Doctor of Jenology

Oct 03, 2017#676

throwing things wrote:Fine I understand why she did it but I am a bit upset about this. It's not easy for me to travel so I don't know if I will be able to see her again. I'm also a bit upset considering almost no other resident performer seems to have cancelled. She should have atleast done the weekend shows. I understand cancelling tomorrow's show but the weekend too? Especially since it was the last few shows of her run before her break till Feb 2018. Anyways I know not everyone will agree but this is just my opinion.
    I feel ya . So sorry

Intro to Jenology

Oct 03, 2017#677

BTW I am a bit shocked Planet Hollywood hasn't said anything about this on any of their social media pages nor has Jen herself nor has Live Nation. I am also shocked Ticketmaster called me and didn't send out some sort of notice, not even on social media. Kinda odd.

Contributor

Oct 04, 2017#678

throwing things wrote:BTW I am a bit shocked Planet Hollywood hasn't said anything about this on any of their social media pages nor has Jen herself nor has Live Nation. I am also shocked Ticketmaster called me and didn't send out some sort of notice, not even on social media. Kinda odd.
        I haven’t received any calls text or emails from ticketmasters :(

Intro to Jenology

Oct 04, 2017#679

nzJLOVER wrote:Okay im sad because I came all the way from New Zealand to watch the concert, im just speechless right now I feel like crying :( .
          I totally feel you. Not taking away from the tragedy of the shooting, having travelled such a long way too I'd be devastated if the show was cancelled :*(

Hopefully you hear something from ticketmaster soon x

Intro to Jenology

Oct 04, 2017#680

nzJLOVER wrote:
            throwing things wrote:BTW I am a bit shocked Planet Hollywood hasn't said anything about this on any of their social media pages nor has Jen herself nor has Live Nation. I am also shocked Ticketmaster called me and didn't send out some sort of notice, not even on social media. Kinda odd.
            I haven’t received any calls text or emails from ticketmasters :(
            When I checked it said all phone or internet purchases are automatic while any other way is refund at purchase point. Idk if that helps. Otherwise I'd say try calling ticketmaster cause on my account it says event cancelled and if you search her name on ticketmaster it says the same thing but it was odd to get a phone call from them. It's never happened before usually I get some sort of email

20K7,822
            Doctor of Jenology
            20K7,822

Oct 04, 2017#681

Jennifer Lopez
              Sept. 6, 8-9, 13, 15-16, 20, 22-23, 2017
              $7,459,287
              36,796 /39,701
              9 / 0

Master of Jenology

Oct 05, 2017#682

Luka711 wrote:Jennifer Lopez
                Sept. 6, 8-9, 13, 15-16, 20, 22-23, 2017
                $7,459,287
                36,796 /39,701
                9 / 0
                Still impressive.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 05, 2017#683

Wowwww i hope the show wont be affected by the shoot accident

Master of Jenology

Oct 05, 2017#684

Well look on the bright side of her cancelling the VEGAS shows. She get to focus on “Second Act” and start wrapping up to promote this damn album!!

Intro to Jenology

Oct 06, 2017#685

nzJLOVER wrote:
                      J wrote:
                      nzJLOVER wrote:Okay im sad because I came all the way from New Zealand to watch the concert, im just speechless right now I feel like crying :( .
                      :(

She shouldn’t have cancelled all concerts IMO. The show must go on! :(
                      I also understand in a way but then you know I had two jobs just to save up and see her then missed out some classes to be here so just crying a bit here :(
                      I wouldve refunded fans had it been me.

14K2,771
                      Contributor
                      14K2,771

Oct 07, 2017#686

Feels so weird being in Vegas and not being able to see her show

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 07, 2017#687

cjfinley wrote:
                          I totally feel you. Not taking away from the tragedy of the shooting, having travelled such a long way too I'd be devastated if the show was cancelled :*(

Hopefully you hear something from ticketmaster soon x
                          hang in there!

Contributor

Oct 07, 2017#688

First time I went to Planet hollywood since I arrived in Vegas tried to avoid it coz I was to emotional :lol: . Bought a few merchandise so I am a bit happy now :D

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 21, 2017#689

Intro to Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#690

Help with seatings please

Buying tickets for the April 4 shows but a lil dilemma

Can’t afford vip(green area), the only choices I’m getting is mid orchestra(light blue) or rear(dark blue), for sure not doing rear but mid orchestra still look far. There is a grey area between vip and mid orchestra but I don’t see it on sale, that seems like the good area after VIP.

Is mid orchestra good sitting?, I can’t afford to be in front but want to at least see her good and not from afar

Thanks in advance

46K3,606
                                Admin
                                46K3,606

Nov 22, 2017#691

Are you sure you are looking at Ticketmaster? They don't color code like that. This is the correct link:

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/jennifer- ... #efeat4212

Prices for standing room are cheaper than a lot of the orchestra seats and you get SO close. I hate general admission in general, and only do it for her, but that is definitely my suggestion. I also sat in the orchestra, maybe the 4th row and it feels much further back.

Intro to Jenology

Nov 22, 2017#692

JenRox wrote:Are you sure you are looking at Ticketmaster? They don't color code like that. This is the correct link:

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/jennifer- ... #efeat4212

Prices for standing room are cheaper than a lot of the orchestra seats and you get SO close. I hate general admission in general, and only do it for her, but that is definitely my suggestion. I also sat in the orchestra, maybe the 4th row and it feels much further back.
                                    Thanks for the info, I was purchasing it directly from the hotel site. I’m waiting for one more person to confirm he’s going to go and hopefully we can get the VIP table instead. Thanks

Master of Jenology

Nov 29, 2017#693

A fan Informed me they ask Jennifer Security Gage on plans to extend the residency and he said no!. This will be her 3rd and finale year for Las Vegas.

Which in my opinion I think she did enough for the Residency and her time. But I felt She didn’t need it in 2016-2018. It was to soon at that moment to have that platform. She really needed to tour for one more album. Vegas so expensive and to travel out their not for me but many fans who can’t afford to go back and forth. It can be a inconvenience and a hassle to make great lengths and save so much money to not only buy tickets but hotel and flights. When coming to different cities and states made it possible for everyone to get a chance.
                                      Then again,I mean As for her it kept her grounded in somewhere where she can stay in one spot. But she should of waited.

Doctor of Jenology

Dec 08, 2017#694

"Final Shows of AII I HAVE"
                                        She has to release The show in DVD.

Still a student and can't affoard :fool: ,

@SHOUG where is that international contest?

20K7,822
                                        Doctor of Jenology
                                        20K7,822

Dec 08, 2017#695

Good she's ending this for now.

Hopefully, last year will be a big success too !

13K1,207
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          13K1,207

Dec 08, 2017#696

Can somebody copy dates here? Ticketmaster doesn't work for me

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 08, 2017#697

I see 48 shows in 2018.

22K4,141
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              22K4,141

Dec 08, 2017#698

It's good that she's ending this, it would take much time of her career and she needs more touring imo.

12K11,428
                                                Contributor
                                                12K11,428

Dec 08, 2017#699

CosTaSsSs wrote:It's good that she's ending this, it would take much time of her career and she needs more touring imo.
                                                  I wonder if she has another tour left in her? I really hope she does at least one more tour. While I was lucky enough to see her in Vegas, I know there are many fans that are not able to make the trip out there. Oh to think how much bigger Jenny could have been if she was a regular touring artist. I think she may be the most successful artist that doesn't tour :lol: everyone tours.

Bachelor of Jenology

Dec 09, 2017#700

praying she wont stop performing! hope we get a tour after 2018

Read more posts (61 remaining)