Doctor of Jenology
20K7,821

Oct 19, 2017#276

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#277

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Master of Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#278

Never seen it but going by the praise online - she must have killed it.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#279

All these moves are old to us, but a lot of people have never seen her perform and they are very impressed, they loved it.

46K3,605
          Admin
          46K3,605

Oct 20, 2017#280

Crazy4JenL wrote:
            FlyBoy87 wrote:
            Wellyver wrote:
            gotti wrote:
            Omg stfu. It’s a charity concert.
            Vegas is her own concert and it's basic.

I agree that at this point, JLo should be serving more. She improved as a performer, but the quality of her sets/production didn't.
            Have you even been to her Vegas Show? For those of you who have never been to her show ya really shouldn’t judge because experiencing a show through YouTube videos is not the same.

I go to Vegas at least 4-5 times a year. I have seen not only JLo but I’ve seen Britney, Celine, Cher, Pitbull, and many other shows like all the Cirque de Soleil Shows. So as someone who has experienced many of the Vegas shows, I can honestly say JLo has one of the best Vegas shows period. She definitely has the most energy out of all the performers. And I think evidence in her ticket sales show that she is doing good. So I would disagree with you 1000%

So many other celebrities end up going to see Jen in Vegas. I don’t see the same people going to see Britney, Cher or Celine. You guys just like to complain.
            PREACH :bow these silly trolls just love to come on here and spew their bitchy negativity all the time thinking it makes them look cute. Jen gave me life in her Vegas show. Even my man that's not really much of a fan of her was getting his life. He left saying that was one of the greatest shows he had ever seen and he didn't realize just how many hits she has because he knew almost all her songs.
            She has critical acclaim and it's a box office smash, but they try to convince themselves it sucks so they don't feel so bad about missing it. :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 20, 2017#281

There is a full Review of the Show by Variety:
              http://variety.com/2017/music/news/tida ... 202593235/

This is the JLO part

"Kicking off the home stretch, J-Lo brought what seemed like a reproduction of her Vegas show, with a sparkling New York-themed backdrop (centered around, of course, a 6 subway train) and a group of dazzling dancers who at first wore what were probably intended to be giant speaker cones on their heads (but looked more like shower heads). Clad all in red, she raced through a 20-minute, hits-filled set (“Feelin’ So Good,” for which she was joined by Fat Joe, “Jenny From the Block” and “On the Floor”) that emphasized her old-school hip-hop, Bronx bona fides."

Master of Jenology

Oct 20, 2017#282

what did she bad here? NOTHING!
                She did a very great job, she looks out of this world one more time!!... yes we have seen this in Vegas but not the people there, calm down!

It isnt a performance in some award show..its a live place and for charity.... Check "somos una voz" she did a whole new performance & song for NTNY... i know that as JLo's fans we always want more and more of her, but let be serious, she cant be changing always all to impress us... there is a lot of work behind her performances to drop after a few uses... others artist change it more times because they dont do really a lot.. more visuals and multimedia stuff than a whole "non-stop" show full of moves coordinated every second and a coreography as JLO.

Im sure she will change lots of things and improve the show. but it will be in her next english album... and then yes a new ideas or creative team. Much more with a new hit in her hands and a new tour.

she deserves lot of respect because we will never have an artist like her and she listen the fans more that we think ..

Intro to Jenology

Oct 20, 2017#283

I don't understand how some of u could hate that

Master of Jenology

Oct 20, 2017#284

flawless!! she was amazing despite the poor stage. Can you imagine jennifer at the superbowl?!

Master of Jenology

Oct 20, 2017#285

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                      FlyBoy87 wrote:
                      Wellyver wrote:
                      gotti wrote:
                      Omg stfu. It’s a charity concert.

I agree that at this point, JLo should be serving more. She improved as a performer, but the quality of her sets/production didn't.
                      Have you even been to her Vegas Show? For those of you who have never been to her show ya really shouldn’t judge because experiencing a show through YouTube videos is not the same.

I go to Vegas at least 4-5 times a year. I have seen not only JLo but I’ve seen Britney, Celine, Cher, Pitbull, and many other shows like all the Cirque de Soleil Shows. So as someone who has experienced many of the Vegas shows, I can honestly say JLo has one of the best Vegas shows period. She definitely has the most energy out of all the performers. And I think evidence in her ticket sales show that she is doing good. So I would disagree with you 1000%

So many other celebrities end up going to see Jen in Vegas. I don’t see the same people going to see Britney, Cher or Celine. You guys just like to complain.
                      Preach it. She’s even outselling Mariah with Vegas concerts, even though Mariah has sold far more records. You honestly deserve a Nobel Prize for this.
                      The fact that many celebrities go to her concert, only mean that they like her, not that the concert is amazing.

Celine's and Britney's sets are way better than Jennifer and this is not an assumption, it's a fact. You may not enjoy their concerts, but if you compare their production, you will see a big difference. Even Kylie Minogue flopping hard, manages to do better.

I'm not even complaining about her, but about the level of her productions, If you agree that this is "all she has", then Okay. I just feel like with the energy and power that she has on stage, if she just had better people to help her with ideas and concepts, she would overtake anyone in the business.

Watching again the performance on this show, I feel like she might have done okay. The thing for me is - aside "On The Floor", all these songs she did are nearly 15 years old. She will probably sing the same songs every year in events like this - proving that she doesn't have new material or current hits. If she doesn't have new songs to perform, then change or add something new.

12K11,426
                      Contributor
                      12K11,426

Oct 20, 2017#286

^Have you been to all these ladies shows live and in-person?? If not, then have several seats. A stage/show/production on a YouTube video you watch on your phone does not compare to being there. EVERYONE that goes to her Vegas show praises it...you can knock her lack of current hits but you cannot knock her Vegas show - she is absolutely KILLING it there.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 20, 2017#287

Ok after watching it a zillion times I have to say that the beginning was all over the place. When they show her name and introduce her she should’ve came out not after all the dancers and Ll cool j music. Still loved it but The beginning was a mess.

23K5,924
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          23K5,924

Oct 20, 2017#288

She needs to wear that outfit again.

And oh my god I just found out she performed FOUR AND A HALF HOURS into the show.

No wonder the crowd was comatose.

Master of Jenology

Oct 20, 2017#289

Crazy4JenL wrote:^Have you been to all these ladies shows live and in-person?? If not, then have several seats. A stage/show/production on a YouTube video you watch on your phone does not compare to being there. EVERYONE that goes to her Vegas show praises it...you can knock her lack of current hits but you cannot knock her Vegas show - she is absolutely KILLING it there.
                              I will take several seats when i want to, not when you wish me to. The praise she receives is much more for her effort than her set - The same happened to the DAWT - everybody who i know that attended, loved it, but mentioned it looked poor. Say whatever you want, but i'm not the first who points this out. Her production needs to step up like now.

But if you are happy and wishes her to keep this way and with this uninspired team, it's your call.

Oct 20, 2017#290

Taina Mia wrote:Ok after watching it a zillion times I have to say that the beginning was all over the place. When they show her name and introduce her she should’ve came out not after all the dancers and Ll cool j music. Still loved it but The beginning was a mess.
                                Getting people all excited and then sing "I'm Real", also killed the vibe.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 20, 2017#291

Wellyver wrote:
                                  Taina Mia wrote:Ok after watching it a zillion times I have to say that the beginning was all over the place. When they show her name and introduce her she should’ve came out not after all the dancers and Ll cool j music. Still loved it but The beginning was a mess.
                                  Getting people all excited and then sing "I'm Real", also killed the vibe.
                                  Exactly and the dancer popping out of the floor instead of her %) than the explosion with the train and still no Jen. :argh we need to let Nappytabs about the mess.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 20, 2017#292

Wellyver wrote:
                                    QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                    FlyBoy87 wrote:
                                    Wellyver wrote:

Preach it. She’s even outselling Mariah with Vegas concerts, even though Mariah has sold far more records. You honestly deserve a Nobel Prize for this.
                                    The fact that many celebrities go to her concert, only mean that they like her, not that the concert is amazing.

Celine's and Britney's sets are way better than Jennifer and this is not an assumption, it's a fact. You may not enjoy their concerts, but if you compare their production, you will see a big difference. Even Kylie Minogue flopping hard, manages to do better.

I'm not even complaining about her, but about the level of her productions, If you agree that this is "all she has", then Okay. I just feel like with the energy and power that she has on stage, if she just had better people to help her with ideas and concepts, she would overtake anyone in the business.

Watching again the performance on this show, I feel like she might have done okay. The thing for me is - aside "On The Floor", all these songs she did are nearly 15 years old. She will probably sing the same songs every year in events like this - proving that she doesn't have new material or current hits. If she doesn't have new songs to perform, then change or add something new.
                                    I don’t get how stating that Celine and Britney’s sets are better is a “fact”. Do you not realize that people have been complaining about how Britney dances? She mimes and can’t dance as good as she used to. As for Celine, she has a set of pipes. I’ll give her credit for that. But she performs those hits, because they’re her signature songs. Many others do this in their concerts. They perform some if their best/iconic songs. Plus, you can’t keep having hits forever. You have hits for a little while, then other people start to get hits. Adding to that, a lot of celebrities have praised her performance. Even Laverne Cox was very impressed by her Vegas Show. That’s all I’m saying, but you’re entitled to your own opinion.

Intro to Jenology

Oct 20, 2017#293

Luka711 wrote:
                                      Where are the haters ! Who came for me for stanning for Cardi B ! Look at her now ! .....don't give a f**k bout who ain't fond of me they see pictures they say goals b**** I'm who they tryna be -Bodak yellow Cardi B

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 21, 2017#294

TIDAL X Was an Absurd Marathon Run for the Greater Good (Spin)

The TIDAL X benefit concert was a mess almost by design. Look at the billing: Tidal announced 30 artists for a benefit concert that started at 8 p.m. at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, a venue whose curfew is usually around 11. By the time Stevie Wonder closed the show with “Higher Ground” as the crowd streamed through the exits, it was almost 2 a.m. The thousands in attendance hadn’t watched a concert so much as a marathon, with artists sprinting through their sets.

TIDAL attempted to run its show—dedicated to victims of the summer’s hurricanes and Puerto Rico—with the efficiency of a music-heavy telethon. New York legend Angie Martinez was on hosting duty, but it was a machine riddled with notable malfunctions, glitches, and things gone unaccounted for: Early act Iggy Azalea seemed to be battle rapping her own backing track; Vic Mensa did a two-song performance in which his mic wasn’t working for one of those songs; and Kaskade ended his short set by cueing a confetti explosion, which felt less climactic than it did a shitty inconvenience because there was at least a dozen more performers following him. But perhaps the night would’ve been boring otherwise.

While the sight of rappers trying to rap their way through cold mics was a source of bemusement, the overwhelming breadth of the show’s scope was seen in the transitions. Proud sinners Daddy Yankee, A$AP Ferg, and Cardi B came through just minutes after Pastor Donnie McClurkin gave his sermon. Near the night’s end, Jadakiss and Fabolous—who have a generally minimalist approach to everything that doesn’t concern proving how New York they are—did their career-making street anthems only to get rudely overshadowed right after by Lin-Manuel Miranda, who came out to give a philanthropist spiel before excitedly yelling, “Don’t be fooled by the rocks that she’s got.” Then, the rotating wall revealed Jennifer Lopez, who was backed by a replica of the 6 train and surrounded by a cadre dancers who vary between shirtless and chiseled gents, and human props wearing speaker-like masks over their heads. The beauty of this scene was how unapologetically out of place it was.

Although Jennifer Lopez had theatrical stage production fitting for a headliner,
                                        the technical headliner and Tidal owner Jay-Z did eventually did take the stage a little before 1 a.m. and ran through some of the most potent songs of his catalog (“Public Service Announcement,” “U Don’t Know”) plus a few 4:44 joints. Instead of an obvious finale, he humbly seeded the stage to a giddy Stevie Wonder, who launched into “Love’s in Need of Love Today” (the song that 4:44 standout “Smile” samples). They were great but only expectedly great—you got the sense they kept it tame because they performed under the lessened creative stakes of charity work.

Instead some of the nights biggest wows were reserved for the artists who did have something to prove. Jessie Reyez managed to move the crowd with just an acoustic guitar and her frayed voice. Cardi B basically made Brooklyn a province of the Bronx with her performance of “Bodak Yellow,” a reminder of both her own power and that of music to be a unifier.

https://www.spin.com/2017/10/tidal-x-co ... erto-rico/

Intro to Jenology

Oct 21, 2017#295

jlover917 wrote:
                                          lucinda wrote:
                                          Luka711 wrote:She looked amazing !!!!
                                          :cheer

I still havent watched it tho lol
                                          Now you can :D
                                          Jennifer Lopez @TIDAL X Brooklyn | Barclays Center

Download links:

Part 1: http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/1ccyCX9V/file.html

Part 2: http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/NGs46gr1/file.html

Part 3: http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/rAJpXs1Z/file.html

Part 4: http://www75.zippyshare.com/v/KdmpuM4j/file.html

Part 5: http://www82.zippyshare.com/v/H2Ofo16Z/file.html

Part 6: http://www85.zippyshare.com/v/LoVKN7z8/file.html

Part 7: http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/rfJtZCUu/file.html

I dont know how to convert RAR files does anyone know or can anyone upload in mp4??
                                          So does anyone who downloaded those files know how to view them? I’ve asked once before

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 21, 2017#296

^ can't you do it with winRAR or winzip. It's a app you can download to export the files. I remember I use to use it back in the day when I would download albums

Intro to Jenology

Oct 21, 2017#297

juniorsega wrote:^ can't you do it with winRAR or winzip. It's a app you can download to export the files. I remember I use to use it back in the day when I would download albums

What did you use now? To watch them?

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 21, 2017#298

jlover917 wrote:
                                                juniorsega wrote:^ can't you do it with winRAR or winzip. It's a app you can download to export the files. I remember I use to use it back in the day when I would download albums

After extraction use BSPlayer, VLC or another program you use to watch movies in your computer.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 21, 2017#299

lucinda wrote:
                                                  jlover917 wrote:

After extraction use BSPlayer, VLC or another program you use to watch movies in your computer.
                                                  i already download BSPLAYER and i have VLC and the video is slow :( someone suggest another player pleaseee :(
                                                  i have SONY VAIO WINDOW VISTA 2007 32 BIT

Master of Jenology

Oct 21, 2017#300

givannybronx wrote:
                                                    lucinda wrote:
                                                    jlover917 wrote:

i already download BSPLAYER and i have VLC and the video is slow :( someone suggest another player pleaseee :(
                                                    i have SONY VAIO WINDOW VISTA 2007 32 BIT

Hey BBer, here some very light videoplayer:

http://www.kmplayer.com

https://mpc-hc.org

Beyond beautiful Pc success!

Read more posts (11 remaining)