16K4,305
Contributor
16K4,305

Sep 30, 2017#876

Its been 6 months since she teased about the song called "Us" produced by Skillrex

We always complain why producers do not give her their best songs
    Of course hot producers will not give Jen their best songs if Jen's team can't even release them properly...

Master of Jenology

Sep 30, 2017#877

I was at a club yesterday and they played “Ain’t Your Mama”. Mind you it was twice I was shocked they played JLo because most clubs over flood music with Beyonce or Britney or even sometimes Gaga. Shows they want Jen back to English lol. No club will play some of her Spanish tunes as far as I’m concerned. It all depends on the style and composition of the beat. Maybe they might play “Amorx3” it depends. This is very unlike Jen or her team to be indecisive on when to release this album. Kind of make me worried that she scrapped this. Let’s wait and see things might change

Intro to Jenology

Sep 30, 2017#878

I think Jennifer needs some things:
        1.- Change her team
        2.- Release a english single at the same time of a spanish single
        3.- Publicity and promotion to her work, like concerts, performances, interviews
        4.- If she have a lot of work, she needs prepare each project for times, organization.
        5.- Leave EPIC/Sony and go to Label or Island records, when she made LOVE, in Island she had a better promotion and better supporting.
        It's my opinion :(

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 30, 2017#879

platanopower wrote:
          Lacroix wrote:
          juniorsega wrote:
          platanopower wrote:Jbalvin and Beyoncé number 1 :coffee
          AAA is coming next month. The video really worries me. Such a mismatched concept it might hinder it. that and the mess that is this dragged on corpse of an era.
          They had so much time to edit it properly and even film additional scenes that I will be really mad if it turns into another video with plenty of ads. No other artist make such cheap looking videos.
          I was truly sad, mad and now I'm just over it. I don't get her and her team, like you said, all her latest videos have been so corny, no plot and just an ads display, I truly don't get it that someone of her caliber is doing this. I can't deal with it anymore so I'm going to enjoy whatever in hell they do and mostly get love life and call it a damn day.. good luck my Jen, professionally and personally, my tea is ready and I will keep watching you :coffee
          Exactly. And the videos like NTNY look cheap not only cuz of the budget but the unneeded intro, the over-retouching ( everything looks blurred), the product placement, the lazy lipsyncing, the bland outfits as a whole, the filter, the fast paced cuts. Etc...

There's tons of examples of artist who don't have much of a budget who are up and coming and manage to film ad free videos. And yeah they might not be so lavish but they have a concept and plot that makes them entertaining to watch. There really is no excuse for such lousy execution of Jens videos.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 30, 2017#880

I can't believe she doesn't tell the release date of the album yet.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 30, 2017#881

juniorsega wrote:
              platanopower wrote:
              Lacroix wrote:
              juniorsega wrote:
              AAA is coming next month. The video really worries me. Such a mismatched concept it might hinder it. that and the mess that is this dragged on corpse of an era.
              They had so much time to edit it properly and even film additional scenes that I will be really mad if it turns into another video with plenty of ads. No other artist make such cheap looking videos.
              I was truly sad, mad and now I'm just over it. I don't get her and her team, like you said, all her latest videos have been so corny, no plot and just an ads display, I truly don't get it that someone of her caliber is doing this. I can't deal with it anymore so I'm going to enjoy whatever in hell they do and mostly get love life and call it a damn day.. good luck my Jen, professionally and personally, my tea is ready and I will keep watching you :coffee
              Exactly. And the videos like NTNY look cheap not only cuz of the budget but the unneeded intro, the over-retouching ( everything looks blurred), the product placement, the lazy lipsyncing, the bland outfits as a whole, the filter, the fast paced cuts. Etc...

There's tons of examples of artist who don't have much of a budget who are up and coming and manage to film ad free videos. And yeah they might not be so lavish but they have a concept and plot that makes them entertaining to watch. There really is no excuse for such lousy execution of Jens videos.
              Amen, I'm lost for words, the creativity and her team have been missing for years, can someone please locate them.

Jen would have been dead fish now If it would have not been for her beauty, hustle and love life.

I just dream how huge and all the greatness she would have achieved with the right team behind her but she gets me mad too, she's not a newbie and have no control over her stuff..simply sad

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 01, 2017#882

Sometimes I feel like Jen's music carrer is already dead. And it is all her fault and her team

Master of Jenology

Oct 01, 2017#883

emiliano06 wrote:Sometimes I feel like Jen's music carrer is already dead. And it is all her fault and her team

or she already met her time and she don't need to prove nothing. She got her status in music industry accolades galore and respect. I don't think she give a rats ass anyway and she not trying to be the "IT" girl cause she over trying to make people see she matters. She basically doing music for fun and not like it a necessity.

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 01, 2017#884

Exactly but i would like her to be creative a la madonna

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 01, 2017#885

She has forgotten we are hungry of new music !! Lol

Oct 01, 2017#886

A new song tittled #preciosa is coming... I know it!!

Contributor

Oct 01, 2017#887

emiliano06 wrote:A new song tittled #preciosa is coming... I know it!!
                          What are you talking about?

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 01, 2017#888

DominicanPapiBlaze wrote:
                            What?

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 02, 2017#889

moejlo wrote:
                              What?
                              She used the hashtag in her IG. #amoramoramor #preciosa soon

Contributor

Oct 02, 2017#890

Oct 02, 2017#891

I bet that’s the song Lin-Manuel was talking every Puerto Rican artist is working on. PR is also known as preciosa ..

22K4,141
                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                  22K4,141

Oct 02, 2017#892

Nice to have two songs soon!

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 02, 2017#893

Left 2 weeks for AAA!

Doctor of Jenology

Oct 02, 2017#894

Cool . Hope for the best

Master of Jenology

Oct 02, 2017#895

I feel Preciosa is the Puerto Rico song with Lin-Manuel. She wont release two songs just like that we could bearly even get one LOL

Bachelor of Jenology

Oct 02, 2017#896

I think it is time to announce the single cover and release date of AAA... Some noise is necessary!

Contributor

Oct 02, 2017#897

emiliano06 wrote:I think it is time to announce the single cover and release date of AAA... Some noise is necessary!
                                              NO It's not the time for her to be releasing music with what just happened.

Intro to Jenology

Oct 02, 2017#898

emiliano06 wrote:I think it is time to announce the single cover and release date of AAA... Some noise is necessary!
                                                Wha just Happened?

Contributor

Oct 02, 2017#899

alexliveitup! wrote:
                                                  Wha just Happened?
                                                  All these catastrophic events for latinos and the USA...JLo cant just come out with a song; who’s gonna pay attention to it?? No one is releasing music unless is charitable. Jennifer being Puerto Rican would be viewed as an insult to just come out with a sing. Give 2 weeks or so...

Intro to Jenology

Oct 02, 2017#900

alexliveitup! wrote:
                                                    Wha just Happened?
                                                    All these catastrophic events for latinos and the USA...JLo cant just come out with a song; who’s gonna pay attention to it?? No one is releasing music unless is charitable. Jennifer being Puerto Rican would be viewed as an insult to just come out with a sing. Give 2 weeks or so...
                                                    En las ultimas semanas ha salido nuevos singles, y no para caridad.. lo que dices no tiene sentido.. el mundo no se paraliza por esto.. ella esta apoyando a su gente y su trabajo debe continuar.. no debes exagerar las cosas..

Read more posts (1486 remaining)