26K8,905
Doctor of Jenology
26K8,905

Oct 15, 2017#176

Cute performance of NTNY. :love

I've seen that Vegas performance of LGL too many times. It's time for a new hit single. It's sad that she has to rely on WFT/LGL/JFBT/OTF (or other people's songs) all the time.... :(

23K5,924
    Doctor of Jenology
    23K5,924

Oct 15, 2017#177

J wrote:Cute performance of NTNY. :love

I've seen that Vegas performance of LGL too many times. It's time for a new hit single. It's sad that she has to rely on WFT/LGL/JFBT/OTF (or other people's songs) all the time.... :(
      Those songs are classics, and she'll be performing them for the rest of her career. Nothing sad about it.

16K4,305
      Contributor
      16K4,305

Oct 15, 2017#178

nixy1991 wrote:

Those songs are classics, and she'll be performing them for the rest of her career. Nothing sad about it.
        Exactly. Those are timeless classics and her signature songs. Most artists today dont even have 1 classic/signature song and Jen has 4-5 of them. And Jen’s last HUGE hit was On The Floor which is not too long ago.

Oct 15, 2017#179

rafaelsalguero wrote:

:love2
          I actually love this.
          This version of the song is million times better than the original one. This is actually ear friendly not too loud/noisy. Cheap/medicore production of the original song killed it...

Master of Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#180

Luka711 wrote:

Omg Jen you need to work with these people. Did Jen spoke to Selena on tv??

Master of Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#181

I Loved everything exept that fucking wig, it Looks so obvious and Bad. But overall it was a Great Night and she Looked Good

26K8,905
              Doctor of Jenology
              26K8,905

Oct 15, 2017#182

mEm wrote:
                nixy1991 wrote:

Exactly. Those are timeless classics and her signature songs. Most artists today dont even have 1 classic/signature song and Jen has 4-5 of them. And Jen’s last HUGE hit was On The Floor which is not too long ago.
                On the Floor was released 6.5 years ago... (And that song is not even that good IMO, Ain’t Your Mama is better :p ) JFBT is definitely one of her signature songs, but it’s not a classic. The song is too silly. I’m Real Remix is a classic IMO. :love

Anyways, I think it time for a new signature song. If Cher and Madonna can have hit songs in their late 40s/early 50s, why not Jen? :cheer

Ok, on these kind of televised events she can perform LGL Vegas Edition, but on other televised shows I want to see something NEW! Something AMAZING. Not another Same Girl, NTNY, ILYP or LIU.... (Unfortunately AAA sounds like another NTNY).

Intro to Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#183

Beautiful performance, and singing live, yessss she is sooo good!

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#184

Really Really great performances. Ni Tu Ni Yo was incredible, her vocals were some of the best she's ever dished out. We have seen that version of Let's Get Loud before, but it is still very entertaining. I mean she really couldn't do a latin concert without performing it.

The thing about Let's Get Loud, Jenny From the Block and Waiting for tonight is that they have become iconic only because she continues to perform them all these years later. In fact pre Love? era I'm not sure if any discography was truly iconic. In the last 5 years or so with her world tour, All I have residency and plenty of televised performances shes' certifying the legacy of her earlier music. Let's Get Loud is iconic without even charting i the US.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#185

Is it me, or she looked a little bit thicker? I mean, in a good way.. I love that.
                      I keep watching the NTNY performance on replay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intro to Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#186

Can you reupload this?? in 1080!!!! omg please guys! I love this performance!

Marc Anthony - Aguanile (feat. Jennifer Lopez) (American Idol) (HD)

please guys if you can share it upload it. Then I will upload the performances of JLo at Somos Live 2017 in HD.

13K1,207
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        13K1,207

Oct 15, 2017#187

jloverespe wrote:please guys if you can share it upload it. Then I will upload the performances of JLo at Somos Live 2017 in HD.
                          lol

I can share links without you

Let's Get Loud

https://mega.nz/#!IqYGQShQ!tUmor5pn5rTa ... uyFR4jjywQ

Ni Tu Ni Yo

https://mega.nz/#!1qZGAbzJ!2wqhhi-3mtLH ... aWim43cCXs

Intro to Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#188

But I'm on the phone. I downloaded it from cloud.mail.ru

12K11,431
                            Contributor
                            12K11,431

Oct 15, 2017#189

Very proud of her for helping put this together - it was a great success. I haven't seen much of it but from the little I saw she looked and sounded amazing during her performances. That first dress she wore was beautiful and should of been saved for a red carpet event...that long blonde wig is awful and she should never wear it again, the curly one suits her so much better and looks more natural. I'll need to look for full videos later.

Master of Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#190

She's a saint for helping putting this together, so geat of her!!! But as for her performances, she decides to do Let's Get Loud where she totally shows her ass?? It's soooo inappropriate for a charity concert like this!! All the other performers dressed conservative which is how you should for a benefit!

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#191

jenfan76 wrote:She's a saint for helping putting this together, so geat of her!!! But as for her performances, she decides to do Let's Get Loud where she totally shows her ass?? It's soooo inappropriate for a charity concert like this!! All the other performers dressed conservative which is how you should for a benefit!
                                  Yep, I wouldn't like to watch Stevie Wonder's ass either, lol

23K5,924
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  23K5,924

Oct 15, 2017#192

Thank you, Kate! :heart

I extracted the audio from your video and fixed the volume, if anybody wants this version of NTNY on their phone.

13K1,207
                                    Doctor of Jenology
                                    13K1,207

Oct 15, 2017#193

HQ pics of her performance

14K2,771
                                      Contributor
                                      14K2,771

Oct 15, 2017#194

Incredible how she and Marc put this together
                                        Love her LGL look, the curly hair suits this latin song
                                        The long blonde hair seems the be the signature look of this Spanish era/album

Didnt she also performed a song with Marc, the preciosa one?

Intro to Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#195

nixy1991 wrote:Thank you, Kate! :heart

I extracted the audio from your video and fixed the volume, if anybody wants this version of NTNY on their phone.

THANK YOU! :confetti

14K2,614
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          14K2,614

Oct 15, 2017#196

I think this "Ni Tu Ni Yo" versión, it's the one we'll get on Spotify Sessions !!!

Master of Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#197

Awwww gracias kateflo por los links!! ♥

Master of Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#198

rafaelsalguero wrote:I think this "Ni Tu Ni Yo" versión, it's the one we'll get on Spotify Sessions !!!
                                                I Hope !! Listen it all day :love2

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 15, 2017#199

It was amazing, I'm so proud.

46K3,606
                                                  Admin
                                                  46K3,606

Oct 15, 2017#200

rafaelsalguero wrote:I think this "Ni Tu Ni Yo" versión, it's the one we'll get on Spotify Sessions !!!
                                                    Ohhh I bet you're right!

Read more posts (40 remaining)