Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 28, 2017#26

Yeah totally LMTWGR should have been released worldwide. The chance for that song is not over. Its a really nice track with a positive message, if she performs it as a charity song after tragic events it could become iconic.

Master of Jenology

Sep 28, 2017#27

pitbulljlo wrote:Excited for this one! I hope she'll talk to Jay-Z and Bey.
      They should collaborate!

26K8,905
      Doctor of Jenology
      26K8,905

Sep 28, 2017#28

Crazy in Love/Get Right medley

Or Partition/Girls :woot

Or even better: a new song :D

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 28, 2017#29

J wrote:Crazy in Love/Get Right medley

Or Partition/Girls :woot

Or even better: a new song :D
          I believe she gonna perform AAA

Master of Jenology

Sep 28, 2017#30

Maybe this is the surprise she has for the fans in the urban market for the streets.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 28, 2017#31

jenny4life2love wrote:Maybe this is the surprise she has for the fans in the urban market for the streets.
              Which surprise?

20K7,828
              Doctor of Jenology
              20K7,828

Sep 28, 2017#32

Will it be streamed exclusively on tidal ? lol

12K11,438
                Contributor
                12K11,438

Sep 28, 2017#33

Nice! Cant wait for this. Second artist named, only second to Jay-Z. And people still want to claim she is not relevant.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 28, 2017#34

Crazy4JenL wrote:Nice! Cant wait for this. Second artist named, only second to Jay-Z. And people still want to claim she is not relevant.
                    Exactly ! The queen will always be relevant her name only is a brand damn

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 28, 2017#35

i doubt we can see the performance if its on tidal!

12K11,438
                      Contributor
                      12K11,438

Sep 28, 2017#36

I am actually surprised she is involved with this since she has nothing to do with that mess Tidal and even walked away from that reporter when she brought it up.

Hopefully we can watch this somehow since they keep all their content to themselves.

12K588
                        Doctor of Jenology
                        12K588

Sep 28, 2017#37

Crazy4JenL wrote:I am actually surprised she is involved with this since she has nothing to do with that mess Tidal and even walked away from that reporter when she brought it up.

Hopefully we can watch this somehow since they keep all their content to themselves.
                          Hmmm... true. I wonder if there's something more to it.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 28, 2017#38

panos86 wrote:
                            Crazy4JenL wrote:I am actually surprised she is involved with this since she has nothing to do with that mess Tidal and even walked away from that reporter when she brought it up.

Hmmm... true. I wonder if there's something more to it.
                            I'm not sure, but I think last year's show was livestreamed publicly on Tidal, you didn't need a subscription to watch.
                            Plus, even if they even keep the content for their subscribers, I think we'll find someone who can rip it.

Master of Jenology

Sep 28, 2017#39

Watch her put together new routines for this while she refuses to for her Vegas shows where she's paid millions of dollars

Master of Jenology

Sep 28, 2017#40

jenfan76 wrote:Watch her put together new routines for this while she refuses to for her Vegas shows where she's paid millions of dollars

its a benefit concert, have it in your heart at least this once to not be negative. Instead, lets praise her hard work towards all the good that she is doing. Instead of criticizing donate!

Master of Jenology

Sep 28, 2017#41

MiggaLo wrote:
                                  jenfan76 wrote:Watch her put together new routines for this while she refuses to for her Vegas shows where she's paid millions of dollars

its a benefit concert, have it in your heart at least this once to not be negative. Instead, lets praise her hard work towards all the good that she is doing. Instead of criticizing donate!
                                  Oops, didn't read the fine print that it's for natural disaster relief, thought it was just a Tidal concert. Ill save my thoughts on vegas for that thread. Really am glad she is helping so much for Puerto Rico, feel so bad for what happened down there. Donated to Red Cross last night, hope as many ppl who have the means to do so will too

Master of Jenology

Sep 29, 2017#42

Beyonce joins J Bavlin in new Mi Gente remix.... and the proceeding goes for charity.... Im sure its will do gr8!

Jen still cant even release a Spanish single....

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 29, 2017#43

rainman wrote:Beyonce joins J Bavlin in new Mi Gente remix.... and the proceeding goes for charity.... Im sure its will do gr8!

Jen still cant even release a Spanish single....
                                      And this one is fire tbh.. I mean, I don't like Mi Gente, but Bey gave something new to it.

14K2,614
                                      Doctor of Jenology
                                      14K2,614

Sep 29, 2017#44

Jennifer feat. J Balvin dont make the final Tracklist for "POR PRIMERA VEZ", He unfollowed her from Instagram, and now he's working with Beyonce !!!!

WOW

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 29, 2017#45

rafaelsalguero wrote:Jennifer feat. J Balvin dont make the final Tracklist for "POR PRIMERA VEZ", He unfollowed her from Instagram, and now he's working with Beyonce !!!!

WOW
                                          You're talking about 2 different things.. I mean yes he probably won't be on the album, but what this has to do with Beyoncé Remix?

14K2,614
                                          Doctor of Jenology
                                          14K2,614

Sep 29, 2017#46

chrisjlover wrote:
                                            rafaelsalguero wrote:Jennifer feat. J Balvin dont make the final Tracklist for "POR PRIMERA VEZ", He unfollowed her from Instagram, and now he's working with Beyonce !!!!

WOW
                                            You're talking about 2 different things.. I mean yes he probably won't be on the album, but what this has to do with Beyoncé Remix?
                                            I think Jennifer and J Balvin has some kind of differences, and now He wants to work with a bigger star

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 29, 2017#47

J Balvin scoring Bey is huge. And yet we have to settle for Pit for Jen's english collabs. lmao.
                                              Jen better score Rihanna for her street anthem remix (whatever song that is) and donate the proceeds

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 29, 2017#48

Beys track us hot! Jen is so slow with everything, nobody has time to wait around!

22K4,143
                                                Doctor of Jenology
                                                22K4,143

Sep 29, 2017#49

It's cool that she's doing that! Hopefully it'll be a setlist and not just one song. Really need to hear some new material tho.

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 29, 2017#50

I can't believe Bey has a song out with JBalvin and Jennifer doesn't and I can't believe JBalvin scored a collab with Beyonce before Jennifer.

JLoz1Fanatic was right, Mi Gente is THAT song, Bey is smart because she can't have #1 with her songs and she jumped on the hottest track rn + with humanitarian cause. And Jen is promoting Trufusion :lol
                                                    It should have been Jen & Bey for Houston & Puerto Rico :Bravo:

Read more posts (261 remaining)