Contributor

Oct 19, 2017#251

Awful choreography and the production for the remixes were even worst, she shouldn't be delivering this at this stage in her career smh. The only highlight was her actually singing at the end of AIH. The intro was terrible too. Someone on Jen's team hates her

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#252

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
      jenny4life2love wrote:Some bad news,I got word from a fan while at the Concert that spoke to one of JEn team and they informed Word that “Amor Amor Amor” wont be our this year. Plus,they don’t know when it be out as of now. Good news,Video is done and it hot but no word on it. Her focus is Dubai Concert In Nov.

Question to fans how do everyone feel about this being pushed back or never coming out. In my opinion this Spanish Album/Video getting shelved. All this delays no point to have it out. She got so much going on that it impossible for her to focus on one tak at hand.

That’s random because I saw the Sony Music Latin scheduled release dates for upcoming songs and videos and “AAA” IS scheduled to be released with a date and everything ( I won’t post the date but it’s soon) unless they’ve changed it but doubt it since I saw this last week.
      i hope so

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#253

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:Awful choreography and the production for the remixes were even worst, she shouldn't be delivering this at this stage in her career smh. The only highlight was her actually singing at the end of AIH. The intro was terrible too. Someone on Jen's team hates her
        What do you mean awful? I kind of liked the intro. Yes, it may not have been the best performance she’s ever put on, but at least that’s an effort. More of an effort than some other entertainers put in their show. I totally disagree with you, but to each his own.

Intermediate Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#254

jenny4life2love wrote:Some bad news,I got word from a fan while at the Concert that spoke to one of JEn team and they informed Word that “Amor Amor Amor” wont be our this year. Plus,they don’t know when it be out as of now. Good news,Video is done and it hot but no word on it. Her focus is Dubai Concert In Nov.

Question to fans how do everyone feel about this being pushed back or never coming out. In my opinion this Spanish Album/Video getting shelved. All this delays no point to have it out. She got so much going on that it impossible for her to focus on one tak at hand.
          She does have a lot going on. I personally don’t think she should extend her residency in Vegas. However, I have a feeling she already knows that. I don’t think she ever imagined the success of SOB and how all of these projects she said yes to have all been successful and h e kept her away from doing other things.

Master of Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#255

Totally understandable. The album would bomb. They need a hit single before they can put the album out. That is how it works. She needs a hit song.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#256

Lucy19 wrote:

Totally understandable. The album would bomb. They need a hit single before they can put the album out. That is how it works. She needs a hit song.
              Yes but if they need a hit song Why they are not releasing Amor Amor Amor?

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#257

Jens body is sickening! she looks incredible, literally the best she's ever had and dat ass intact>>> :love2 Loved the outfit as well, the red hoodie/jacket looked great on her. :cheer Didn't care for the sparkly tacky NY cap. Saying all that the performances were underwhelming the intro was so boring and the "happy and you know it clap your hands" bit was all sorts of cringe. I'm Real was so watered down and the instrumentals didn't do justice of capturing the laid back but cool aspect of the song. Seriously Jens team did an amazing job of updating GR and making it sound epic live but with everything else its such lousy basic productions.

The FSG performance was a nice touch since they've never performed that song live. You can tell Jen absolutely loves this song and could care 2 shits that it flopped back then. Still hate JFTB live version :oops: , at this point just bring back the original production unchanged cuz it sounds more fresh then this weirdly arranged rendition. oh and I also loved the bustier look at the end. And her hair looks much better in video then it does in pics. :love2

Master of Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#258

Jlo101 wrote:
                  mEm wrote:

I hope this is true and i hope it is shelved
                  Focus on English music, give us uptempo songs that Calvin Harris/Skillrex produced
                  I didn't want to be the one to say it but.....lol

I mean, that video she shot looks hot, I say release a spanish single then give an English album, maybe release the spanish one a month or two later digitally, and perform them both on tour/All I Have. A spanish album at this point in her career won't give her the boost she needs to get her back in front of the people. It'd be easier to do a hot ass English album, try to get booked on some big gigs/festivals and while she is out there drop the Spanish music.

I personally would like to see her do Rock In Rio and maybe Glastonbury type of stuff.
                  You guys have seen the video??

Intro to Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#259

lucinda wrote:
                    Luka711 wrote:She looked amazing !!!!
                    :cheer

I still havent watched it tho lol
                    Now you can :D
                    Jennifer Lopez @TIDAL X Brooklyn | Barclays Center

Download links:

Part 1: http://www54.zippyshare.com/v/1ccyCX9V/file.html

Part 2: http://www16.zippyshare.com/v/NGs46gr1/file.html

Part 3: http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/rAJpXs1Z/file.html

Part 4: http://www75.zippyshare.com/v/KdmpuM4j/file.html

Part 5: http://www82.zippyshare.com/v/H2Ofo16Z/file.html

Part 6: http://www85.zippyshare.com/v/LoVKN7z8/file.html

Part 7: http://www86.zippyshare.com/v/rfJtZCUu/file.html

I dont know how to convert RAR files does anyone know or can anyone upload in mp4??

Contributor

Oct 19, 2017#260

RuRuLoVesJLO wrote:Awful choreography and the production for the remixes were even worst, she shouldn't be delivering this at this stage in her career smh. The only highlight was her actually singing at the end of AIH. The intro was terrible too. Someone on Jen's team hates her
                      Omg stfu. It’s a charity concert.

Intro to Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#261

gotti wrote:
                        Exactly. Bitch couldn’t do half what Jen does to be talking so much shit

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#262

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#263

Wow so dramatic. That performance certainly wasn't awful by any means. In fact after watching the rest of the show Jen was the clear standout.

13K1,207
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            13K1,207

Oct 19, 2017#264

I bet it's Elaine.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#265

kateflo wrote:
                                I bet it's Elaine.
                                Elaine has nothing to do with her performances.

Master of Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#266

gotti wrote:
                                  Vegas is her own concert and it's basic.

I agree that at this point, JLo should be serving more. She improved as a performer, but the quality of her sets/production didn't.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#267

Nobody on Jen’s team hates her. JLo’s problem is that she has overly critical annoying fans like you who criticize everything she does.

This was a 20 minute performance that she didn’t get paid for, it was all to raise money for the victims of the hurricane or earthquake. I think she did more than enough with that performance. She stuck with the songs that would most entertain that kind of crowd. She looked amazing, and sounded great. For someone so critical, if you think you can do a better job then why aren’t you doing it?

I’ve known you on this forum for the last decade and all you do is be negative all the time. It must be exhausting being you. You should look at things like the glass being half full. Trust me it works.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#268

panos86 wrote::woot O M F G :woot
                                      I AM SO FUCKING SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYED!!! This look is EVERYTHING! THAT'S MY JLO! :rockon HER BODY IS IN-FUCKING-SANE! And when she revealed herself.... DAMN! LITTLE RED - MOTHERFUCKING - RIDING HOOD BITCHES! :bow
                                      Seriously...

I JUST CANNOT FUCKING DEAL WITH HER PERFECTION. :cry

Omg I want that gif for IG.How can I get it?

Oct 19, 2017#269

FlyBoy87 wrote:
                                        Nobody on Jen’s team hates her. JLo’s problem is that she has overly critical annoying fans like you who criticize everything she does.

This was a 20 minute performance that she didn’t get paid for, it was all to raise money for the victims of the hurricane or earthquake. I think she did more than enough with that performance. She stuck with the songs that would most entertain that kind of crowd. She looked amazing, and sounded great. For someone so critical, if you think you can do a better job then why aren’t you doing it?

I’ve known you on this forum for the last decade and all you do is be negative all the time. It must be exhausting being you. You should look at things like the glass being half full. Trust me it works.
                                        I thought it was great! She did a lot for a free concert.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#270

Wellyver wrote:
                                          gotti wrote:

I agree that at this point, JLo should be serving more. She improved as a performer, but the quality of her sets/production didn't.
                                          Have you even been to her Vegas Show? For those of you who have never been to her show ya really shouldn’t judge because experiencing a show through YouTube videos is not the same.

I go to Vegas at least 4-5 times a year. I have seen not only JLo but I’ve seen Britney, Celine, Cher, Pitbull, and many other shows like all the Cirque de Soleil Shows. So as someone who has experienced many of the Vegas shows, I can honestly say JLo has one of the best Vegas shows period. She definitely has the most energy out of all the performers. And I think evidence in her ticket sales show that she is doing good. So I would disagree with you 1000%

So many other celebrities end up going to see Jen in Vegas. I don’t see the same people going to see Britney, Cher or Celine. You guys just like to complain.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#271

FlyBoy87 wrote:
                                            Wellyver wrote:
                                            gotti wrote:

Have you even been to her Vegas Show? For those of you who have never been to her show ya really shouldn’t judge because experiencing a show through YouTube videos is not the same.

I go to Vegas at least 4-5 times a year. I have seen not only JLo but I’ve seen Britney, Celine, Cher, Pitbull, and many other shows like all the Cirque de Soleil Shows. So as someone who has experienced many of the Vegas shows, I can honestly say JLo has one of the best Vegas shows period. She definitely has the most energy out of all the performers. And I think evidence in her ticket sales show that she is doing good. So I would disagree with you 1000%

So many other celebrities end up going to see Jen in Vegas. I don’t see the same people going to see Britney, Cher or Celine. You guys just like to complain.
                                            We need more people like you in this forum.. so much negativity lately.

16K4,305
                                            Contributor
                                            16K4,305

Oct 19, 2017#272

She's always a great performer, we all can agree on that.
                                              But it is true that Jen/hear team doesn't spend money on production, stage etc.
                                              The Vegas show is just updated version of Dance Again tour. There is nothing "Vegas" about her show.
                                              No extraordinary stage production, no visuals etc. Its just Jen, doing her thing in the most simple way.
                                              She could do wonders with a great stage production, good visuals and more dancers.
                                              She must hire professionals and get a "creative" team...

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#273

FlyBoy87 wrote:
                                                Wellyver wrote:
                                                gotti wrote:

Preach it. She’s even outselling Mariah with Vegas concerts, even though Mariah has sold far more records. You honestly deserve a Nobel Prize for this.

12K11,426
                                                Contributor
                                                12K11,426

Oct 19, 2017#274

FlyBoy87 wrote:
                                                  Wellyver wrote:
                                                  gotti wrote:

PREACH :bow these silly trolls just love to come on here and spew their bitchy negativity all the time thinking it makes them look cute. Jen gave me life in her Vegas show. Even my man that's not really much of a fan of her was getting his life. He left saying that was one of the greatest shows he had ever seen and he didn't realize just how many hits she has because he knew almost all her songs.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 19, 2017#275

I’ve never seen her Vegas show. How is it for those that have been? What’s it like?

Read more posts (36 remaining)