Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 16, 2017#226

chrisjlover wrote:
    QueenCedar101 wrote:I thought her “Ni Tu Ni Yo” performance was nice, but IMO, her performance singing Selena’s songs, her duet with Andrea Bocelli, and her 2013 and 2015 AMA performances is where she delivers her best vocals. Now her vocals were stellar.
    Yep that's true, but these vocals you mention were all prerecorded. "Ni Tu Ni Yo" looked so live, but I'm still not convinced that it wasn't prerecorded (I don't care to find out though).
    I doubt those performances had pre-recorded vocals. Selena’s Family was there back at the BBLMA’s a couple years back and the family band played. I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t want her to lip sync, plus they said they loved the note she held at the end. Not to mention, Andrea Bocelli is a world renowned classical singer who has sang with the greats such as Celine Dion and Sarah Brightman, and when you sing with a vocalist like him, you know you have some serious vocal talent, so it wouldn’t make sense for it to be lip synced, because that would look bad on his part. 2013 & 2015 AMA’s sounded completely live, too, especially the way she did them. Those performances prove that she CAN sing if she puts the effort into it. Not to mention, J.Lo’s voice doesn’t even have the same wavelength live as in the studio, and “Ni Tu Ni Yo” proves it. It was good, but it was missing a little extra “umph” in her vocals. Someone was missing. Not to take away anything from her, because she still sounds good, compared to others.

23K5,924
    Doctor of Jenology
    23K5,924

Oct 16, 2017#227

QueenCedar101 wrote:
      chrisjlover wrote:
      QueenCedar101 wrote:I thought her “Ni Tu Ni Yo” performance was nice, but IMO, her performance singing Selena’s songs, her duet with Andrea Bocelli, and her 2013 and 2015 AMA performances is where she delivers her best vocals. Now her vocals were stellar.
      Yep that's true, but these vocals you mention were all prerecorded. "Ni Tu Ni Yo" looked so live, but I'm still not convinced that it wasn't prerecorded (I don't care to find out though).
      I doubt those performances had pre-recorded vocals. Selena’s Family was there back at the BBLMA’s a couple years back and the family band played. I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t want her to lip sync, plus they said they loved the note she held at the end. Not to mention, Andrea Bocelli is a world renowned classical singer who has sang with the greats such as Celine Dion and Sarah Brightman, and when you sing with a vocalist like him, you know you have some serious vocal talent, so it wouldn’t make sense for it to be lip synced, because that would look bad on his part. 2013 & 2015 AMA’s sounded completely live, too, especially the way she did them. Those performances prove that she CAN sing if she puts the effort into it. Not to mention, J.Lo’s voice doesn’t even have the same wavelength live as in the studio, and “Ni Tu Ni Yo” proves it. It was good, but it was missing a little extra “umph” in her vocals. Someone was missing. Not to take away anything from her, because she still sounds good, compared to others.
      The Selena tribute was 100% pre-recorded. Listen to the studio version they released, the vocals are identical.

I don't have proof for the '13 and '15 AMAs, but I'm confident they were pre-recorded too. You can tell if you pay close attention to her lips. Plus, both of those performances were pitch-perfect, and Jennifer always has more than one slip up when she actually sings live.

NTNY sounded live, and and I'm sure LGL was live, except that one note she always lip-syncs,

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 16, 2017#228

jlover917 wrote:Did y’all see how Bethany was trying to get attention. Arod sat next to her at some point then she came on camera twice interrupting saying she got donations for 1 million and then 2 million LOL who invited her? Ellen?
        Bethany has done more for PR than some PR’s. She was there for two weeks feeding people that were left for dead in the mountains and transporting them to US. 40 planes with supplies because of Bethany she can do whatever she wants! She also exposed all the tragedy that’s happening there.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 16, 2017#229

nixy1991 wrote:
          QueenCedar101 wrote:
          chrisjlover wrote:
          The Selena tribute was 100% pre-recorded. Listen to the studio version they released, the vocals are identical.

I don't have proof for the '13 and '15 AMAs, but I'm confident they were pre-recorded too. You can tell if you pay close attention to her lips. Plus, both of those performances were pitch-perfect, and Jennifer always has more than one slip up when she actually sings live.

NTNY sounded live, and and I'm sure LGL was live, except that one note she always lip-syncs,
          If the Selena tribute was pre-recorded, then I’m surprised, because I still saw a lot of positive comments. I’m not going to say that either if it was pre-recorded. It sounded completely live from the mic and I haven’t heard any lip sync allegations, so I’m not so sure about that. Her voice doesn’t have the same wavelength. I don’t know if that makes sense.

Contributor

Oct 16, 2017#230

amazing performances!

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 16, 2017#231

QueenCedar101 wrote:
              nixy1991 wrote:
              QueenCedar101 wrote:
              chrisjlover wrote: Yep that's true, but these vocals you mention were all prerecorded. "Ni Tu Ni Yo" looked so live, but I'm still not convinced that it wasn't prerecorded (I don't care to find out though).

If the Selena tribute was pre-recorded, then I’m surprised, because I still saw a lot of positive comments. I’m not going to say that either if it was pre-recorded. It sounded completely live from the mic and I haven’t heard any lip sync allegations, so I’m not so sure about that. Her voice doesn’t have the same wavelength. I don’t know if that makes sense.
              I have proof about AMAs 2013: they rehearsed to the prerecorded track.
              And that's why it called "prerecorded", because it's not the studio track and they make it look "live".. Jen lip syncs VERY good, that's why you didn't heard any lip sync allegations with those performances (AMAs 2015 was SO obvious though).
              Plus, the positive comments doesn't have to be with live vocals, especially when they aren't noticeable.. a lot of great performers use prerecorded vocals.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 16, 2017#232

chrisjlover wrote:
                QueenCedar101 wrote:
                nixy1991 wrote:
                QueenCedar101 wrote:

I have proof about AMAs 2013: they rehearsed to the prerecorded track.
                And that's why it called "prerecorded", because it's not the studio track and they make it look "live".. Jen lip syncs VERY good, that's why you didn't heard any lip sync allegations with those performances (AMAs 2015 was SO obvious though).
                Plus, the positive comments doesn't have to be with live vocals, especially when they aren't noticeable.. a lot of great performers use prerecorded vocals.
                You have a point. Then again, even Michael Jackson lip synced and Whitney Houston lip synced the nationa anthem. Even people have accused Celine Dion of lip syncing. I bet even Beyoncé lip syncs all the time, but no one else calls it out, because she’s this so-called “queen” and “goddess” that can do no wrong, and is this so-called “on of the/ The greatest entertainer of this generation/all time”. :woot :lol: What a joke.

12K588
                Doctor of Jenology
                12K588

Oct 17, 2017#233

I was watching this live but i was also working so i couldn't comment...

OMG I AM SO FUCKING PROUD! :cry Jen didn't only prove that she is an angel, a true humanitarian with global impact but did all that while looking flawless and KILLING a stage! This event was HUGE and proof that she is closer to her latin roots and in a much more meaningful way than many want to admit. Her looks were all absolutely STUNNING :bow and her slower NTNY version was beautiful!
                  SO SO PROUD! :love2

20K7,824
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  20K7,824

Oct 17, 2017#234

They raised more than $35 mln !!

Intro to Jenology

Oct 18, 2017#235

Crazy4JenL wrote:
                      jlover917 wrote:Did y’all see how Bethany was trying to get attention. Arod sat next to her at some point then she came on camera twice interrupting saying she got donations for 1 million and then 2 million LOL who invited her? Ellen?
                      Bethany has actually been a saint during this whole PR relief effort. She has gotten so many planes with goods shipped there and is in the process of getting a huge cargo ship out there. She has been one of the most vocal supporters and has done so so much.

No doubt. I never question her support. I was just stating how Arod was coming across when next to her and herself In camera. But anyway ... good job for the support she’s given :clap

Oct 18, 2017#236

Taina Mia wrote:
                        Bethany has done more for PR than some PR’s. She was there for two weeks feeding people that were left for dead in the mountains and transporting them to US. 40 planes with supplies because of Bethany she can do whatever she wants! She also exposed all the tragedy that’s happening there.

Yeah like I said I wasn’t trying to discredit her just mention the awkwardness of it all between Arod and her but yeah anyway at the end I’m sure she couldn’t care less about Arod.or his way of being.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#237

Yeah like I said I wasn’t trying to discredit her just mention the awkwardness of it all between Arod and her but yeah anyway at the end I’m sure she couldn’t care less about Arod.or his way of being.
                          are you talking about Bethanny?.It was awkward because she dated him a while ago and it looks like it ended badly because she hates him now.

Oct 19, 2017#238

I didn't know vinny and edgar were there also.I hope Jenn gets to work with edgar someday.Maybe in griselda :crossfingers

Intro to Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#239

jenNY88 wrote:
                              are you talking about Bethanny?.It was awkward because she dated him a while ago and it looks like it ended badly because she hates him now.
                              Bethany said they went on 1 or 2 dates at the most when she was asked about it. There was no relationship so where has Bethany ever said that she hates him?

14K2,609
                              Admin
                              14K2,609

Oct 19, 2017#240

jfan9030 wrote:
                                jenNY88 wrote:
                                Bethany said they went on 1 or 2 dates at the most when she was asked about it. There was no relationship so where has Bethany ever said that she hates him?

People need to really stop trying to create petty drama! lol

Read more posts (-10 remaining)