: @JLo will perform at the @DubaiAirshow gala on November 15 @DubaiAirports, ahead of her November 17 #Dubai gig. #JenniferLopez

https://m.khaleejtimes.com/citytimes/mu ... h-in-dubai

Chose not to attend this way before the news broke and now I'm super jealous of my husband who is a special attendee :fool:

Master of Jenology

Oct 24, 2017#1099

DtothaLO wrote:31:17

Is he on Drugs? he's weird....

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 24, 2017#1100

what music video is he talking about lol

Read more posts (6376 remaining)