Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 17, 2017#601

Crazy4JenL wrote:
    tah71 wrote:I love when people say they don’t want to be rude and judgmental, but they write a whole essay, being just that! smh!
    :lol: the shade of it all. Not sure why people are so invested in her personal life and have so many opinions on it. Are some of you just miserable and single? Have you ever been in a relationship? When you're with someone you love you ALWAYS want to be with them and you post about them because they are a big part of your life. Stop being so miserable and go find you a personal life of your own. The guy obviously makes her extremely happy and she is beyond smitten. Just be happy that for the moment she has someone in her life that brings her so much joy.

And BTW, you're a pig for even bringing her kids into it...
    Maybe I don’t want to be in a relationship? I’m an asexual aromantic and I’m proud of it. Plus, I’m trying to perfect my talent and get advanced at it. Being a pig for bringing her kids into it? I was not being mean about her kids. All I said was that it was teaching a BAD EXAMPLE, but at least they’re still happy, so that’s good. And wait, aren’t you the same person that said she found an attention whore just like her? Oh! The irony! At least I can state my opinion without calling her names or derogatory slurs.

Oct 17, 2017#602

JFan wrote:
      QueenCedar101 wrote:
      tah71 wrote:I love when people say they don’t want to be rude and judgmental, but they write a whole essay, being just that! smh!
      So just because I’m a fan of someone, doesn’t mean I can’t construct my honest opinion? No. I didn’t even call her any names or say anything derogatory about her. You do realize people have said worse things about her, right? All I said was that her behavior was too obsessive and unhealthy, and it truly isn’t healthy. Yes, she is free to live be life she wants, but at the same time, you have to keep it healthy. That’s all I’m saying. Calm down.
      You obsessing over the relationship of people you don't know is unhealthy.
      But ya’ll keep saying that “She’s happy with him” and stuff like that. So just because they post pics together means they’re happy? No. Ya’ll are missing the point. You don’t know her and ya’ll don’t know what goes on behind the scenes. Relationships can look happy in public and on pictures, while they could be crumbling behind the scenes. I’m not saying she shouldn’t be happy, but still. Alex doesn’t seem to always want to talk about her in interviews as he sometimes doesn’t fully answer. But none of us knows 100% of what’s truly going on.

12K11,431
      Contributor
      12K11,431

Oct 17, 2017#603

QueenCedar101 wrote:
        Crazy4JenL wrote:
        :lol: the shade of it all. Not sure why people are so invested in her personal life and have so many opinions on it. Are some of you just miserable and single? Have you ever been in a relationship? When you're with someone you love you ALWAYS want to be with them and you post about them because they are a big part of your life. Stop being so miserable and go find you a personal life of your own. The guy obviously makes her extremely happy and she is beyond smitten. Just be happy that for the moment she has someone in her life that brings her so much joy.

Maybe I don’t want to be in a relationship? I’m an asexual aromantic and I’m proud of it. Plus, I’m trying to perfect my talent and get advanced at it. Being a pig for bringing her kids into it? I was not being mean about her kids. All I said was that it was teaching a BAD EXAMPLE, but at least they’re still happy, so that’s good. And wait, aren’t you the same person that said she found an attention whore just like her? Oh! The irony! At least I can state my opinion without calling her names or derogatory slurs.
        Girl have several seats. Not an asexual person commenting on someones relationship :lol: Good for you for being asexual but that just means that you cannot relate to the situation. And yes, I'm sure I called her an attention whore at some point and glad they found each other because they are perfect for that reason..but that is far from a derogatory term and it is more a figure of speech.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 17, 2017#604

Crazy4JenL wrote:
          QueenCedar101 wrote:
          Crazy4JenL wrote:

Girl have several seats. Not an asexual person commenting on someones relationship :lol: Good for you for being asexual but that just means that you cannot relate to the situation. And yes, I'm sure I called her an attention whore at some point and glad they found each other because they are perfect for that reason..but that is far from a derogatory term and it is more a figure of speech.
          But “whore” is used as a form of derogatory speech. Maybe a more appropriate saying would be “attention seeker” or “fame-hungry”, but calling people a “whore” in any form is derogatory and offensive. I don’t care to relate to the situation at all. You probably can, but that’s you. You’re making a big deal over my opinion. For what? I said what I said and I mean what I said. I’m not afraid to call a spade a spade and I’m not gonna to pretend to be a fan of something that I’m not. If everyone shared the same opinion, things would be boring. You can get mad over my opinion, but you’re not doing anything good by doing so.

12K11,431
          Contributor
          12K11,431

Oct 17, 2017#605

^Who's mad?? Don't give yourself that much credit...was just curious as to why some are so invested in strangers personal lives.

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 17, 2017#606

Crazy4JenL wrote:^Who's mad?? Don't give yourself that much credit...was just curious as to why some are so invested in strangers personal lives.
              But aren’t you invested to a celebrity as well? Don’t contradict yourself, honey. Besides, I don’t even search the relationship up on my own. I still love her for her movies, music, her recent humanitarian efforts, and stuff like that, so I’m not gonna argue over this any longer, because it’s completely pointless. I’m happy living my life and I’m in a comfortable space. I hope it’s the same for you.

14K2,609
              Admin
              14K2,609

Oct 17, 2017#607

Intro to Jenology

Oct 18, 2017#608

he says the same things jen always says^^ (everything happened for a reason, the tough times made me a better person etc.)
                  and he is so damn corny...(this was the best show ever, than kissing hier mid-interview...thats cringy to me...)

14K2,609
                  Admin
                  14K2,609

Oct 18, 2017#609

Master of Jenology

Nov 11, 2017#610

Arod is on espn gameday to pick football games because he went to Miami for college. Jen's actually not with him. They asked him about her, he just said she couldn't make it but she is now a Miami fan

Master of Jenology

Nov 11, 2017#611

I doubt It going to last long. To good to be true and to fast but if they break up. Prepare for a new Record in English.

14K2,609
                        Admin
                        14K2,609

Nov 11, 2017#612

^^She’ll probably be there for the game tonight!

Master of Jenology

Nov 11, 2017#613

She changes boyfriends like she changes different era in her albums.

1999/2000-On The 6:P Diddy
                            2001-JLo:Chris Judd
                            2002-This Is Me...then:Ben Affleck
                            2004-2011REBIRTH,Como AMA Una Mujer/BRAVE & Love?(I .E. Longest relationship with Marc Anthony
                            2012-2014 On & Off:Casper Not So Smart-AKA

Now ARod in 2017 for Spanish Album

14K2,609
                            Admin
                            14K2,609

Nov 11, 2017#614

He was there for 20 min. He was asked if she came for this, meaning the game picks, he said she didn’t. He then said she was a big Miami Hurricanes fan. She’s most likely in Miami and will attend the game tonight, unless she’s working.

12K11,431
                              Contributor
                              12K11,431

Nov 11, 2017#615

Someone's become very salty after being banned from being near her for overstepping boundaries :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 11, 2017#616

jenny4life2love wrote:I doubt It going to last long. To good to be true and to fast but if they break up. Prepare for a new Record in English.
                                  In all honesty, I agree.

Master of Jenology

Nov 11, 2017#617

Crazy4JenL wrote:Someone's become very salty after being banned from being near her for overstepping boundaries :coffee
                                    We’re stating facts look through her Relationshipofraphy. I for one don’t care for it or care for who she with except her projects. That it

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#618

jenny4life2love wrote:
                                      Crazy4JenL wrote:Someone's become very salty after being banned from being near her for overstepping boundaries :coffee
                                      We’re stating facts look through her Relationshipofraphy. I for one don’t care for it or care for who she with except her projects. That it
                                      :ditto

I don’t even picture it lasting for more than 5 years, and her relationships overshadowing her work are part of the reason people see her as a pretty face with no talent, but I wish her the best of luck.

12K11,431
                                      Contributor
                                      12K11,431

Nov 12, 2017#619

jenny4life2love wrote:
                                        Well then you must be in the wrong thread - this one here is about her personal relationship, not a project.

Master of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#620

Why is this a topic? This is something on her buisness that is fans can care about or should care for??? Everyone just wanna be nitpicking. We hear to discuss in Movies,Music,projects I dont Think are choice of decision who she date should justify her craft.

Master of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#621

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                            jenny4life2love wrote:I doubt It going to last long. To good to be true and to fast but if they break up. Prepare for a new Record in English.
                                            In all honesty, I agree.
                                            Have a feeling they'll get married by next summer, then probably divorced within a few years (like all celebrity couples)

16K4,305
                                            Contributor
                                            16K4,305

Nov 12, 2017#622

Can you imagine if they break up now, they have to hide for some time cuz they were just on Vanity Fair cover together?

Bachelor of Jenology

Nov 12, 2017#623

jenfan76 wrote:
                                                QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                                In all honesty, I agree.
                                                Have a feeling they'll get married by next summer, then probably divorced within a few years (like all celebrity couples)
                                                Well, not all celebrity couples split, but yeah, I agree.

Nov 12, 2017#624

mEm wrote:Can you imagine if they break up now, they have to hide for some time cuz they were just on Vanity Fair cover together?
                                                  That’s kind of what I was saying earlier (well, not really), but I was thinking that they shouldn’t promote it now, because they’ve only been together for a few months. What if they split sometime next year? That would embarrass them and they would have to be like Cheryl and go into hiding. After all, I believe that A-Rod is only using her for a better reputation. I’ve never heard of him until she started dating him and since then, he’s gotten many opportunities he otherwise wouldn’t have gotten. If this relationship doesn’t work out, she may go into a deep depression.

14K2,609
                                                  Admin
                                                  14K2,609

Nov 12, 2017#625

QueenCedar101 wrote:
                                                    mEm wrote:Can you imagine if they break up now, they have to hide for some time cuz they were just on Vanity Fair cover together?
                                                    That’s kind of what I was saying earlier (well, not really), but I was thinking that they shouldn’t promote it now, because they’ve only been together for a few months. What if they split sometime next year? That would embarrass them and they would have to be like Cheryl and go into hiding. After all, I believe that A-Rod is only using her for a better reputation. I’ve never heard of him until she started dating him and since then, he’s gotten many opportunities he otherwise wouldn’t have gotten. If this relationship doesn’t work out, she may go into a deep depression.

Like which opportunities, be specific?

Read more posts (9 remaining)