Doctor of Jenology
    20K7,826

Sep 29, 2017#852

Not even a release date yet lol

16K4,305
      Contributor
      16K4,305

Sep 29, 2017#853

While we are still waiting for Amor Amor Amor and any info about new Spanish album, Beyonce recorded her Despacito.
        She jumped in J. Balvin's hit song Mi Gente and dropped the remix.

Jen is late as always. It takes months/years for Jen to catch the current sound. And when she does, it is always too late.
        Beyonce will also be nominated for Latin Grammy with this one and it'll be number 1 on charts. Mark my words.

12K588
        Doctor of Jenology
        12K588

Sep 29, 2017#854

And why the fuck do we care about Bey in here? All of you better take that shit outta here if you like and knock yourself out. There... :coffee
          http://www.beyondbeautifuljlo.com/forum ... 1#p1137271

Intro to Jenology

Sep 29, 2017#855

;) J balvin just dropped that remix feat Beyoncé. Enough said :coffee

Sep 29, 2017#856

mEm wrote:While we are still waiting for Amor Amor Amor and any info about new Spanish album, Beyonce recorded her Despacito.
              She jumped in J. Balvin's hit song Mi Gente and dropped the remix.

Jen is late as always. It takes months/years for Jen to catch the current sound. And when she does, it is always too late.
              Beyonce will also be nominated for Latin Grammy with this one and it'll be number 1 on charts. Mark my words.
              Thank thank thank you, FYI Beyoncé is on control of her music and have a real team, that's the difference between her and Jen(really sad and frustrating as a jlover)

16K4,305
              Contributor
              16K4,305

Sep 29, 2017#857

panos86 wrote:And why the fuck do we care about Bey in here? All of you better take that shit outta here if you like and knock yourself out. There... :coffee
                http://www.beyondbeautifuljlo.com/forum ... 1#p1137271
                Because it takes months for Jen to jump on a hit Spanish song and release something decent.
                It is sad to see another artist recorded the remix with J Balvin when Jen is the Latina one, when she is about to drop a Spanish album etc.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 29, 2017#858

I really don't think the album will be dropped on October...!! I am so disappointed. Jen and her team always take the wrong choices .. !!

14K2,614
                  Doctor of Jenology
                  14K2,614

Sep 29, 2017#859

Maybe DECEMBER !!!
                    "Amorx3" on October 16th, then if Works the álbum on december

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 29, 2017#860

So so sad to see Bey having a bigger Spanish era than Jen, it really sucks. If only Jen could pull these numbers with her material. It's also unfair that Jen would be accused of just jumping on a record for a hit when Bey won't.

Mi Gente (with Bey)

iTunes:
                      #1 Bermuda
                      #1 Brazil
                      #1 Costa Rica
                      #1 Dominican Republic
                      #1 Guatemala
                      #1 Honduras
                      #1 Israel
                      #1 Mozambique
                      #1 Spain
                      #1 United Arab Emirates
                      #1 Zimbabwe
                      #2 Argentina
                      #2 Colombia
                      #2 Luxembourg
                      #3 Antigua and Barbuda
                      #3 Chile
                      #3 Ghana
                      #4 Barbados
                      #4 Ireland
                      #4 Netherlands
                      #5 Philippines
                      #6 United States
                      #7 Mexico
                      #9 Finland
                      #12 Fiji
                      #12 Nigeria
                      #13 Kyrgyzstan
                      #13 Sweden
                      #14 Canada
                      #15 United Kingdom
                      #15 New Zealand
                      #16 Nicaragua
                      #20 France
                      #22 Italy
                      #25 Norway
                      #25 Portugal
                      #26 Denmark
                      #27 Australia
                      #28 Greece
                      #34 Switzerland
                      #52 Singapore
                      #53 Germany
                      #53 Turkey
                      #82 Russia
                      #112 Indonesia
                      #121 Belgium
                      #122 Austria

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 29, 2017#861

rafaelsalguero wrote:Maybe DECEMBER !!!
                        "Amorx3" on October 16th, then if Works the álbum on december
                        What if it doesn't? Maybe the album is being pushed back for a 2018 ir 2019 release!!

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 29, 2017#862

chrisjlover wrote:
                          Taina Mia wrote:
                          chrisjlover wrote:
                          chrisjlover wrote: Are u sure that u are a JLover?
                          And to reply your question: If You Had My Love, I'm Real (Murder Remix), Ain't It Funny (Murder Remix), All I Have
                          And I'm sorry, I didn't want to be rude. It was spontaneous.

I didn't take it that way, we're good. I was arguing wirh a Cardi fan that tried to say Cardi is the first Latina to get a number 1 on hot 100.When I told her about all her number ones she didn't believe me, so I needed to fact check, that's all.
                          She didn't believe you? Give her receipts http://www.billboard.com/artist/304444/ ... opez/chart
                          Thanks. :hug

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 29, 2017#863

I’ m wondering if jennifer has left Sony music and cancelled the release of her brand new album to go to roc nation (guest tidal concert)

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 29, 2017#864

Doud wrote:I’ m wondering if jennifer has left Sony music and cancelled the release of her brand new album to go to roc nation (guest tidal concert)
                              Lollllll

Intro to Jenology

Sep 30, 2017#865

Jbalvin and Beyoncé number 1 :coffee

14K2,614
                                Doctor of Jenology
                                14K2,614

Sep 30, 2017#866

I really want to know what happened between J Balvin & Jennifer ?
                                  Why she recorded with Wisin, Yandel, Gente de Zona, but rejected a song with J Balvin !!! WTF

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 30, 2017#867

rafaelsalguero wrote:I really want to know what happened between J Balvin & Jennifer ?
                                    Why she recorded with Wisin, Yandel, Gente de Zona, but rejected a song with J Balvin !!! WTF
                                    There are no confirmation that this has happened... She only met him in the studio!

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 30, 2017#868

platanopower wrote:Jbalvin and Beyoncé number 1 :coffee

Beyonce is bigger than Jlo musically. Like leagues bigger. Huge fanbase alone can get her to #1 on itunes with how low sales are today. Accept it. Let's not delude ourselves into thinking that if Jen did the remix or if Jen released her very own song featuring J Balvin it would smash. If anything his very own song would overshadow whatever song he with Jen.

Saying that I wouldn't mind a J Balvin collab. AAA is coming next month. The video really worries me. Such a mismatched concept it might hinder it. that and the mess that is this dragged on corpse of an era.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 30, 2017#869

I hope the album drops on november... !! This era has been the worst ever!!

Intro to Jenology

Sep 30, 2017#870

juniorsega wrote:
                                          AAA is coming next month. The video really worries me. Such a mismatched concept it might hinder it. that and the mess that is this dragged on corpse of an era.
                                          They had so much time to edit it properly and even film additional scenes that I will be really mad if it turns into another video with plenty of ads. No other artist make such cheap looking videos.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 30, 2017#871

No offence to Beyonce because she is very talented but , she doesn't sound good in that song. Like you all say, it probably will be a hit because her huge fan base.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 30, 2017#872

JayB wrote:No offence to Beyonce because she is very talented but , she doesn't sound good in that song. Like you all say, it probably will be a hit because her huge fan base.
                                              There's a whole thread were you can discuss about it.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 30, 2017#873

Lacroix wrote:
                                                juniorsega wrote:
                                                AAA is coming next month. The video really worries me. Such a mismatched concept it might hinder it. that and the mess that is this dragged on corpse of an era.
                                                They had so much time to edit it properly and even film additional scenes that I will be really mad if it turns into another video with plenty of ads. No other artist make such cheap looking videos.
                                                I was truly sad, mad and now I'm just over it. I don't get her and her team, like you said, all her latest videos have been so corny, no plot and just an ads display, I truly don't get it that someone of her caliber is doing this. I can't deal with it anymore so I'm going to enjoy whatever in hell they do and mostly get love life and call it a damn day.. good luck my Jen, professionally and personally, my tea is ready and I will keep watching you :coffee

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 30, 2017#874

Doud wrote:I’ m wondering if jennifer has left Sony music and cancelled the release of her brand new album to go to roc nation (guest tidal concert)
                                                  I doubt she'd leave to go to Roc Nation, especially since RN is more management-associated than a label-associated company. I'd rather see her ditch Sony Music/Epic and go back to Universal Music/Island.

What she desperately needs is new management; Benny is not doing it any more.

13K1,207
                                                  Doctor of Jenology
                                                  13K1,207

Sep 30, 2017#875

Elton John's voice: «it's a sad sad situation» for JLo don't give a damn

Read more posts (1511 remaining)