Intro to Jenology

Sep 19, 2017#76

this is driving me cray.. they need to give it to her!!! come on i cant handle this!!

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 20, 2017#77

Mille Backer wrote:Thank God!

He has not had a hit in ages if they can offer it to him, then why not Jen.

Contributor

Sep 20, 2017#78

Rappers don't put on good shows. They'll probably give it to Taylor

Intro to Jenology

Sep 20, 2017#79

I think its gonna go to Taylor Swift

12K588
          Doctor of Jenology
          12K588

Sep 20, 2017#80

Taylor is probably the safest bet but it would be such a shame... girl has the hits but sucks as a performer.

14K2,614
            Doctor of Jenology
            14K2,614

Sep 20, 2017#81

Last year they announced LAdy Gaga as an oficial performer on September 30th, I hope they announce the 2018 performer soon

Bachelor of Jenology

Sep 20, 2017#82

rafaelsalguero wrote:Last year they announced LAdy Gaga as an oficial performer on September 30th, I hope they announce the 2018 performer soon
                yeah but it may not be the person we want

20K7,823
                Doctor of Jenology
                20K7,823

Sep 20, 2017#83

I honestly lost my hope for this.

Maybe in 2019 lol

12K11,430
                  Contributor
                  12K11,430

Sep 20, 2017#84

I think its safe to say this will not be happening for her this year

Intro to Jenology

Sep 21, 2017#85

Wednesday, the NFL responded to the rumors with a statement that doesn't make it clear who, exactly, has been approached for next year's halftime show. "No decisions have been made on the performer(s) and we are not going to speculate on particular artists," an NFL spokesperson told Complex. "Along with Pepsi, we know that we will put on a spectacular show. When it is time to announce her name we will do it. Or his name. Or their names."

I really think it's gonna be JLo! I don't think it will be Taylor because of multiple reasons, one being that she has an exclusive contract with Coke....and Pepsi is the halftime sponsor. They've already denied it will be Britney. I pray it isn't P!nk. NBC is hosting the SB...they need to give it to the NBC/Pepsi/Vegas Latina that has the hits, time, and umph! that they need.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 21, 2017#86

Jlo101 wrote:Wednesday, the NFL responded to the rumors with a statement that doesn't make it clear who, exactly, has been approached for next year's halftime show. "No decisions have been made on the performer(s) and we are not going to speculate on particular artists," an NFL spokesperson told Complex. "Along with Pepsi, we know that we will put on a spectacular show. When it is time to announce her name we will do it. Or his name. Or their names."

I really think it's gonna be JLo! I don't think it will be Taylor because of multiple reasons, one being that she has an exclusive contract with Coke....and Pepsi is the halftime sponsor. They've already denied it will be Britney. I pray it isn't P!nk. NBC is hosting the SB...they need to give it to the NBC/Pepsi/Vegas Latina that has the hits, time, and umph! that they need.
                        Amennnn

Intro to Jenology

Sep 21, 2017#87

Jlo101 wrote:Wednesday, the NFL responded to the rumors with a statement that doesn't make it clear who, exactly, has been approached for next year's halftime show. "No decisions have been made on the performer(s) and we are not going to speculate on particular artists," an NFL spokesperson told Complex. "Along with Pepsi, we know that we will put on a spectacular show. When it is time to announce her name we will do it. Or his name. Or their names."

holy fuck doodle this just gave me all kind of goosies.. i really really feel it.. i feel the industry thinks she earned its her time...
                          its gonna happen 2018 is the year of JLO!!!!

12K588
                          Doctor of Jenology
                          12K588

Sep 22, 2017#88

Hmmm... let's see how much under her spell NBC is... :P

14K2,614
                            Doctor of Jenology
                            14K2,614

Sep 22, 2017#89

please GOD make it happen !!!!!

Intro to Jenology

Sep 22, 2017#90

rico_ysl1 wrote:

holy fuck doodle this just gave me all kind of goosies.. i really really feel it.. i feel the industry thinks she earned its her time...
                                its gonna happen 2018 is the year of JLO!!!!
                                IMO, we gonna see if Jenn really wants it! If she gets SB, it’ll be the perfect time for her to launch a new ENGLISH single. She would need to have most of the album done. She would be promoting Vegas, SOB, New Album, HBO movie, World of Dance, and NBC stage play all in the same year.

Intermediate Jenology

Sep 22, 2017#91

This won't happen. Not this year. First of all she has no new English music. Second of all, the music she has released has not done well. If they announce jlo as the performer everyone will say "why she hasn't had anything new in forever" and it will honestly make Jen look bad.

Until she has recent hits, she won't get this.

Contributor

Sep 22, 2017#92

After the Vegas dates in October she will be back on the 21st of February. Last year she performed in December again and was back on the 8th of February. Maybe a sign.

Intro to Jenology

Sep 22, 2017#93

_getfree wrote:This won't happen. Not this year. First of all she has no new English music. Second of all, the music she has released has not done well. If they announce jlo as the performer everyone will say "why she hasn't had anything new in forever" and it will honestly make Jen look bad.

Until she has recent hits, she won't get this.
                                      SB doesn’t always go with who has “recent hits”. For instance Madonna didn’t have a “hit” when she headlined in 2012, but the SB pushed her little song with nicki Minaj. They usually choose someone that can put on a good show and has something to promote. Same with Gaga, she hadn’t had a hit since about 2013, it was the SB that pushed Million Reasons to the Top 20, before the SB she was flopping, but she had festivals, album, and a tour to promote.

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#94

Contributor

Sep 27, 2017#95

Justin timberlake.... Jen has such pull with NBC I don’t get it. Does she not want to do it?

Intro to Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#96

Jen doesn't have the right team to get her to do the Super Bowl. So many lost opportunities over and over again. :argh

Doctor of Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#97

he shouldn't get it for the second time. O hope It's not true.

12K11,430
                                              Contributor
                                              12K11,430

Sep 27, 2017#98

Love me some JT and I wouldn't be mad at it...As much as I want Jen to get this I feel like she would waste such a HUGE platform due to her many obligations. The Superbowl is a perfect platform to release a new single, album, and world tour...she would just perform, possibly release a new single and then go on with other projects.

Master of Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#99

Hmm this is terrible. Really thought it was her year.. seeing as she pushed Bye Bye Birdie stating that shes busy on other projects. Im so disappointed... Every year i look forward for her name to be announced. She has so much to offer as an entertainer... hmm :(

Master of Jenology

Sep 27, 2017#100

How can JLo headline the superbowl if all her latest singles are flopping in the USA? She is not Madonna to rely in her past, not a Beyonce to rely on her current importance, neither a Bruno Mars to rely on current hits. Anybody that thinks she will be "invited" just because of NBC and Vegas are being delusional. She will only be really considered if she has a huge era. And it doesn't matter how great performer she is.

Read more posts (135 remaining)