12K588
Doctor of Jenology
12K588

Sep 29, 2017#51

Reminder: this is a JLo fan forum. Get your Hive shit outta here. Please and thank you.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 29, 2017#52

Honestly I don’t care for Beyonce. Not really sure why you guys are bringing her up here and constantly comparing her to Jen.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 29, 2017#53

panos86 wrote:Reminder: this is a JLo fan forum. Get your Hive shit outta here. Please and thank you.
        And as a JLo fan I notice other artists' good moves and wish Jen would learn something from them. Taylor and Beyonce are example for good decisions and involvement in their music. I think Jennifer would do it WAY better than them if she applied it in her music. O:)

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 29, 2017#54

pitbulljlo wrote:
          panos86 wrote:Reminder: this is a JLo fan forum. Get your Hive shit outta here. Please and thank you.
          And as a JLo fan I notice other artists' good moves and wish Jen would learn something from them. Taylor and Beyonce are example for good decisions and involvement in their music. I think Jennifer would do it WAY better than them if she applied it in her music. O:)

Agree! She's PR she should've been the one doing a charity song along with that 1 million for PR.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 29, 2017#55

I think Jen will be involved in this.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 29, 2017#56

kikijlo wrote:

I think Jen will be involved in this.
              Let's hope that she will *fingers crossed*

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 30, 2017#57

I think so too.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 30, 2017#58

She has her own album to finish up first.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 30, 2017#59

Based on the lineup I dunno if the crowd will be JLo fans, but it's cool she's doing a benefit concert. I'm excited to see what she wears and the setlist.

16K4,305
                    Contributor
                    16K4,305

Sep 30, 2017#60

iKnowHer wrote:Based on the lineup I dunno if the crowd will be JLo fans, but it's cool she's doing a benefit concert. I'm excited to see what she wears and the setlist.
                      Thats even better if the crowd will not be JLo fans. Not that they'll watch her (she'll do Vegas show shortened version for sure) they'll love her.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 30, 2017#61

mEm wrote:
                        iKnowHer wrote:Based on the lineup I dunno if the crowd will be JLo fans, but it's cool she's doing a benefit concert. I'm excited to see what she wears and the setlist.
                        Thats even better if the crowd will not be JLo fans. Not that they'll watch her (she'll do Vegas show shortened version for sure) they'll love her.
                        True. Our jen doesn't get enough credit and if she delivers and doesn't do something stupid like perform girls/IYHML or wear skimpy outfits for a benefit concert on stage she'll get a few new fans

Intro to Jenology

Oct 01, 2017#62

mEm wrote:
                          Eh I don't see it that way. I see it like the audience just might not be into it to even give it a chance. At a multi-artist show like that, people leave when someone's on that they don't like - merch, bathroom, drinks, etc. But hopefully it'll be entertaining and they'll enjoy the show.

Master of Jenology

Oct 01, 2017#63

I hope she changes up and do something stylish.. Im tired of the long weive and the recycled costumes.

Wish she does something like this again especially with the hair.... :love2

Master of Jenology

Oct 04, 2017#64

I wonder what she will perform, I’m kinda excited for this!

Intro to Jenology

Oct 04, 2017#65

daxview wrote:I wonder what she will perform, I’m kinda excited for this!
                                Funky dancebreak, OTF and JTFB.

Master of Jenology

Oct 04, 2017#66

Lacroix wrote:
                                  Excitement killed! :ROFL:

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 04, 2017#67

Since it's in Brookyln, JFTB for sure, Get Right, LGL and OTF.

14K2,771
                                    Contributor
                                    14K2,771

Oct 04, 2017#68

Probably the same old
                                      Once in a while she randomly surprises us with something new but overall we’ve been kinda seeing the same thing since the dance again tour

Remember the good old days when almost every performances was different since she did remixes and stuff?!

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 04, 2017#69

http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/ ... 30-500.jpg

I love wen she dressed like this so edgey

Master of Jenology

Oct 05, 2017#70

masc86 wrote:Probably the same old
                                          Once in a while she randomly surprises us with something new but overall we’ve been kinda seeing the same thing since the dance again tour

Remember the good old days when almost every performances was different since she did remixes and stuff?!

When were those days? Cause all the IFHML, LDCT, AIF, JFTB... performances are the same for me. Jennifer only stepped up as a performer very late.

14K2,771
                                          Contributor
                                          14K2,771

Oct 05, 2017#71

Wellyver wrote:
                                            masc86 wrote:Probably the same old

When were those days? Cause all the IFHML, LDCT, AIF, JFTB... performances are the same for me. Jennifer only stepped up as a performer very late.
                                            For IYHML and WFT she did remixes and the switched up the dance routines

Master of Jenology

Oct 06, 2017#72

daxview wrote:
                                              Lacroix wrote:
                                              Excitement killed! :ROFL:

22K4,141
                                              Doctor of Jenology
                                              22K4,141

Oct 06, 2017#73

She's gonna perform Jenny From The Block, I'm Real & On The Floor. Mark my words...

14K2,614
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                14K2,614

Oct 12, 2017#74

you think she's rehearsing now??

Master of Jenology

Oct 12, 2017#75

rafaelsalguero wrote:you think she's rehearsing now??

I believe one of the dancers was in a Reahersal saying there learning a whole new routine. It probally for the 13.

Read more posts (236 remaining)